All Comments on 'Coppernicous Pt. 02'

by SonofCallicious

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not perfect, quite, but oh so close

Very pleased that you decided to continue this tale. The characters are so real. The sex is good, but entirely subordinated to the story. I want to feel unhappy that Toomas has not been faithful, but you don't let that happen. How does he decide on who? Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please continue with the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It's unintentionally funny

All this talk about what a wonderful gentleman he is when he's the biggest lech in the world. Fun, nonetheless.

Paniolo BoyPaniolo Boyalmost 9 years ago
Isn't that the truth?

Making "love" with a person that you love, really, truly love, is so much more fulfilling. I agree 1000%. Even with our busy lives, my partner and I seem to always be focused on the enjoyment and feelings of each other. It is much more important to me that my partner know that i love her deeply. That feeling seems to make our coupling that much more intense.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
Another bunch of gold stars!

Really into and enjoying this story...the characters...the interplay...the emotions. Looking forward to more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
just write more

keep writing, it will be interesting where you take this

is toomas going to end up with 2 lovers

and a couple more kids even in old age

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 9 years ago
OK

Good story. Interesting situation. Has the potential for a colossal Charlie foxtrot.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

Please ease up on the "the girls tease you", "restraint" and "respect" lines. Was nice the first dozen times or so but it's a tad repetitive. That's just me.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
glad to see Darlene back in the picture

even if it is a bit spontaneous and out of character after all this time.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
The next step in reading all these again!

And a WINNER again too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm sorry to say , occasionally my partners have trailed off into a soft snore w-h-i-l-e having sex with me. Oh well, lets see if Thoomas has better luck than I did.

Mike the Irishman 🍀

tsgtcapttsgtcaptover 1 year ago

I'm not sure how many times I've read your series; but, each time is as good as the last or even better.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt11 months ago

Back again, loving it better, again... only could wish for another chapter or more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous