All Comments on 'For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 28'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoalmost 9 years agoAuthor
It's funny

Sometimes when I'm in the middle of editing, I'll get SO excited about a chapter that I wish I could just post the ENTIRE story in one go. Then I remember that the way I broke it up was for the benefit of the story. It works better this way.

Then I sit and wait for it to be posted and see how people react. Strangely, it is usually the one I'm the most impatient for that gets THE least amount of comments and favs. The previous chapter is one of those, and the chapter after this one is as well.

Oh, well. Crazy shit on the horizon.

SnowgurlXXXSnowgurlXXXalmost 9 years ago

This is easily the best series going on this site, each new chapter is quite enjoyable.

Looking forward to what crazy shit is about to happen.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 9 years ago
I should be sleeping

But I had to get my daily dose. What does that say?

No, I'm not ignoring anyone. I'm sleeping with my eyes open. Wondered if Jine was going to turn into part of the Terica plot, but apparently not. Hmmm.

So, stay tuned to ThatAwfulWowPorno channel, at ThatAwfulWowPorno posting time. I know will.

BlanckaertBlanckaertalmost 9 years ago
damnit...

Oh well.. late for work... but had to get this in first.... the FTW series have been the only reason (right now) to keep checking the site... I have to admit I will be sad once the whole series is done... ;(

Off to work, but I'll be back to the same channel, same time tomorrow...

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Secret

It is my secret wish, to make this silly story go for at least a full year. 365 chapters all told. Can I do it? We'll see.

Thank you SO much for all the kind words and encouragements. They help me endlessly as I battle depression. Some of my favorites I have printed out and posted on the walls next to my desk ^.^

LunarLilithLunarLilithalmost 9 years ago
Just keeps getting better

Great characters, great fun and just great writing! I have to echo the other comments, your story is what keep me checking this site every morning without fail. Keep up the amazing work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...