All Comments on 'Ann's Induction Ch. 01'

by Dear Me

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Aussie_TeacherAussie_Teacherabout 19 years ago
Very realistic

Very erotic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
DON'T STOP HERE!!!

Please continue!!! I cant wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow!!

What a story. What a turn on . Please carry on with it. I cant wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What a way to learn about sex!

I found Dear Me's incest stories (my favorite kind) so hot that I had to read all of his stories. Although I rarely care for girl on girl, the woman prepping Ann and Ann's reaction really got me going. I loved knowing that her parents gave their permission. I only wished they could view it all since the daddy was so hard for his girl.

scubasam61scubasam61over 12 years ago
Very, no Very Erotic story

Dear Me,

I have been enjoying your stories and this one by far is one of the best on this site. Did you write the story involving Nina and Mr. Cromwell? It felt like I was missing something in your story. I see you haven't written in a while but I had to send you feedback.

Maybe you will continue the stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sue dressed Ann in simple white cotton panties, which were not too brief, and a white bra. Then over that the charming girl’s floral dress Ann had worn that morning

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

A wonderful Australian tradition to be emulated. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story may have been written 18 years ago, meaning Ann would be 26 years of age now and may have her own young daughter somewhere between 14 and 18 years of age, who is just as gorgeous and sexy as her mom, Ann. This story is time-tested and so dam'n hot. I have read some sexy stories here but both, chapters 1 and 2 of this story belong in the "hall of fame of sexy & hot." Wow! Thank you for this. I can't image better, but let's see her teen daughter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous