All Comments on 'A Simple Case of Infidelity Pt. 04'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments
maedhros21maedhros21almost 9 years ago
Figured out?

I am really enjoying this story and I have loved the way you have been able to turn a completely unsympathetic character into one worth rooting for. I hope that you aren't planning on pulling the rug out from under our feet and turning her into some ultimate bitch once again. At this point I'm rooting for the happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Dude, see a doctor and do it fucking fast to deal with your verbal diarrhea! Its been dragged out way too long and his parents and the daughter ALWAYS siding with the slut has gotten old!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What the fuck is wrong with you?

No, seriously. Who brainwashed you to write drivel like this?

1 star.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 9 years ago
Sorry

Not your usual quality, and there is nothing here that makes me want to see a reconciliation. She has weaseled her way into his life in every possible aspect, fooling his friends, family, co-workers, and apparently now him into believing she has changed. Unfortunately , you made her into such an utter snake in the first chapter that I can't see logically her being anything else.

She is a manipulator, everything she has done has shown that.

3 stars simply because of your past stories before this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sorry this guy needs to grow up and move away, parents and friends dont do that to people they love

the woman was an adulterous slut, they all know it and accept her back and act as if its his fault completely. Time for him to grow up and say no, time for all the family and community to grow up and say no, time for the slut wife to grow up and act like an adult. She went busting into an emergency she had no reason to bust into, the people who should pay for her injuries are the people who harmed her not him. Sorry this is some of the worst RAAC PC crap I have ever read. You should give this over to FTDS and let him give and appropriate ending like she got into some vehicle drove slipped on some ice and died in a flaming crash. Actually sounds fitting for what she has put this man in.

elHosedelHosedalmost 9 years ago
Huh...

...He had the perfect opportunity to quit, sell everything off, empty the accounts, and disappear to another state. Why stick around when all your friends and family are meddling fools... at best?

This character is stupid and his family are just evil.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The dead horse called

and asked you to stop with the whipping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really

The characters are unbelievable. Francis has no one supporting him, everyone else has fallen in behind the "slut" for all her cheating behaviour she is welcomed into the fold. Even his boss of 30+ years left him. We know this is fiction and you have licence, but!

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 9 years ago
I kinda like it

and i think that carvohi has a pretty hard time figuring out what should be the end and to surprise all of us,

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Turned into a spineless man when...

he should of told the boss to shove the job up his ass and quit! In other words.."adios muther fukers."

vazkor13vazkor13almost 9 years ago
loved it

I hope that they wll end togethet.

yes she cheated and was a bitch, despite that, I still think that she really regret what she did. As a christian, I think she deserved a second chance, she is a good person and she obviously love him.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 9 years ago
It's a conspiracy

EVERYONE around him is trying to force them back together. The only one not pushing was his sons new girlfriend who wasn't in on the plan. Seriously the way everyone around him is behaving it's a wonder why he doesn't just pack up and move somewhere new where no one knows either one of them. The amount of control Leslie has over most situations and anyone she meets is increasingly irritating and vile. Noone will get off his case until he takes her back and until he does so he's being treated as a pariah; him the one who was cheated on. His parents suck, who chooses an in-law, a stranger over their own child. She gave birth to the grand kids but did that matter to her when she used them to entrap him in that phony "necking affair" Carvohi says that the ending isn't what we think it's gonna be but honestly it's the very embodiment of a RAAC story.

Francis is gonna get browbeaten by everyone he knows and haunting by his "wifes" current condition then take her back. THIS IS SO MESSED UP!!!!!! There are so many different roads to take she could see someone else or Carvohi could let Francis start dating other women, the family could BACK THE FUCK OFF!!! But no, "Leslie is so sorry""Leslie's life was so miserable before" and "a husband should ALWAYS take his wife back". Would these bastards be in his corner if the situation was reversed??

I'm done with this series until the end comes out. If I read it and it turns out not to be garbage I'll go back and read the in betweens, but if it's what I expect then everything is getting 1 stars.

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Dragged

Whew, I feel like I have been dragged through a romantic/horror story. I can't figure out which it is - Horror or romance! This may be one of the more interesting stories I have read, it is certainly one of the more frustrating! You know what bothers me more than the cheating? It is that she named her son Richard. Francis has to live with that every fucking day. I enjoyed your resurrection of Paula the sociopath Broadwell. We still do not have all the facts on that case. I figure her husband took her back because he was just as guilty as she was and it would come out if it went to court. Fuck, he might even be gay and he enjoyed hearing about her sucking the general's pineapple juice. If you are going to trump us with a sin from Francis's past, it should have already been mentioned in Francis's internal dialogue that you have made us privy to. Here's my current assessment: She is mentally ill, she is a prescription drug addict, she is morally and ethically depraved, and she will not give her husband a break, own up to her demons and insist that the kids take care of their dad. Instead, like a typical woman she is enjoying being the center of attention, she is enjoying being treated like she is "sick" and needs help. At some point, perhaps when Francis is alone in nature, he is going to get over all this drama. He is going to see that he has been married to a woman who named his son after her boyfriend, a woman that has shown her love for everyone except him. At some point, he is going to get that she never respected him, never really loved him, and he is going to get past his fantasy of his marriage to her.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
WE ALL KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE

that 1 against the Rest gets steamrolled. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Slut

If you put them back toget her you need to quit writing. Let him grow some balls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't leave it so long to post the next chapter.

It was very difficult to wait for this chapter. I was checking every day . FKA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
dam good story

cannot wait for next ch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lawn Boy "rust"

Lawn Boy mowers did not rust, the decks were not stamped steel, they were cast aluminum! Anyway, I think they were all that way, at least the older two-strokes. If newer ones have steel, it happened after I stopped mowing my own lawn...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
another peter pan

story why didn't the author just get him to take her back everyone loves her maybe she can get her boyfriend to move in with them and the husband can live in the basement and his kids could live upstairs with the lovers,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the dad here has it correct!!!

I looked at my dad and whispered, "This is so fucked up."

yup this story is..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I gave you a 5 to help offset the asshole FC on here

your effort and story are good

FD45FD45almost 9 years ago
This is a painful read.

No one, and I mean NOONE has this guys back. Frankly, they are victimizing him in a whole new way and I don't particularly like these people.

Now I'm sure we'll get the trite 'we were doing this for your own good' but do they know that? Are they sure this woman, who was supposedly so fucking happy before isn't going to break his heart again? Cause from what I recall, they didn't ask HER a whole lot of questions,

It is simple: the message his parents are sending him is that they are happy to force him to follow their will and they love her more than they love him. And if their son was wilting for the six months that she was gone, they certainly did fuck all to help him except a few homilies.

This was a powerful painful read of a man victimized by adultery being revictimizied by his whole community.

What exactly is there for him to love about that location anymore except the trees?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Whole town turns against Francis?

Life long resident helps people. Has an uppity wife from the outside who cheats on him and the whole town rallys to help her and make him take her back.

With friends and nonsupportive family like these he really should put in for that transfer. I would hate to live there.

lee6643lee6643almost 9 years ago
Another five to help offset the bottom feeders

Never have been able to understand why the trolls and bottom feeders who rant and rave because a story doesn't fit their view of how life should be lived even bother to read the stories that disturb their thin skins. IT'S FICTION. If the subject matter doesn't appeal to your taste then go find a story that does. I happen to like the way that this author handles the internal conflict that his character's face. Life is about those conflicts and how we handle them. There are no right or wrong answers because no two people are the same and no two situations are the same. Oh and I will not hide behind Anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Francis got it right.

Yup. This is fucked up.

You right well, so I keep reading hoping the story will start to make sense. I hope part 5 turns it around. As another commentor said, it is difficult to beleive that the entire town, including Francis' parents, is united in support of the adulteress pill head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

She has to explain what she did in full , come clean about everything if she ever wants to start fresh. I'm a hard ass with a big ego which would of made things much crazier as it was going on but he really seems to want her back deep down. I always say I could never forgive that but until your really put in that situation you truly will never know. It sounds like a twist is coming but I think this needs to move a little quicker to a conclusion. As always weather the topic is my taste or not your stories are usually very good

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Not doing it for me.

I have to agree with some of the others about this. Why is the entire town setting him up? This has to be a small town with nothing else going on. Everyone is so invested in this relationship its a wonder that anything else gets done.

He really should put in for that transfer. This town is too small, too nosy, and apparently really bored with life if they are putting this much effort in bringing these two together. He needs to move to a place where the people have lives of their own.

Normally, the people who care about you try to give you advice and support whatever decision you make. In this town, they skip the advice and just play chess with your life. Then they support the decision that they made for you.

I like this author, but this story isn't doing it for me. While I like reconciliation stories, I like them to fit the actions of what a real person would do. This author has a few stories in which he forces a reconciliation that doesn't make sense or fits. This seems like it is gearing up to be one of those times. Even if they don't reconcile because he throws in a twist at the last minute (which is actually what I suspect will happen based on his repeated statements that you don't know what is about to happen) the fact that everybody in this town is colluding in this doesn't seem to fit what real life people would do.

looking4itlooking4italmost 9 years ago

Well, here I am halfway through and I can't read one more sentence of how the prodigal daughter cannot do one thing wrong in the eyes of the community or in-laws while Francis can do nothing right. From his parents to his kids, his boss to his church, Francis is the pariah of the community because he wanted a faithful wife. It makes me wonder about his mother and father and the possible skeletons in their closet that allow for casting their own flesh and blood out over a sinner and cheat. Children, I get it but the parents, no way. Your trying to convince us that a lousy childhood and a life ruled by medication should exhonorate poor choices but what about the person who made the right choices? Is there no one in his life that understands why he chose the way he did? Really?? I think that is what makes this story so upsetting. The one person who needed help and support the most is getting nothing. The fact you made him out to be such a pathetic puppy in her presence doesn't help either. Maybe I'll finish this chapter later or maybe I'll figure you to be another xleglover and let the whole story go. I almost dropped a 1 bomb because of idiots like lee6643 "saving" the day with auto-5s but I will not. You write well, simply forcing this prodigal idea way past the point of believability.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 9 years ago

Wimpy man being tortured by ridiculous circumstances. She cheats on him and he mans up enough to toss her out. Then literally everyone is conspiring to get him back together with the slut. That's sickening enough. Then we have his continual whine about how pretty the slut is, oh me, oh my.

I got a little ways into the story and started skimming because it was such garbage.

Just another poor stupid wimpy man story.

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Gripping story

Kind of similar to the book of Job. Our Job really should have some support in the town where he lived all his life, which leads me to feel that we have an analogy. I admit that for me the business of Woodrow telling him to lump it would have been the end. I would have quit, but then I was always an arrogant bastard who was sure that he could find something better even in a depressed economy like the present one. Funny thing is that no one ever accepted my resignations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cultural Oversight

I don't know if that is a real term or not, but it is what came to my mind reading through the comments section before making my post. Carvohi is working VERY VERY VERY hard to illustrate the mechanics of this small town culture. It is frustrating, and perhaps foreign for many who just have no experience or commonality with townsfolk who would act like that. I think he knows this, which is why he is spending so much time trying to explain it. However, people are telling him that he is too longwinded and dragging things out. I think that a few readers have managed to grasp the concept that this IS more a story about a specific town, in a specific state, with a specific cast of characters MORE than just a story about two people in a troubled marriage heading for divorce. I actually feel that over the last two chapters, Carvohi has managed to GAIN some steam, rather than petering out with lack of direction. But what do I know?

I grew up in a small town, populated mostly with a geriatric community. I mean there was three hospitals, a host of medical centers and NO MALL. That changed of course by the late 80s, but trust me, the small town vibe affected everyone who lived there. That said, this was a town in Florida, and is NOTHING like what Carvohi is describing. There are cultural differences just because of Geography, not to mention education, or the amount of generations that have stayed loyal to any one place over the years. I mean, I get it that he had lived his whole life around these people. I ALSO get that people in Mayland are just different from the people I knew and grew up around, living their retirement years down in Florida. I don't know about small towns in Colorado or Montana, but they must be 180 degrees different from small towns in Alabama, or different again when compared to small towns in Massachusettes. Can people in Alaska or Hawaii really relate to small town life in Georgia, or Arizona? I mean there ARE similarities, but WOW, are there differences.

I just want readers who would be too quick to judge Carvohi's efforts here, perhaps unfairly, to remember that THEIR situations are probably NOTHING like what his character's described existance is. Reserve judgement until the end. If it STILL doesn't make sense by then, THEN and ONLY THEN, might you rightly say Carvohi hasn't done his job. As for me, after this chapter, I am more than curious to see how it all turns out. Thanks Carvohi for your efforts. This is a story, that if nothing else, will remain a showcase for how committed you are to complex character development, and an apparently rare insight to a specific flavor of a certain "slice of life" format. The hard work you have put in is obvious, I think even to critics who would judge this harshly. Not one of them has called you LAZY!

Thanks again! What, one or two chapters left? Should be interesting..........

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
Don´t walk this way..

They all work hard on cutting his balls off: His boss rubbed his nose in the fact that he, Francis, had no say in anything. He hadn´t been consulted when his wife applied and the way Francis had been made aware of her application was nothing but cynical and condescending.

Everyone was working hard on cutting off his balls; his own mother and his kids didn´t care how he would feel having to face all this. No way any man with self-respect would stay around those manipulating idiots. They don´t care about his feelings or his pain as long as they could go on with their manipulations.

Carvohi - stopp egging around! Either you let him be a man with self-respect (as he was originally created) or be human and let him die. Don´t continue cutting off his balls, tiny as they have become, and don´t play "JPB" while continuing this more and more unbelievable plot.

You have talent - but you owe us (your readers) an honest and believable story.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 9 years ago
Okay, I won't try to figure out what happns next (even though

I'm pretty sure I know what's next). But Carvohi asked me not to, so I won't. I trust him. The story is so real, so full===anyone able to write this well has my attention and my respect for his request. I am only so sorry that Literotica doesn't allow me to vote this a ten ! I wait with great expectations for the next installment.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 9 years ago
come on people look at carvohi history

this is nothing more than the normal willing cuckold with a heart story. It's a WACC/RACC without the husband sucking her lovers dick.

bassraybassrayalmost 9 years ago
Great story

There are real problems real good people have to face. It's hard in some situations to be true to yourself and still have your pride. I think this picture needed to be clarified with examples to make the story whole. A lot of the BTB stories ignore the day to day dilemmas one has to go through with infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The husband is such a pussy, I can't stand it. I won't waste my time on another chapter,

Jstrdr40Jstrdr40almost 9 years ago
Definitely a good story

Seen a story similar to this chapter in real life.

Although, in real life the poor s.o.b. got smart once he saw everyone start siding w/the known adulteress; folded up his life and moved across country. Not so much a poor SOB now; remarried up. Unfortunately or, fortunately (depending on how you look at it) he doesn't talk to majority of his family anymore. And, the one's who sided with the cheater got pretty much ostrasized by the larger part of the community.

Once you side with a cheater your own blood may eventually turn on you like venom.

After what Leslie did in this story I hope Francis doesn't take her back but, it's not my story; I just read it...

Definitely want to see where it is going though.

Jack99Jack99almost 9 years ago
Rooting for the happy ending.

Of course it looks like it will be a reconciliation, but we were warned about that... So maybe it won't be. Or maybe Leslie will die. But still, I'm a sucker for a good reconciliation, as long as the cheater has paid their dues.

Batsmess1Batsmess1almost 9 years ago
WTF

Please stop this madness, just put Francis in panties or have him put a gun in his mouth.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 9 years ago

Given the author's history, surprised it's taken this long for violence against a woman to come up. Sure the next chapter will involve her getting raped, and him 'forgiving her' for it afterwards. Or he'll be the one to rape and beat her, but it'll be okay because she deserves it. That's the kind of shit that goes over well here though, so it'll be rated highly I imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
for the love of god please stop

no.

Just no.

Just fucking no

grogers7grogers7almost 9 years ago
Condensed version, please

The plot amd characters get buried in too much insignificant detail

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 9 years ago
frontlinercaster

what the fuck are you talking about ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well crafted story with realistic people

No CEOs, former Rangers, urban hipsters etc... small town people living lives which have the flavor of small town life; good and bad. And I know.

Thanks.

maxwedgemaxwedgealmost 9 years ago
Just kick her to the curb already

She is a cheating thorn in your side. grow some balls and either send her packing or find a girlfriend so she goes away.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 9 years ago
pointing out the flaws in this terrible story doesnt make one a hater.

Sure I have been telling you folks for years -- Carvohi is a mentally disturbed kook and this story proves that

In many ways he is similar to Matt Moreau. As Javmor79 correct states Carvohi has many stories which features idiotic RAAC.

What kills this story is the so called man/ husband... and how he defends himself . A person ..male or female.. that knows they have been wronged with no justification yet cannot defend his/ her decision is just hanging out a sign in the psychological sense that says FUCK ME OVER ONCE AGAIN

2nd ... the effort by this kook author to show the whole town is in a conspiracy against him. WHY? and how is that the least bit believable ?

even if you accept that.. how does it add to the story?

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
This part at least was very funny...

This part at least was very funny...All his thoughts make me smile...I don't know where this story is going...but this part was the best until now...4* for this one...In the final part I will rate the story as a whole...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
mannn,

i was wondering when you will start choking on that big cock, that you start sucking while writing this story?i never new that you are a sperm lover....

now from the story i understand this; the male mc is a cuck in disguise ,to busy licking his wife cream pied pussy to thimk something coherent or stand up for himself, the wife a sanctified whore ho got enough strange cock and now she come back to her cuck to give him her creampies, his parents. some lowlife scumbags, who dont think at yheir son well being ,,insted they got mind controled by the whore creampies, those kind of parents i would dump them and change my family name, the kids..oh the kids..they both lear the ways of cuckoldry, victoria how to fuck around and give creampies to heer future pussy hubbie, and the son how to be a sperm lover..and the people in that town..the need to get nuked..but this is my opinion..so carvohi good sucking in the future

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
@ Harryin Va FLC never knows....

Soon they will revoke his/her computer privileges and up her/his dosages and FLC will disappear for awhile.

I trowe that he were a gelding or a mare

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very Good Story

This is a really good story, albeit a bit on the long side. It is well written although a bit more detail about some things than necessary. Unfortunately some critics are plainly being assholes. Life, and a good story, are never black or white, good or bad. However the author follows through on this story, it is his story, not ours, and is his to continue to develop. It's a good read and from my perspective, if it is a BTB or reconciliation, it is carvohi's story to make.

Get us the next chapter soon.

Tiny Tim

Benedict12Benedict12almost 9 years ago
The Importance of Character

The quality that distinguishes the true writers on this site is the ability to create believable characters-living breathing human beings worthy of the reader's emotional commitment. Carvohi has demonstrated that skill in many of his other works and has done so again in the latest installment of this story. Not only have we been given unique insight into Leslie and Francis' personalities we are witnessing them both evolve as they confront the damage to their marriage. At this point in the process it is possible to be more optimistic about Leslie's future. With the help of loving friends and family she has, at least for the time being, weaned herself off drugs and begun to rebuild her life in the community. Nothing is certain since she has not yet fully confronted the manner in which her drug dependency has undermined her life in the past including causing the accident that nearly killed her daughter. Nevertheless if she can continue on the path she has started then even if her relationship with Francis fails she will survive as a mother, grandmother, and a cherished member of a network of friends and family. Francis' future at this point is less promising. His bitterness over Leslie's "betrayal" is poisoning his soul. He does not have to reconcile with her but if he can not find it in his heart to forgive her and understand the role drugs and clinical depression played in her behavior he may be sentencing himself to a lonely old age alienated from friends and family. Two dogs will be little consolation. Carvohi cautions not to assume we know how this story will end. I will take his advice to heart even though I know what my preference would be.I can say with certainty ,however, that no matter how the tale is resolved I will feel I have shared the lives of real characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just don't understand

The hole dug in the first installment is just too deep. She cheats on him, then when he confronts her, she tells him he is delusional, goes back to Baltimore, cheats some more, also tries to set him up. I don't see where some Xanax makes people act like that. It's a major character defect.

And as others say, why the fuck is he responsible for health insurance? The people who caused it are responsible. And most lawyers would argue that she had no reason to be at that house. When will this bitch 'woman' up and take some fucking responsibility? And I have never seen such an unsupportive family. It's just not consistent with how any family would react. And if his prior behavior is any indication, once he found out she was working with him, he would have taken early retirement with a pension and just left.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
HEY Annony you shit bag

it's a story F I C T I O N!!!!!! That means you brain dead asshole it's not real!!! So lighten up or stop fucking reading LW> Jesus this ass wipe is a dense as moon rock!! Gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

What got fat bonnie all wound up ?.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
Were the first three chapters this

bad? I finally stopped reading when Francis arrived at work the first day Leslie worked. Up to that point, Leslie's thoughts were juvenile and tedious. Did the author do this on purpose bcs she was no longer taking her meds? I may return to finish ch 4 if ch 5 inspires readers to give 5 high scores and good comments. Remind me, however, to skim the rest of 4.

likegoodwinelikegoodwinealmost 9 years ago
Very good story

Very good depiction of very flawed characters. First, the wife that you want to simply throw away and forget, then the kind of wimpy husband that you want to shake up out of his religious beliefs. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
delusional

His ex and his family are delusional. He should just get the hell out of that crazy town before he goes crazy. I think it's too late.

Leonji

sdc97230sdc97230almost 9 years ago
Francis is his own worst enemy

You know he's doomed at the point where he says his boss knew he'd never leave his home. There are time when you have to move on, but he never will. He might as well just stop kidding himself and follow the pull on that ring he's put through his own nose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Finally Figured Out

This shit is written to deliberately piss of guys with nuts. The male charters are all card-carring cucks. Sometime I wounder if a man-hating woman is writing this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Get on that Midnight Train to Georgia....

Francis needs to pack his stuff and go get some new friends and family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
old story , published

what around 10 years ago. doesn't get better just republishing it again.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 9 years ago
Banjo

Is that a banjo I hear playing or his death march??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow this is so

I cant see a MAN anywhere in this story . Do all the women in this story belive its allright to cheat and crap on there mariage? Every male in this story is sending a clear message to there wifes go ahead and cheat Ill get over it I wont leave you. The way you write his mother must be the biggest whore in town. What kind of wortless piece of shit turns her back on her own son and stands up for a whore that ripped her sons heart out. And the worthless kids its clear the girl will be a cheater and the son he will get a cheater for a wife or he will cheat I meam the whole family thinks it ok . And you got to wander how many creampies have mom fed his dad for him to take the whore daughter in laws side over his own son. His best thing to do is transfer to a job in another state there is no one in this family that loves or care a damn for him . This maybe a ficton story but where in this world does a whole town take the side a cheater bonnietaylor is this what you would do for your son or daughter? Dagoatmandavid said it and and I stand up for the husband cya

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm still enjoying this

...Although it brings back bad memories. I'm still pulling for him to shitcan Leslie and let me tell you why.

A man and woman cleave to one another against all foreign invaders. ALL foreign invaders. If not, they are destroyed. If one can't trust the other, their marriage is destroyed. And to top that off, men are visual where women aren't. Let me tell you a story.

Back in the '70s I married my high school sweetheart, right out of school. Oh, I knew she had lost her cherry during a time when we broke up for a few months, to one of my high school enemies. To top that off, he popped it on his cousins bed, the one guy I hated above all others. I was barely able to ignore it after Kim and I got back together and he would make jokes about the bloodstains on his sheet and mattress. Kim was embarrassed about it but it didn't keep her from fucking him just about everyday during that time simply because there was no adult supervision at their house. His cousin even clued me in he'd watched them a couple times.

Then we got back together and were married, but she refused to have sex with me until our wedding night, I guess she didn't know that guys talk in the locker room. I was a virgin and I'll say flat out right now, her pussy wasn't what I expected. I expected something that would be somewhat snug fitting, if not tight. I knew Tom seemed to be hung in the showers, but we doods never know if another guy is a shower or grower. Turns out, he was big and a grower too.

Our marriage was perfect for 2 years. Then I happened to go home from my job, I worked for my parents in construction, early one day because of forgetting a single simple tool I needed for work. It was only a long walk and I took it. When I got home, it turned out it was a good thing. I walked in the back door into the kitchen and heard something in the living room. Peeking in, I'll never forget what I saw. There was my wife on the couch with her legs spread wide, swollen, red and dripping wetness on the cushion and Tom's huge angry looking cock about to slide in. They were both look at what they were doing. He could see my wife spread open and waiting for him and she could do that horse cock about to plunge in.

Unfortunately it didn't happen like the movies, in slow motion. In only a moment he was sunk in to his nuts and she was groaning. He hesitated for a brief instant, feeling her swollen hot wetness around his cock and then he started stroking in and out, slow at first and then picking up speed. Now, before you all think I was getting off on it, from when I first started describing all this to where he was picking up speed didn't take 5 seconds. Their first indication all wasn't well was when my breakfast suddenly came up and I puked all over the entryway into the living room. She screamed and scooted away from Tom, he shouted and grabbed his pants and clothes and ran out the front door, that giant dong waving in front. THAT seemed like slow motion.

"I'll expect you to be gone when I come home from work tonight." That was all I said, and I left with the tool in my pocket. It was a simple pocket knife. I could hear her crying but to be perfectly frank, I really didn't give a damn. That evening she was gone and I was mildly surprised I didn't care.

The shit hit the fan the next day. Her folks stopped by my parents house and they had a big confab. I guess trying to figure out what to do in order to bring us back together. I could have told them if they asked, absolutely nothing. I was called up to the office and they gave me hell about kicking Kim out but I really didn't care. My dad told me something about letting me go if that's all I thought about family and I bowed my back up at that.

"Family doesn't try and make you do something you know is wrong."

Over the next few months, everyone did everything they could think of to bring us back together. I can't list it all now, but believe me, I understood the concept of a full court press after all that. Finally, just like this story, my parents hired my wife. At that point, the light came on, I hadn't been thinking clearly. Why the hell hadn't I filed for divorce? It wasn't going to happen on it's own. We were thrown into situations together and I was uncomfortable being around Kim. It infuriated my parents that I refused to talk with her and anytime they brought her up or talked to us both at the same time, I used one word for her, about her, 'cunt'. That's all she was to me. Oh, I still loved her but it wasn't like before. When I called her a cunt, my dad almost punched me, when she ran off crying. He was in his 40's and I was only 21. His fist was doubled up and he came at me but something stopped him, he got a good look at what was in my eye. Hatred.

Things around work became more than frosty, they were downright cold. I refused to talk to my wife and my parents didn't talk to me at all, only my co-workers and that way I knew what our work was. The place exploded the day my wife was served divorce papers at work, the only place I knew to find her. My overbearing dad, along with my mother, came marching down to the office. The next thing I knew, I was bouncing off the wall and lay in a heap on the floor, he'd slammed me into it from behind. They lay into me while I was collecting my wits. I was certainly stunned, bother from the impact and that my own father would do that.

I had a finger shoved in my face and I was told that I would accept my wife back, she was repentant and it was my duty because she was my wife. Now, don't get me wrong, we weren't avid church goers. My parents were just stupid, I guess. I was an only child and they took it all out on me, I was the one that would bring forth their grandchildren and they thought it was all evaporating in front of their eyes. When I got stood up and my lets would hold me, I found myself pushed back against the wall with my dad's hand on my chest and a finger in my face. He was telling me how it would be and to him, that was that.

I waited until he was done and let me go, I refused to raise a hand against my own father, no matter what he did to me. When I turned to look at my mother, she instantly saw in my eyes the future and she began to cry. I took off my workbelt, dropped it to the ground and walked away with all three of them staring at me, my father shouting at my back to get back to work or I'd be fired. Fuck them. It took me a half day and everything I wanted was loaded in the back of my truck, which had a good locking canopy on it. I had to drive past my folks place to get out to the main highway and when I passed it, they all saw me go by.

I'd stopped by my bank, took out the few thousand dollars we had saved and drove away from northern California. I ended up in eastern Montana where I found out how little my dad had been paying me. I stayed in contact with my lawyer and when he told me Kim was fighting the divorce, I told him to put it on hold until she realized I wasn't coming back. He agreed it was for the best, my own parents were paying her lawyer.

That was 30 years ago. Now I own my own construction business, I bought out the guy who I'd worked for when he got sick. I make a great living, have twelve men working for me and my net worth is over $5 million. I'm thinking about retiring, selling my business and taking my longtime girlfriend on a cross country trip, may a world trip. We never married, simply because I never knew or cared if I was still married to Kim. My lawyer had passed away and his business closed. I never pursued it any further. Ellen and I had three kids, all of whom are on their own.

My old family? I never saw my parents again. My dad, being the hardass he was, probably told them to wait, I'd be back with my tails between my legs. I found out about 10 years ago my parents were both dead, killed in a car accident by a drunk driver who ran them into an oncoming semi truck. They never had the opportunity to see my 'real' wife nor their grandkids. That has always been fine with me. They aren't the ones who saw that hard and angry cock sliding into the love of my life. I still see it even today.

Kim? I heard her and Tom are together. She always wanted lots of kids but either she or Tom weren't able. They never had any. Tom worked as an assistant manager to a small grocer and she ran the cash register. Talking to an old buddy that worked for my dad. Kim knew where I was, that I had a family and she even knew my kids names. It really ran a chill down my back when I found out she had been to all their high school graduations and she had seen me and Ellen.

I never mourned my parents though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I felt badly for Francis

because he had a shit wife, but man, that family is even worse. It's like the stepford husbands. Let the wife shit all over the husband and everyone tells the husband to just smile, bend over and take it up the ass. Poor bastard should run, but he hasn't shown he has the balls to fight for his own survival.

phill1cphill1calmost 9 years ago
I'm looking for a reconciliation

Fuck these BTB assholes!!

People make mistakes and, quite frankly, mostly it's men who make them. So, a wife has a fling. You get over it or her.

Since he can't get over her, he should be getting over it.

He loves the bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Why do you keep writing these character who can't make their own decisions and end up with mammoth sized heaps of shit all over them. I'll be honest in that I keep trying to read this authors stories but I've come to the conclusion that I absolutely cannot stand the way he writes. We look at life, relationships, whatever in totally opposite ways and all his stories is make me feel like shit. I mean how can anybody read this and actually feel good about it....like there was some enjoyment there. No fucking way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Re: lee6643

What the fuck are you talking about? Almost every comment before yours was talking about how they didn't like the story because the characters suck and EVERYBODY is dumping on the guy. Where I'm from that means people read the story but just didn't like it and that was for obvious reasons. Your complaint makes absolutely no sense at all.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
HEY ANNONY YOU RETARD. WHY DO YOU INSIST ON READING THESE STORIES

WHEN YOU KNOW FUCKING WELL THEY DRIVE YOU NOTS. OR DO THEY?????

Gave it another 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Painful

It goes without saying that the protagonist is indecisive, but I guess that's understandable given how much he loves his wife/ex-wife. What I can't seem to understand is why his family can't seem to understand his pain. They manipulate him into taking her back, and seem to have to qualms about their own underhandedness.

Is he even sure the kids are his?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Real Life

Like this story allot because it's messy and real. I don't care what the BTB crowd says.

For the other readers who don't like the plot and development, the don't read it.\

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!

According to the RAAC crowd only the wives are free way to divorce and the husbands must not divorce! Morever according to the WAAC crowd the husbands need to eat creampies.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
won't work anyway

carvohi has already written a story where the guy grows a pair and takes off, so of course she shows up there and carvohi has him take her back.

Other than a change of scenery no change.

There are things you learn to expect from the writers here; MM always has a short guy being cuckolded, SS06 always has the main male character drive a Mustang, carvohi always writes RAAC.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 9 years ago
Eagerly awaiting the rest of the story

I was excited just to see this new part show up this morning. I was not disappointed and look forward to the rest of the drama and the denouement.

I just love the way you write.

Thanks

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 9 years ago
This husband is so screwed...

I think if I were him I'd cash out and leave. Nobody is on his side or has any sympathy for his situation. Well written story.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 9 years ago
Actually "empathy" is the word I should have used...

... not "sympathy." He is ALONE.

arincharinchalmost 9 years ago
Yup I skipped to the end

I can see it's getting stupider and stupider.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Easy to see why this chapter is scoring so low. One of the reasons is . . .,

You often don't finish a thought, or a sentence. Instead . . . you do this 3-dot thing. Its annoying and obnoxious. You've got ten 3-dots on page 1, seventeen on page 2, twenty on page 3, ten on page 4, and still got two more in on the short page 5. WTF? If you lack the wit or imagination to have your characters complete their thoughts, then maybe you should let that scene incubate a little longer, until you figure out what you want them to say. If you want to convey confusion, or uncertainty, or maybe abrupt rude interruption, do it with a mixture of conversation and mannerisms. Or something! It makes you or your characters look like really confused stupid ill-mannered rubes. Is that what you want?

But I will congratulate you on your slow simmering emasculation of Francis. Kind of a demonstration on how you turn a frog into a cuckold.

At this point the plot and action are so contrived and incongruent that your story is imploding into a sniveling apologetic on contrite whores, overbearing parents and friends, and timid irresolute men.

I guess for some guys, a little bit of testosterone, a little bit of attention, a little bit of pussy, is better than none. And that's what Franny is going to end up with. I hope you have the balls to include the last act in this debacle, where Francis is wearing a diaper . . . and eating Richard's cream pie out of Leslie's rophenol enhanced pussy. Both Francis' and Leslie's dads will be beaming as they watch through the surveillance camera.

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago

Saying nothing is sometimes best when one has nothing good to say. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BORING!!!!!!!

And tooooooo long!!! 2 at the most

luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
So many readers who want one-dimensional characters

But fortunately you have also attracted some comments from readers who appreciate that right and wrong is not a simple dichotomy. (They are few and far between on the LW category.)

For mine, it was a well-crafted story.

D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Typical story line for carvohi

However, most husbands would not have taken as much as this one has; first the wife and now his entire family and friends. His kids and parents are treating him no better than his in-laws. This man is truly alone. For once give a man who has been treated so badly a spine and have him tell everyone to go to hell! A fictional story is one thing but absolutely unbelievable is another.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Had to 5 it, this is the best intallment in the whole saga

but I am not 100% sure, given the time between installments! That is my biggest beef with this story, you shoulda wrote it all at once and then submitted it all at once.

Great job, good dialogue, humorous introspection by Francis re his wife. Could really identify with him wanting to continue to hate and reject, fighting the good within his heart that wanted him to forgive and move forward.

Thought this installment would be the end, but given it isnt, and that you tell us we havent figured it out, OK, I am game, in for a penny in for a pound.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Could.Move Along A Little Faster but...

Compared to some of the mess in this genre in recent history this is Shakespeare

Keep.writing. It's not your best but look forward to the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

Well author you have reached the point in this story to where you were when you choked in Revelations. Are you going to choke again? Will you force Francis to swallow his pride shit on his ego and take her back? Or will you go against type and have him go before the congregation and tell them all to fuck off? If he is put in charge of the local forestry division he can make a deal to cut the line and transfer elsewhere with a lower job title. He should pack up and leave after telling the "family" and community where to go and how to get there. There is no reason for them to get back together. Of course the author could just stop writing.

robt1446robt1446almost 9 years ago
possibly

I'm going to save my vote till the end. Thats when I will know for sure. I still don't see BTB or reconcillation, good job there.

Now a brief personal remark. This may well be the best story I have EVER read on here. Its not the same old song and dance you see in every other category. The wife isn't screwing everything in sight, the husband isn't a pervert who likes watching. In fact, its all too human, all too real.

The only thing bad is its 2-3 weeks between chapters, and I still see at least 2 more. Absolutely a fantastic job so far.

Olden_GreyOlden_Greyalmost 9 years ago
To: Anonymous - "I'm still enjoying this"

That comment of yours should have been written with a little more detail and some dialog and posted as a story! And I would encourage you to do just that!

Another well written effort (5*) from carvohi, but the story is making me sad. Guess that's often how real life is, though. I don't think I could have stayed there if I were in Francis' place. But I do have a certain amount of sympathy for him. In my own life there have been times and incidents that seem to push me around and into directions that I didn't want to go, and afterwards I look back and think that I should have been more forceful in my response, in choosing my own direction in life. Thankfully I have never had to deal with what Francis has been and is facing. And I can't complain too much. Though there are a few things I would change if I could get a do-over, I have wound up in a pretty good place with my life.

One complaint at you carvohi - for long multi-part stories like this, please get the whole thing written, then submit the pieces a couple of days apart. These chapters have been so far apart that I have to go back and re-read the previous chapters so I can understand the latest post.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 9 years ago
Well we'll just have to wait for her side of this... well, err... mess.

Best to not presume and certainly not assume.

Waiting patiently for Ch. 5.

Man o man can you spin a yarn. Great writing too.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 9 years ago
NOPE

I can't see any guy putting up with this.

I don't have a problem with a reconciliation, at all. It's just that everyone is on his case. His dad needs to occasionally sit down with him and say, "You're right. She is a faithless cunt. I don't blame you for not getting back together."

His friends and neighbours that he's helped over the years need to step up and say, "We know what she did. We can almost understand how you feel. Why, if my Effie did that, I'd whale the tar out of her before I let her back."

Now it's him against the whole community and they're not showing him any support or understanding. If that was me, I'd be gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stupid Man

Just another stupid story about another Cuckold. Any real man would of told his boss to fuck off and quit. I quit reading after she started work and went to the end. Just as I thought it be he's going to take her back. Not gong to read anymore of this shit story.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Anon: I'm still enjoying this

that is one hell of a story, you should write it up with a bit more detail, some dialogue as you can remember, and submit it. Real life stories are so much more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
are you kidding?

someone should put this dumb bastard out of his misery. I ran this scenario through my mind repeatedly and kept coming to the same conclusion. In his place, I would have quit my job and moved to another state with a good forestry program (like Wisconsin.) There is no reason for him to have anything to do with her, his folks, his kids or his church. They are all treacherous, backstabbing, immoral jerks. Everyone of them betrayed him and not a one of them is worth the powder it would take to kill them.

FD45FD45almost 9 years ago
Incomplete comment

I can see the solid steps this woman made to reform and it is well described.

I can see how this could be small town realistic.

But the obvious pain Francis is in and how it is specifically being inflicted on him overrides this.

As PolyLvr said: why does no one sit down and empathize with this man? Maybe have a few conversations and show that they understand his choices but try to change his mind?

But no...Dad yells and threatens. Mom manipulates and is frankly tone deaf to her own sons emotional needs and pain.

I can see Leslie's pain and work to improve...but this guy is being force written to be an asshole when if I changed the contrast just a little, he would be a man doing what is necessary for him to heal and move on.

But no one is allowing him to heal or move on. They are just prolonging his pain.

So this is the overriding 'feel' I get from this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is terrific, but . . .

I still don't get the transition in Leslie from the monster in part one. Will we get explanation? What could it be? Still . . . a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The Last One

This is the last time I waste my time (and invest my emotions) on a story from carvohi. A terrific writer for sure but the male characters lack of self esteem.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 9 years ago
The problem with RAAC stories is also the reason why they don't bother me all that much

In order for a man to knuckle under to the kind of pressure Francis is being put under, he basically has to be such an indecisive, unassertive blob of mush that it becomes impossible for me to put myself in his place. Watching Francis go under would just be like watching one of those old "Wild Kingdom" TV shows where a pride of lions is eviscerating a wildebeast on the Serengeti. Your own life is so detached from that situation that you don't feel the slightest twinge of sympathy for the prey.

OTOH, if Francis ends up coming out on top and taking control, it will be a definite upper. Imagine seeing that wildebeast pull away from the lions and trick them into running off a cliff into a bog of quicksand!

BrewtooBrewtooalmost 9 years ago
Unbelievable

Seriously, she's a worthless, lying, conniving bitch in the first part who doesn't give a shit about her husband and now she's some paragon of virture. Leopards don't change their spots. He's being sucked in and he's an idiot. I'd be applying for jobs all over the country.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I COULD NOT DO IT

Stopped after the first page . Could not keep reading.

Please, keep writing, don't get discouraged Carvohi. I will look for your next story.

Thank you.

AMerryMan

P.S Just got back from vacation. Driving east through Kentucky , the car in front of me slammed their brakes and so did I. We had just passed a truck, in the right lane.

Going 50 miles per hour, in the left,a car with Maryland plates!! I figured they were from Baltimore, lol. At the time I didn't think it was funny. But it did make me think of you and this story.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
Have to admit to being severely pissed

at Francis' family, especially his parents and the disrespect that his (maybe his?) son shows him at every turn. Now the whole town, including his boss is manipulating him? Holding out for the conclusion, but I am damned if I can see an honorable way out for our intrepid hero. Hard to hold out against the entire pride of lions when you don't have the rest of the antelope herd as a distraction. He seems to be entirely on his own. Can't leave because evidently his boss has made it impossible for him to get a job anywhere else in the forest service. And feeling like he owes the bitch enough to choose her side? Maybe he should have a brain tumor, Francis' father acts like he has one. I also don't trust the mother. She acts like what the wifey did was perfectly fine with her, so my thought is that she fucked around on the father and he isn't Francis' real father, that's why he treats the boy like shit. And since he had to wear the cuck panties his whole marriage, the "not his" boy should have to wear them too. Francis should drop the bunch of them down a well and leave the country. He has no family, they belong to wifey, he has no lifelong friends, they belong to wifey and she is such a stupid, manipulative bitch she likes it like that. As for the kids, they took her side from the git/go and worked against him from the beginning. They would have to be lumped with the dogs.

Prove me wrong, but I don't think it will be about much.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 9 years ago
Well, At This Point

Anything but reconciliation makes hubby a turd. Lose-lose for him, and me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous