All Comments on 'Kasey's Legs Ch. 09'

by KaseyLegs

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 9 years ago
oh yeah..

Please continue... your writing is very good and I am right there with Kasey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Kasey's Legs

I don't buy the part of her feet shrinking from a ladies size 12 to a 7. A person would probably have to be 5-4 or 5-5 to wear a ladies shoe that size, unless she got part of her foot cut off! Fiction is o k, but don't get ridiculous!

sashatvslutsashatvslutalmost 9 years ago
completely flaccid

Disappointing.

This started off Great... and I do mean GREAT. Now, this reads like an example of how to fuck a story up.

In short, this reads like you took lessons from Tony Romo on how to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Story Deviates

You were doing real well in story telling through Chapter 08. The story developed fairly well. As those comments from Chapter 08 regarding Darcy feeding hormones to Kasey (smoother skin, shrinking penius, loss of body hair) in Chapter 09 Darcy denied slipping Kasey any. So what accounts for Kasey's physical changes. I doubt in real life if they would happen on their own. Also size of feet shrinking as commented by others is unrealistic. Moving to Chapter 09 you should of went into more detail of Kasey trying on various high heels and mini-skirt dresses. How he would be fitting in to his new job as secretary and the 8 to 12 encounters daily. Is he the company's sexual toy for not only the boss and co-workers but as an escort for the companies clients. Would Kasey work under the table during company meetings. The story with Condor and Sam seems a bit stupid. How would Condor even open his pants, lube his ass, and insert his cock if he had no arms and only a stick which he knocks dishes off the table because he has no control. Again makes no sense. Bottom line is that Chapter 09 is way off the mark and should be rewritten to continue the flow from Chapter 08 meaning getting the heels, dress, and what his new duties at work are. Also how Darcy continues to play a role in all of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really???

Lost 5 sizes in shoe size?...and Condor has a tree branch nailed to his shoulder in place of his arm? I don't know what you were drinking or smoking at the time you came up with the theme for this chapter, but you totally screwed it up. The story as a whole was pretty good and somewhat believable up until now, but with this chapter 9 it is total crap. I would suggest a rewrite if possible. You really had me going right up til you posted this. Completely out of whack with the rest of the story, and doesn't even begin to explain the changes to Kasey's body either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i would love for you to explain all this nonsense

how can you lose 5 shoe sizes without the use of footbinding or surgery? I would love how you can explain this

condor has a log for an arm and is nailed to the shoulder? I can understand the scarring, but not the stick. a wooden arm perhaps but not a tree

darcy denies slipping kasey a hormone mickey? im not buying that

science does not work that way, goodnight!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the fuck?

lol, wow, this must be a long-con kind of troll. Was going well and then gradually took a downard turn into "this is fucking crazy" land... this chapter and the last did a nose dive.

good job, you got me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please continue

I know so many are hating but I'm begging for more phrase please please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Ok, I'm utterly baffled. Is this supposed to be a surreal dream story or something? If so, mission accomplished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wtf

Wtf?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was just crazy.

If this is the end then this was just a disaster. Did you even bother to proof read this mess? And why would he let a bat-shit-crazy woman like Kasey abuse him, humiliate him and expose him to every disease known to man? It simply was an example of horrible story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
huh?

Was enjoying the earlier parts to this story, but this was an odd and sudden ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What other changes happen

Do Kasrys breast get bigger and does her cock recede

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Will there be more chapters and what is causing her breast to grow

JessicaKoxJessicaKoxover 5 years ago
More Kasey please

Really loving this story. Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What!

More god damn it! I need more!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

--

A tree branch? for an arm? (sigh).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loving it thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaseyLegs@KaseyLegs
362 Followers
I really do put on a miniskirt and heels, meet men, and the best kind are the ones who know how to bring out the true Keith. I started sucking cock when I was 32, and started bottoming like a bitch soon after.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES