All Comments on 'Sarah Plays a Little Game'

by djrip

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Nice keep it going

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 9 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked it!

Ducky7Ducky7almost 9 years ago
Great story

Loved the hot friend and coworker. Wonder when the other shoe will drop and he finds them with another man in bed.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 9 years ago
Nine was right

Seven lovers before Sweetie met and married Hubby. Then Hubby is Eight. Then ... the one Sweetie hasn't mentioned yet! But Lisa knows! Sweetie DID tell the truth, but will let Hubby 'correct' it!

4*. Unrealistic - even a horny young man would figure out he has been set-up! Sweetie and Lisa would do this more slowly to let Hubby think it was his idea!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
At the next game, it will be ten.

Models are such deep loyal honest mates.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingalmost 9 years ago
Very Hot

Just hope husband is amenable to the gals bringing another guy into their activities. It's likely to happen. But still a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good, but...

Well presented story and actually erotic for a change.

But please learn the difference between lay and lie and lying and laid etc. You get it wrong every time. And it's "kneading", not "kneeding".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yeah, Sarah lied. She said nine and that was right. She and Lisa fucked.....

.....a male model or photographer on one of their shoots where they also got together.

This is a very toxic marriage. Best he fuck them silly for as long as they stick around, then escape into sanity as soon as they leave for another shoot and a couple weeks of adulterous sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great One

Awesome Story.. Really loved how you carried it along..

Looks like a part 2 soon?

SludgepuppySludgepuppyalmost 9 years ago
Very Hot story can't wait for more

Great hot, sexy story! You had me turned on n hard from mid story on. Can't wait for more like it and I love the teasing while playing truth or dare, that is such a turn on for me.

Thank you

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Watched my wife suck another guys cock, she did it as favor to me and was hottest thing ever!

She swallowed his creme too.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Good story, no doubt...

Good story, no doubt...The same as when a husband shares his wife with another man, It was all in agreement, even if the two women had planned it all... But two questions are hidden in there: 1st - who was the ninth lover and when had it happened? 2nd - Lisa moving in will not have an impact soon or later in their marriage? I think it will...3*

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
He does realize, I hope

he's only along for the ride as long as she wants him to be.

And the real answer to her question is nine and counting.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 9 years ago
Love the thought

Loved the thought of such a sexy wonton wife, what a dream to have

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
The Beginning of the End

Hope hubby enjoyed it 'cause it seems likely that he'll be odd man out when the girls reveal their true lesbo feelings. Either that,or other dudes will quickly be added to the equation,probably swinging super tools.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 8 years ago
Hot story, inexperienced commentators

Loved the build up with the truth or dare game, the sharing eroticism. I'm looking forward to sequels. Your action sometimes has me wondering how people can reach or fit (I'm trying to picture it in my mind and when it might be infeasible, it lessens the joy for me!)

What I struggle with are the readers who comment about the discrepancy between being married and playing outside it, as a high proportion of "normal" couples "normally" do. Or they worry for our hero that they'll bring in another guy. I suspect those readers are homophobic and insecure.

Keep up the fun tales, you have a talent that is enjoyable.

djripdjripalmost 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks prof!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nce!

Would have loved the game to be extended out a bit longer to build the anticipation but all is fine.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Hot story, needs more. 5 stars

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Did she really lose count?

AchtungNightAchtungNight6 months ago

I enjoyed everything- I won’t lie to you. Appreciate the good vibes and see no need to upset the apple cart. Thx for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sarah, truth or dare? Truth. How often have you cheated on me? Every day. Today my count is 9. Tomorrow 20.

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOgabout 1 month ago

Number 9 is the photographer from the first chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdjrip@djrip
631 Followers
Character art and story announcements: X.com/DjripTrip Many of my stories are interconnected by shared characters, with a few extended story arcs. I hope you'll leave a comment if you enjoy one. Or if you don't! . Dan, Sarah, Lisa, and Becky: "Sarah Opens Up" series "Maid S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Moving Day Next Part
Sarah's New Job Previous Part
Sarah Opens Up Series Info