All Comments on 'The Nude Gun Ch. 02'

by Absolutelywickedthoughts

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun and a little strange.....

.....but that's how these go, isn't it?

Lots of fun, this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice!

I can't wait for the next chapters and I hope we get more "targets" in the mix. Those darn characters. Well if they won't cooperate with the author I hope new ones will... I might opposed to brother & sister stuff but hey I don't mind he targets sisters that are not his own or anything in that mix just not blood related. Either way, I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice twist

I've seen a couple of stories that have roughly the same "magic gun" element to it and you've pulled an intestering thing out. I'll be looking forward to more releases.

darkdance69darkdance69almost 9 years ago
Fun and different

It is a funny, doesn't take itself to seriously piece of erotica that has surprised with how good it has been so far. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

More

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Time Frame

I know you probably can't answer this but if you can I would appreciate it. I was wondering as to the intervals of "wait time" between chapter releases?

AbsolutelywickedthoughtsAbsolutelywickedthoughtsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
The Speed of Write.

I appreciate your desire for quicker postings. There are several of my favorite authors whom I look forward to reading too. You should know that me and my editor work full time in other unrelated jobs. We don't get paid for these stories. Writing isn't easy if you want to maintain a quality product. That being said, it is a process.

Know too that chapter three is being edited and will post asap. Thanks for your enthusiasm. I'm Having fun with this one. Not sure where it's going. Sometimes the characters takeover.

Happy you're enjoying the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you! QUALITY TAKES TIME

I understand that is why I stated my post basically stating that I'm not rushing you or your editor. However, you can tell I look forward to your work. I understand the pressures of life outside of the world you are writing :) Take your time I just thought to ask.

Thanks for providing your awesome work, when you can

PeterrowlandsPeterrowlandsalmost 9 years ago
umm...

Hi AWT,

I thought I would give naked gun a page of my

time. I mean, how good can a story be that's

called Naked Gun.

How wrong was I. You've got me hanging.

Great imagination and character build.

keep it up. Your in my Favs.

Peter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Roll on part three, keep up the good work. :)

DomdomainDomdomainover 8 years ago
Yup

Good stuff, I know how you feel about the time it takes to do this... there's never enough of it... Really liking the story, keep up the good work when you get time.

jonyoungaujonyoungaualmost 8 years ago
Hanged out naked

I like that bit of the story with them hanging out naked eating chineses food. Even with the sex if makes it more like their making a friendship of sorts then just sex.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Just make the parents horny for each other!!!

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

GunSuckerGunSuckerabout 2 months ago

Love this story. I wish I had a gun like that in my collection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous