All Comments on 'Desires Unrestrained'

by omegaxypher

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
gorilla4gorilla4almost 9 years ago
hmmm

OK I loved how this first played out loving boyfriend, steamy wolf sex, I even was like "OK the wolf side is a little...dominate, but he still loves her...maybe?" But when the end came and Sara was all messed up, that got me a little. Kinda hoping shed be just sore and he would have to explain to her what he is and theyd have cute babies together, but to have his love get all messed up in the head....I was all "Aw! Neuuuuu!"

But I liked it as a story overall. You have a great writing style, your descriptions on everything were awesome! And it was a sexy ass story! Just....ending got me a little is all.(A problem I'll have to work on my own)

I give ya 5 stars! <3

omegaxypheromegaxypheralmost 9 years agoAuthor
gorilla4

Glad you enjoyed it!

Sorry that the ending kinda messed you up. But I wanted to leave it at that because I can either leave it closed as a single story. But if I want to write another with the two characters, I have an easy way to transition into it.

gorilla4gorilla4almost 9 years ago
right back acha!

Hahaha no need to apologize! Your an amazing writer who writes(types) really great stories! I'm happy to let you now I've 100% got my wits together and have come to accept the ending as is!

Keep on writing your style and know you got one happy fan!

*waves goodbye and cartwheels into the sunset*

PaganKittyPaganKittyalmost 9 years ago
Awww...

Man...great story...till the end. Hopefully Steve can help her mend her mind from the wolf's destruction...if you decide to continue it that is. Umm...you ARE gonna write more...right? *hopeful grin* =^_^=

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kind of liked it

Very good how you describe what happens between the ears. A good and original story.

What i don't like is how the wolf and the man are separate and in conflict, how the wolf wants to destroy the man's girlfriend. The were-wolf is anti-social, very un-wolfish. Wolves don't fuck prey. There is never a battle Eat it or fuck it. Destroy it or breed it.

I am not sure why i did not much enjoy the sex scenes. While i am not into pain, that doesn't stop me from enjoying pleasure&pain scenes. Maybe it's the lack of working towards climaxes? Too few tingles. Too few descriptions of what it feels like, too mechanical, maybe?

The storytelling factor is lacking a bit. Hardly un-put-down-able.

So just 3 stars for the originality.

I think you will turn out better and better ones with each next story. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NOT HOW A CERVIX WORKS

The things you are saying happed to this woman’s genitalia put people in the hospital in real life. There is no way it would be pleasurable. I notice you left your male characters bits alone, how sexy would it be if his bacculum snapped in two?

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 6 years ago
Truly Hysterical!

Let me see if I understand you. It's a story about a werewolf ravishing a woman & you're complaining that in real life, her cervix wouldn't react like that. Seriously? THAT'S the part you find unrealistic?!?!? Werewolves, of course, being totally real. It's a FANTASY, you nit-picking anonymous! Go pick your nits somewhere else!

Thanks for the hottest werewolf/woman sex scene I've read on this site!

ShykinkShykink7 months ago

What I don't understand is how readers are bothered by a fictional story. Any and everything can take place in a fictional story, Hats off to the author. I really enjoyed this read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous