All Comments on 'For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 11'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoalmost 9 years agoAuthor
That woman

For those of you hoping for a fitting end to Barbara (Bradly's mother), believe me... by the end of "Stormwind" she will get what she deserves. Meanwhile, she does cause a bit of trouble.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenalmost 9 years ago
Hoping...

Speaking of "hoping," I'm hoping that you'll eventually stop reviewing her life in every single chapter… It was cute for the first 50 chapters, not so much now. I know I've mentioned this a few times before, sorry.

It's not like anybody could really make sense of these stories jumping in at this point. Most Will start at the beginning .

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Explanations

I feel it's tapered off significantly, and continues to the point of "seriously, just read my books" kind of comments.

Hilariously, since I've reduced it, I've gotten more "Wait, I'm missing something" private messages. Can't win, I guess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
557 Followers
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...