All Comments on 'A Slow Descent Pt. 03'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OH MY!!!

Holly greatness!!!! Completely cut me by surprise, WELL DONE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No - fuck her!

She proved that she really was the slut we all thought she was. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Rappers prefer middle aged white wives with children

Now it makes sense. Charlie is a middle aged woman who hates men. This is the craziest story with racist implications. Every white woman in this story single or married just had to fuck the black rappers. This professional woman, mother of two and not really into sex somehow falls for the rapper's BBC. Then the player just has to marry the whore even though he had earlier fucked every woman he came into contact with. Charlie has to balance the scales by giving her husband an affair in the end with her married assistant. This is the stupidest story you have written.

You have a good editor but your plot line sucks. I skimmed this chapter it was full of too much stuff regarding the business. This is a racist story. It is beneath you. 1 star

reasonable man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
different

but still pretty shitty. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nigger loving racist

I don't know how you can write a story like The Big C, but then spew shit this and The Anniversary. You got a thing for big dicked blacks fucking your wife cuckboy?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 8 years ago
Hypocrisy

Our heroine was outraged her husband was having an affair, one that developed because she became frigid after having her second child, yet she had been cheating too. She then decided to cheat her ex on the division of marital property. She is a holier-than-thou sneaky bitch, plain and simple.

Meanwhile, her new hubby, a rapper who is a player, is faithful to her due to their two young kids? What, he has an epiphany and realizes how much nicer it is to have a family rather than lots of sex with different, "conquered" women while on tour? A man who obviously enjoys the challenge of seducing married women is not likely to change his character so easily. Lacks credibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Slow Descent

The name of the story says it all, but it's incomplete, it left out " into the gutter " just where Helena is gone, and she would have gone there anyway. She was cheating before she knew her husband was, so she's a whore for black cock anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
unbelievable

6 pages of uncivilized savagery

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great farce.

Everyone knows what gentle loyal loving husbands and fathers most black men are. And fuck the statistics that say otherwise. Just proves what racists most statisticians are. White muthafugers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really?

so she cheats on her husband, kids, even bussiness for a stranger n still gets look like a victim n is justifies? REALLY?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Judging

the, no doubt anticipated, comments more than justifies the final line of the tale and the reason why this series deserves 5* - "Fuck the small minded bigots, fuck them all." Yesssssssssssss!!!!

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
Loved it.

Five stars from me. Bloody good story thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i see only

one bigot the author.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Learn Your Lesson

I hope you've learnt your lesson. There is only room for one type of black male on this site and he has no redeeming features.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ho hum same old same old

white wife ditches her husband and kids for the myth of the bbc. try a little originality next time

tomphan25tomphan25about 8 years ago
Thanks.

Lovely story. And a hearty "Amen!" to your final sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hilarious

Laughed all the way...roared in mirth at last sentence. True this is fiction but you need some semblance of possibility. Frigid middle-aged white married woman captures heart of black celebrity and becomes slut for his of course huge appendage.

Happiness follows as well as children and lover is best of daddies.

The only bigots are those black males still trying to get back at whitey by screwing white females. Chech statistics for how many of them have any type of relationship with mothers of their offspring.

Just ask tiger wood's wife

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 7 years agoAuthor
Glad you got a laugh,

Now you know the joy your wife experiences every time you take off your clothes in front of her.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Not much to like here

I hate it when authors spend the majority of a story developing a despicable character like this wife, then try to play it off in the last few pages by making the other spouse a cheater too,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Yeah, would have required some skill or talent to pull that off.

LoejtcLoejtcover 5 years ago
Now I Understand!

So if Helena betrays her marriage, fucks a for a white rock band, humiliates herself and her family, spreads her legs for a white celebrity and has his kids, it would be OK to label her just what she is an amoral slut.

But since she's putting out for a BBC and having his kids, I'm a racist for not thinking she's a role model for all married women with families.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shmutzky!

Let's see, now. A "rapper" who wears a suit, is a yid, and wants to fuck an older MILFW That's about where I quit reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
abandon your family for... more?

lose a wife to a black family breaker only to have her turn up pregnant by said black man. Wife and mother abandons her family for brighter future with dark skinned man who like to cheat and use white women - yep there's a recipe for a good future.

Lame writing - lie the rest of them (the mulatto lovers)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Right

Fuck the dirty darkies and the whores who fuck them. Damn them all as their time is over soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interacial crap....

...pushed onto the undefended public from every point on the compass. Stick it where the sun doesnt shine. Zero stars for this politically correct bullspit

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well, I never saw all that coming in the final part, neither Jim’s affair nor the rapper becoming reliable husband and father material. But stranger things have happened. Thanks for an engaging story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Racist shit. Nothing else needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am not sure why the author made this story racial; it could have just been about some rappers / rock stars who come into town and seduce a bunch of women with the fame and big cocks.

At the end 10K is made out to be a great person and father. the same man who together with a couple of mates seduced and fucked 4 women from a real estate business, 3 of whom were married.

A nice bunch of blokes 4 sure, the story only really goes into detail with Helena's seduction, 10K might want to keep in mind how easy it was to seduce her and keep an eye on her moving forward, from the little it says Anne and Cindy weren’t all that hard to seduce either.

At the end it turns out that the only innocent parties seem to be the husbands of Anne and Cindy.

At the beginning the Town is described as a "sleepy seaside town" which would make most readers think it is a small town’

In small towns in Australia pretty much everyone knows each other and your personal business unless you keep it well guarded, so if you fart at one end of town by the time you walk through the town people at the other end probably already know you did.

With a picture having gone through the town showing a dishevelled Helena accepting and envelope from 10K, then the following news of her and Jim’s split up, would have had tongues wagging (Rumours). And being a businesswoman in a small town she would be well known.

Jim suddenly being with Cindy might have taken the rumour mill a bit longer to work out being as Cindy was married.

Helena coming back to town with a new bloke, a couple of kids, one of which they would probably be wondering at the age of, is it Jim's or did she fall pregnant to the bloke she cheated with, the rumour mill would be buzzing.

Race wouldn't necessarily have anything to her being the talk of the Town.

" Did you know that Helena that used to sell houses and cheated on her Husband is back in town", " she has a couple of kids now”, looking at the age of the eldest, he couldn’t have been born long after her and Jim split, is it Jim’s”.

The child being of mixed race would confirm it wasn’t Jim’s pretty quick I imagine.

Bigotry might not have had anything to do with the reaction they got from people.

Hopefully this bunch of cheaters got their act into gear and settled down for the sake of all of the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dis be da shit. Blak power! We be da future. All da white bitches gonna be knocked up wit blak babbies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The biggest problem of this story is its "believability".

One of the reasons why some white men let their wifes play with black men, is the low probability of her leaving her hubby for her black lover.

Such a black guy can be a great sexual stimulation to the married couple, but he doesn't represent a threat to their marriage.

Therefore they can have "prohibited" fun and still feel safe.

This story is trying to tell us otherwise.

I live in the UK.

And 99% of times when I see a black/white couple, the white woman is fat and ugly.

Only if nobody white wants her, then, as an act of despair, she is willing to date and live with a black guy. This is reality in the UK.

And those, who dated a black guy ended up with a black kid, but alone. Fat single mothers with blacks kids.

Nobody will ever want such a woman.

And the author of this story is telling us something which totally contradicts real experience.

White wife leaving her husband for a black guy. And like if that wasn't ridiculous enough, she is actually having a happy life with him.

Not that cannot happen. Of course it can.

But how high is a probability of something like that happening, if we compare it to those fat miserable white single mums with black kids around them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The common white slut cunt falling for the apes trash tale de jour. Nothing new just more despicable characters in their fantasy world down the latrine.

Stupid infantile and boooring. The positive aspect at least, the scribbler is totally talent free.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As one anon said: power to black, all white bitches will be knocked up, the future is black.

He may be right, see, let’s talk theoretic; the next ones will be mixed and the next ones even more mixed, no white anymore. The skin is getting darker and the brain smaller, back on the trees. Indeed the future is black. Just theoretical.

888

rustynail95rustynail958 months ago

Well, l have always felt some underlying racism in these somewhat ridiculous stereotypical depictions of black people and their anatomy. Some white men have big dicks. Some black men have big dicks. We are talking maybe less than five percent of males. Surreys have shown that close to 90% of women prefer guys with average sized members for obvious reasons. Penis envy is real. It permeates many LW stories, but it is really a male fixation. A least in the U.S., black people are an undereducated and oppressed minority kept in poverty by vestigial racism. Unfortunately, painting black males as super sexual creatures only helps perpetuate oppression. I am a white guy who grew up in a black neighborhood. I had many black friends. Black culture is not white culture, but almost all black folk want to escape the silly stereotypes that white people create about them. It’s more than time to stop turning black peoples into monkeys with big dicks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

And then Jim shot Helen in the head. The end.

DORTMAN69DORTMAN696 months ago

MAÏS QUE FONT SUR CE SITE DÉDIÉ AUX COCUS COMME EUX CES COUÎLLES MOLLES RACÎSTE AVEC LEUR COMMENTAIRES D'IMPUISSANT ILS SONT MASO EN PLUS D'ÉTRE CORNUS 🤣 ET PENDANT CE TEMPS LA LEUR FEMMES SE FONT BAÎSÉES PAR DE PUISSANTS VRAÎE MALES NOÏRS QUÎ EUX LES FONT JOUÎRS AVEC LEUR GROSSESS COUÎLLES BÎEN PLEÎNE QUELLES VIDE AVEC LEUR BOUCHE 🤣 SALUT LES COCUS CE SITE VOUS EST DÉDÎÉS 🤣

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
1254 Followers
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES