All Comments on 'Sharon Goes Back to School Ch. 17A'

by RogueAlan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant

Thanks for this masterpiece. I have been waiting the whole of last year.

There was am excellent haircut scene, however it was slightly difficult to visualise what Sharon looks like now. I think you mean Christy Mack the porn star.

At this point in the story, it wold be really interesting to bring in the husband and son, with a lot of jealousy, humiliation, defeat. This is just to counterbalance and make it more real.

Thanks and good luck with the subsequent chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sharon!

Doesn't remind me of my college days one bit....thanks for the terrific writing

RobypuzoRobypuzoalmost 9 years ago

Thanks for new part of the most interesting "white housewife -> slut -> whore" story!

jodiredjodiredalmost 9 years ago
Sharon is evolving

Not the hottest chapter in terms of sex action but entertaining and enlightening as Sharon grows and evolves into a total slut for Black. My (female) ob/gyn describes me as being a "classic nymphomaniac" and Sharon is becoming one too. She openly acknowledges that she is no longer fucking the fraternity because she is being blackmailed into it but because her body and (especially) her mind are completely addicted to it. Her realization that she would, if pressed, pull a train on her own kitchen table as her family watched, is a milestone. I hope future chapters further develop her daughter's role...perhaps realizing the prediction that they would be "taking Black Cock side by side" in the frat house. The development of Mary is a nice tangent. More contact with her neighborhood friends sounds promising. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful work

It would be really great to see the son and husband humiliated and demeaned by Sharaon and ZB.

I wonder if a little incest would be cool. Maybe her sons tiny wee wee is too small to get her off, so Sharon has to use a dildo along with her sons cock.

jodiredjodiredalmost 9 years ago

After re-reading the chapter for the 5th or 6th time, I've concluded that the fucking session on Page 4 is as hot as anything else on the site. I have been exactly that horny before, and i know the feeling that i would do anything..ANYthing....to get fucked. Its the mark of a true addict. Sharon is one, and so am I.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous