All Comments on 'My Date Night'

by LoverofDragons

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
RUN SAMMY RUN

and don't look back. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wrong Category

This is a Cuckold a/k/a Useless Man story. Needs an editor to boot.

Not my kettle of fish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rubbish

Total and complete rubbish from sick people!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong category.

Non erotic has its own place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, what a bunch of jerks.

How could the rest of you commenters possibly not know from the description of this story that it had something to do with a wife doing someone other than hubby? Yet, you read it anyway, then do nothing but bitch about the content.

You should all be in the BDSM category, because it's obvious you're all complete masochists, deliberately inflicting pain upon yourself.

If you don't like the topic, THEN DON'T READ IT! Simple as that. Everybody's kinks are not your kinks, just as your kinks are not everybody else's. Stop being such closed-minded pricks.

Sure, there were a few things that I didn't like, but there was a lot that I did, too. I didn't particularly like the caging and extreme submissiveness of the hubby, but I chose to ignore that part in my comments, because I know some people enjoy it. It does nothing for me, but they're welcome to it.

The idea of helping my wife get ready for a date to go to a swing club without me, though, is hot as hell, and I quite enjoyed reading the story because of that. (I would, however, want to know what and how many she did when she got back that evening......or the next day.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous