All Comments on 'Ashley's Fantasies Ch. 05'

by cfnflover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you!

I've been coming back almost daily for the past couple weeks (having given a month for you to write it using the span between your previous chapters as a general guide) for this latest chapter in Ashley's Fantasies and it was well worth the wait! I've already read & re-read it, and will read it again once before this morning is up. I can hardly wait to see what other fantasies you come up with for such a lovely character, not to mention see how you stretch your skills with other themes & other protagonists, i.e., Nicole. You have such a fantastic way of developing the characters, particularly Ashley & Mrs Stephens, and just simply a wonderful way of crafting the scenarios, choosing your words, &c., it is such a pleasure to read your stories. Again, my deepest thank you!

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
love your series.

Sorry, but we are all atracted to young women." The look of not understanding what was going to happen to her", was a moment I remember as a young man, not sure what I was going to enjoy myself. Ashley needs to keep something for herself, the ladies seemed to be able to keep some control of themselves, not sure I could. To that point " the hundred clothed women", I was going to count how many times you wrote that phrase believe me I was very aware of this fact and didn't need so many reminders. I've never experienced a woman passing out is this possible, Hot Hot. After her organism she seems to have some super woman strenght and pushes my face from between her thighs even though I've wraped my arms around her legs, and of couse I've not let her come down, but continue with a very robust tongue. Bad idea.

Thank You for a wonderful series !

If I may suggest instead of cold steel and so many are involved, how would human restraint work, some thing I enjoy with her knees over my shoulder I can lift and separate her legs and feel a bit of resistance that quickly lessens as her pleasures return.

Sorry I got so chatty. "*~*"

I need to read about her photo shoot sounds intimently more personal......

To anyone who comments via email to me as a commentor? Tell me witch story you are refering to I comment as I feel inspired to by the author, and don't intend to be mean spirited.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 8 years ago
Bloody Hellfire !

I thought Chapter 4 was good, but this outdid that tenfold.

You really do write an amazing story.

I do hope you write adventures for Ashley, she is one very sexy character.

Thanks for sharing this with us !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ma armastan seda lugu!

Ma olen noor naine, kes armastab armukest. Minu reed on teie lehtedest minu veega leotatud, mu kliitoril on valu ja kaunviljad nagu kivi. Minu nibud on kõvasti nagu sibul ja ma ootan meeleheitlikult kulminatsiooni.

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1over 2 years ago

old young lesbian so goooood

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GREAT BUT LENGHY. WISH WERE ME, A GUY.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous