All Comments on 'For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 48'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Well

Vicki is convinced that she is the main character in her own drama…

(Spoiler Alert) She's not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Umm

I don't even know who Vicki is (can't remember her probably) but She's just stupid like bruh the last girl who tried that on one of Elunara's men died, so yeah good luck Vicki

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
:) You spoil all your readers so much.

I enjoy your story so much. To provide such a great quality story for free and so regularly. I do find myself wondering where you find the time to write without it impinging on stuff like eating, sleeping and such.

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoalmost 9 years agoAuthor
um...

vicki is the chick introduced in this chapter

redvelvetrose213redvelvetrose213almost 9 years ago
Transitions

Often times I get confused when you suddenly change scenes in the story. Could you put some sort of symbol before suddenly changing events. Great story though!

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Transitions

I've done my absolute best to find all of the transition points and make them more obvious. Sometimes when I edit, I completely brain blank on the transitions, and I've missed a couple, I think.

However, the reason I don't add a symbols or lines, something, is to me THAT is more jarring and annoying to try to read through. It's a style choice at this point.

I've done much better than when I first started out, and I've tried to take every comment into consideration. It is what it is. I'm sorry. This reads better to me than dealing with symbols. I've gotten more than a few complaints and I'm well aware of the general feeling about transitions in my work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
561 Followers
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...