All Comments on 'Breeding the Help Ch. 01'

by Depravio

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I usually havent the patience to read the long stories but this one is sexy as hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Depravio lives up to his nom de plume

The story was sexy, true, but engaging also. I can not help but feel sympathy for the girl. What will become of her, in love with the 'depraved'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story was awesome. I'm hoping a chapter 2 is in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My wife and I had a Filipine girl

She was 21 and lived at home until coming to be a live in maid and cook while going to college. She had been very protected and when she got away, she went nuts with sex. One night she walked in on us having sex and jumped into the middle. She ended up sleeping with us about 3 nights a week and our sex life got a LOT lustier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I can't wait for more, it's very interesting, engaging and sexy. Good job.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
I hope to see...

...chapter 2 soon. I love the idea, primal as it is. That said, I sure hope Carl will do the right thing by Maria. I know you said this is part from real-life experience, but I'm hoping that's where it's going after he got her a ring--even if it didn't have a genuine diamond. Filipinas are known for being lusty, but also known for being very dedicated and incredibly loyal if you get the right one. It would be nice to see Carl treat her more lovingly and speak to her that way, as her tone to him is obviously loving.

The sex was hot, with tons of detail on her body's reactions and his. Well done in every way, as I could not think of anything missing. Keep up that attention to detail. 5.

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezover 8 years ago

i hope it turns out good for maria, she don't deserve a horrible ending

DepravioDepravioover 8 years agoAuthor

Wow, thanks for all the positive feedback!

Obviously I don't share Carl's views on women or race. It's for realism and flavor, nothing more. I grew up with a lot of little assholes like this and wanted to show some transformation as he fell in love with this woman.

Chapter 2 is in the works. Please keep commenting and rating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
M0ar

This is a great story, please continue it. I'm eager to see more of your work. Thanks for sharing.

LazerousLazerousover 8 years ago
Oh man

one of the hottest stories I ever read on here. Can't wait the next chapter! Hope it comes soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great work! I hope it works out well for Carl and Maria so long as he mans up and takes responsibility for his actions, unfortunately in most real life cases like this the poor bitch ends up on the street looking for a back-alley abortionist.

hunghandsumhunghandsumover 8 years ago
good time to transition

This would have been my all time favorite story if not for how condescending he was. I hope is tone changes, he stands up for her when his parents find out, and makes good of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

10/10. I especially enjoyed how you described a slow shift in his emotional stance toward the woman. Much more realistic than a lot of the writing out here where people have abrupt changes of heart left and right, and good enough that I'm breaking my lurking habits and making a first comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

You did a great job with this, really showing how ugly some people's attitudes and words can be, it comes across as very believable. I can't wait for chapter two, and as so many others have already said, I hope to see even more changes in Carl, and in Maria as well! Is it too much to hope for a happy(ish) ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh My!

So Good. I too dislike the Spoilt, Racist, Self Centred elements but he is a Teenager thus more liable to change than an Adult.

I hope the hints of Tenderness and Fondness flourish and are not isolated minor moments.

I too LOVE Impregnation Fetish so I look forwards to more!

Bring on Chapter Two! :D

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 8 years ago
Intriguing

to see how enamored Carl has become of his own LBFM. I'm intrigued to see if one of the ex-pat sluts in his school gets him into her own bedroom some afternoon after school and seduces him into breeding her also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best stories on this site - please keep writing...

As someone who lives in Thailand in an expat community near an international school, this story hit home! Moreover, I have a lover (not a maid) in Malaysia who I breed with the same level of intensity as this story relates....her asian pussy, he tits and mound growing along with her horniness and her desire to be pregnant with my child and my strong desire to make her pregnant....your story hit home. Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazingly realistic and also funny

I love all the poignant details of your story - and how well developed your characters are. There is no doubt or hesitation in your writing skill; it's a story shared with ease and authenticity. I thought a lot of the contrasts were incredibly amusing, and will be PMing you soon. Love it, please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot and sexy

I really enjoy your detailed writing. All the nuances were so amazingly sexy. You're a great writer. Thanks and please write part two. I'm an asian lady married to a white guy and we have a kid and a great marriage and been together almost twenty years. This reminds me a lot of our sex talk when we were younger. I don't think of it as anything other than lustful and loving and fun! Sex is best when it's a little dirty;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This Filipina approves of your story. OMFG, this is so hot!

sootsprinklessootsprinklesover 8 years ago

20 out of 10, and two thumbs up. I love how honest and self conscious Carl is. His story makes him believable as an insecure 18-year-old boy. Honestly I'm sure his mom is going to be pissed and his dad is going to hi-five him. Lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent work

the story is very well written. your desribing the sexual act is tremendous. I'm waiting impatiently for the sequel.

I hope the boy will impregnate the next innocent (virgin) girl, And he is happy to see her belly swell with.baby.

please go on soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best.

I use to read incest stories about impregnation but this one out shines them all! I love how well you described Carl's sexual conquest and the hot and heavy sex between him and his maid.

I'm dying for the sequel of either a continuation of their story together or Carl going after a new girl with a few twists in the story.

LockNesTomLockNesTomover 8 years ago
Great Story

Please continue this its great! I actually want him to keep Maria and any other maid he takes, have him grow a little harem and have him find a way to pay for it all and make his parents accept it. Maybe Maria can help him tame more girls in the future.

sportsinformationsportsinformationover 8 years ago
Fantastic story!

Please continue, and don't be afraid to turn it fantastical, even though this is based on true life experiences. I'd love to see multiple pregnancies and real harem-type stuff.

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedover 8 years ago
4 Stars ...

I love these pregnancy/impregnation stories. I would love to see you continue this story. I hope it turns out alright for Maria and she doesn't get fired, kicked or run away because I know his mom is going to flip when his parents finally notice. I don't really know how his father is going to act. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You Remind me of my Filipina... :-(

Best story I've ever read on Literotica. It had the sex but also emotional content.

Maybe that's because I'm married to a real-life poor village Filipina in Bangkok who almost was a maid until she got a job as a teacher. She speaks better English than the one in the story, but I can totally relate to the Maria character and you captured some Filipina nuances that made this really great.

We've been wanting to get her pregnant, but we're a little too practical. So this story was so fantastic for me and absolutely the best. The only thing that's missing is Chapter 2. :-(

And please keep the excitement coming without hurting Maria. I think many of us have grown to like her.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Updating...

...any time soon? Twenty-seven comments prove we're itching to read more. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next Chapter?

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Goddamn that was good. Love how well you portrayed her accent and tenuous grasp on the english language. You need to write more. The breeding aspect was extremely hot too. A++

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pucha, ansarap basahin.

The 'Tagalogs' especially around Angeles generally speak better English than that. ;) And this was a great story, I can relate. There's nothing more awesome than pregnant sex. It's tighter, hotter, and wetter. Although IDK how my partner deals with the needed 'safety' of it all because even if I might like getting my pussy pounded, I'm more paranoid of losing the baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

I love it more please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
oblivion

i hope this author isn't one of those who falls through the cracks and we never here from again. i enjoyed their writing please post the second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent story - more please!

This is an excellent story. Very hot all the way through. But there's more to it than that. Carl's first person narration is compelling; as a reader I found myself seeing things from the exact same point of view as the narrator, particularly as he evolves from a horny teenager enthralled by his fantasies to something resembling an adult who gets to live them out -- and even desires the consequences. The writing is good -- well paced, subtle, incisive. The setting in the mid-90s, suddenly 20 years ago, brings back a lot of fond memories of my own misspent youth. The dialogue is in balance with the narrative and description; Maria, in particular, comes alive because of the way she speaks.

I join many of the other commenters here in saying it would be great to see a second chapter (and more!) to this story. If nothing else, since this seems to have some parallels to the author's own life, I'd be very curious to see how Carl and Maria's relationship progresses once Maria's pregnancy becomes too difficult to hide around the house and, ultimately, what happens once Carl's wonderfully selfish, cynical parents figure out what's going on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Amazing story. I really hope we get some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved this

Great characters and their lust for each other was just so hot. I wanted Carl's blatant racism to bother me but the writing and descriptions of things are so good that it just doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I'm a Filipina and I get off to these kinds of stories so hard. Excellent writing, though main character's blatant racism was a bit jarring at times. Tbh that part about foreign cock is true, at least personally. It feels so much better than Filipino dick and makes me feel so full, it's easy to get addicted. There's nothing quite like a fat white cockhead probing the entrance of my wet slit, before plunging inside to the hilt. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Best stort ive read on literotica

domyfilipinawifdomyfilipinawifalmost 8 years ago
Similar feelings and experience

This story hit so close to my life. I didn't have a maid, but many of the experiences and feelings that Carl had were spot on when it comes to Filipina. My life experience started in 1981. The feelings toward these beautiful, erotic ladies is bordering on addiction. While some of the dialog was almost racist toward Asian women, the description of the experience with a Filipina are perfect.

joodlejoodlealmost 8 years ago
Hot

This story is hot. I love broodmare stories, and there honestly aren't many. I loved the passion of this piece, and how it is a mix of non-con, bdsm (control/exhibitionism/degradation), and impregnation. All my faves, less incest and pain. Had there been a pain element, that would have been incredible, but the story is still excellent as is. Well done, and I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Loved the story, but I like to see more out of the story. Please finish it.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Any

hope of seeing ch. 2 any time soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice one

Wish I had a tight pinay pussy to fuck every week too

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
no chapter two?

no chapter two? i'd like to see the story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 2?

please make a chapter 2. This story is fucking fantastic

ThePrincessSlut896ThePrincessSlut896over 7 years ago
Fantastic

I really enjoyed reading this story. I hope that you do decide to continue it for us. Can't wait to see where this sorry goes

joodlejoodleover 7 years ago
Again

I come back to this story periodically and I will say that once I got past all the racism it was super super hot. It feels not so much like racism as kinky degradation. Love love love!!!

WardPikeWardPikeabout 7 years ago
Filipina women are the best

I am a member of the luckiest group of American men in the world. White guys married to Filipinas. They are loving, supportive, beautiful, they don't usually get fat (even after kids) and they love sex! We've travelled there a few times and it's amazing. Nothing but beauty everywhere, jet black hair, perfect skin, firm breasts, long legs, pretty feet. I've gotten semis and full blown hard ons over my wife's friends, coworkers, cousins, nieces and even random women in malls and on streets. (I plan to write my first story over an experience with the "help" I had last summer when we were there for a couple of months.)

Anyway, great, great story, loved how the character matures and becomes more adult, great writing and the sex didn't become boring and repetitive as it's want to do here.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
VERY EROTIC AND SWEET

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Q8T69

i fucked 10 maid , indian , filipines

q8t69q8t69about 7 years ago
Q8T Guy

your story is similar to mine , as i mentioned above i fucked 10 maids with their will , i impregnate 2 of them & they left to their country carrying my Arabian seed , the first one Indian & the second Filipina ,i'm still Supporting them , my family doesn't have any clue , the honest true i enjoy bedding the maids more than other women, i'm handsome white guy my tool is 8' long & 4' width .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I am filipino and I have a hot filipina maid i fucked for 12yrs

Mine is a true story. I had this maid who was only 18 that time she came to us. She was the nanny of my child. She was not beautiful at all and came from the province. It started one morning while she was cleaning the dishes. I went to where she was to get me a glass of water. The devil in me overcame my senses and i started pressing my bulge on her behind. She didn't resist at all! Every morning i did this until i got the courage to kiss her and actually felt her pussy for the first time. She was still a virgin and didn't know anything about sex. We had alot of encounters from then on and she was practically my sex slave. She loved phone sex and i even shared her number to a couple of friends. There were two other maids i did together with this one. It was a busy sex life for me early morning and evenings. My wife never had an inkling of what i was doing. But all three of them knew i was fucking and making out with all of them. Sometimes i would even show videos to the other two of our lovemaking sessions. I like showing her online and she enjoys putting up a show for others too! Thx for the story, re-lived those great memories i have!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, is all I can say!

Loved your story line and I am waiting for chapter 2 as well. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice one

Better keep your promise to that girl now that you got her knocked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CHAPTER 2

I read this first years ago and it's probably the best thing off this site. Chapter two please!!!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 6 years ago

Hey, writing the rest of this story would scare the love of breathing out of me too.

P.s. - donno if you intended it to be so; but I liked your snarky toe-treading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well done, so good!

I think the racism just made it sexier. Great breeding story. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot!

As someone who speaks Tagalog, the parts were Maria was speaking Tagalog was kind of hilarious/awkward for me and pulls me out of the story, but overall this was pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It’s 2018.

It’s been almost three years. When is Chapter 2 coming out?

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
I need sex and vcalls now

Because i am a white cock

Now ten years in the Philippines

This story is spot on.

Pinay are so amazing

I want to be in a pinay boto every waking hour when i am not

Drinking fresh juice from coconuts and gatas sa totoy

Dave teamhumanity@live.com

0943 297 4430

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing!

Can’t wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please write chapter 2

I really enjoyed this story, especially how Carl starts to soften. Please write chapter 2, even if it is crap.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 4 years ago

This was hot. Need the next part asap.

TerraKhanTerraKhanalmost 4 years ago
2015 To 2020.

It's been 5 years, hope you are still alive...

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Love this. Please don’t let this be the only chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So, reading this would be a waste of time since

five years later there's still no followup on 2015 to say how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where is the next chapter

It's hot and deranged but exotic. When will u share the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hot story. Twas a very nice read

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brought back fond memories........

Used to go to the Asian Massage Parlors. I picked a gal and she was my "Steady, fuck friend". She spoke good English, I never used the racist phrases Carl used. I would buy her gifts like bra & panty sets. Brought the "Mama San" flowers, she and the staff took care of me. Once I stopped by and Suki told me she was having her period, so she had her friend take care of me, took care of her bought her a bra & panty set. They gave me breaks on the rates. Once we had a threesome, they loved it. Always used protection. Once Suki asked me to go "bareback", we had a "close call". We were both lucky there wasn't a egg waiting to be fertilized, last time we did it. Now it's only a Happy memory. There are times I wish I left her with a child to remember me by. But I'm not sure if she'd keep it.........

missvixen555missvixen555about 3 years ago

Sexy naughty boy you are Carl 😛

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 3 years ago

So now you just stop? Huh? That socks, really!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 3 years ago

If ever a story demanded a chapter 2, this one's IT!!! So hot!

ChairmanMeowChairmanMeowalmost 3 years ago

I have a theory. Not about Depravio's whereabouts. But their intention with this story (well asides from their own comment above).

No, my theory is that this story starts in the middle of September 1996 - this date is unimportant to the reader. It's the baby due date that is important, possibly guiding the direction of future events of this story.

“It was another humid-as-hell monsoon season in Bangkok and it was back to school, second week in.” (Page 1 - Bangkok monsoon peaks in September). It's definitely after June 22 1996 (Quake 1 release date, his love of the game is referenced at least once). No, the reason why it *should* be in September is quite simple, 9 months later, is the Asian Financial Crisis, which originated in Thailand of all places. For those who don't know it, or remember it, it was pretty devastating. Affected Thailand and other asian countries(Philippines as well) for years. Go read wikipedia.

So, Depravio is likely setting up multiple reasons why there will be turmoil. Graduation/University. Breeding scandal. And now a looming major financial crisis. The romantic in me, hopes, that this crisis is a blessing to the family - either the breeding scandal goes unnoticed by Carl's mother's peers, or they capitalize on the chaos to retreat back home, with their new daughter-in-law and grandchild. Maybe the parents are out of the picture; Carl's opinion of them is quite low (though it's low for for everyone, even his broodmare, however the language does soften, and as quoted by Depravio, they did want Carl to actually fall in love with Maria).

The only uncertainty on my part for this theory, was the lack or mention of an obvious upcoming christian holiday(X-Mas should have been any day by the end of Ch1 if the beginning was based in September), a date that would have been very important to Maria, and could have introduced another delicious story arc element - the parent’s go on a X-mas trip(“I cornered Maria in the kitchen again as she did the dishes, my parents arguing about my mother wanting to go on another expensive trip” page 3, mind you this back in September). Trusting their testosterone-driven now adult son to hold the fort while they go away (he is doing better in school). A Christmas elopement perhaps? Think she’s happy now, imagine how she would feel with an actual marriage license and waking up beside her husband the next morning. Carl by the end is outright goading his parents, hoping to be caught. “At first, Maria started wearing blouses, loose shirts and hoodies to hide it, but I discouraged her from this. My parents needed to find out eventually” (page 6)

Hard not to notice the maid’s shit is in their son’s bedroom, when they get back. ;)

It’s been 6 years, so I don’t have much hope Depravio ever coming back and writing a Ch2. I may have put my own ideas for possible story lines in the above, but the primary reason for this comment, was to point out the likely reason why Depravio was writing such a specific period and location(Baby due at the exact time/location of Crash). It was Depravio’s own comment in this thread “wanted to show some transformation as [Carl] fell in love with [Maria]”, that really makes me ache for its conclusion. Any ways, maybe a talented writer who enjoyed Ch1, can use these hints to write an unofficial Ch2. Call it a split-universe, if you want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@ChairmanMeow If you can write a decent chapter 2 I say go for it. Depravo doesn't seem likely to finish and I think we'd all love to see this couple get a happy, breeding ending.

YesterdayOnceMoreYesterdayOnceMorealmost 3 years ago

I say go for it Chairman Meow...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

maria is really quite impractical person i believe she could have arranged for pills also trusting a bare 18year teenager for marrying her despite the difference btw their economic as well as racial status

as for carl he did what all you expect from a typical arrogant racist white male he duped her by the ring,those kisses and foreplay ,the gentleness and caring all to get sex and nothing else matters

carl did what most guy do to naive girls they make the girls believe in a happily ever after and that they should have babies just to boost their male egos

one can easily see that carl is sugarcoating his lust and racial superirity into love to keep maria under his paws

just like the rich guy keeps giving gifts to their secret mistresses and paying if they bore children with these mistresses

most guys at some point of their life have fetish to make as many women pregnant as possible w/o having to face any consequences themselves letting the girl deal alone

so carl aint any exception

as for the ending i think carl moved to some college met many hot chicks there forgot about maria and his adventures with women continues

as for maria i think she would pay for her stupidity believing carls shit fairy tail her parents got rid of her by abortion or money to raise the child alone as single mother

theres no way carl would marry her since he despite being tender to fucking her and with pregnant body glow and all

she is still and always be a stupid poor asian village gook too low to even stand beside him

he always look down on her mere sex ,pregnancy ,child and tender feelings wont let him forget that she or the child is nothing for him

till the last point of story i only witnessed his lust for sex if not maria any girl would do

he is very clear he is just ensuring his regular sex with impregnation fetish as he kept his internal racial slurs and taunts for maria till the very end in his mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For those who want a chapter 2, use NovelAI by using this chapter as a prompt. It works pretty well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where's the sequel to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it - but it is not finished!

So sad that it reminds me of some low life 'comrades' in Korea that fucked up a storm in the village and left orphanages full of kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's disappointing that this didn't get any further chapters, it's got great potential

DrkmanDrkmanalmost 2 years ago

For God's sake don't stop now. Figure out a way this kid can marry that girl and escape from his parent's house. Maybe get a position with the American Embassy out there. Will be interesting when he confronts his parents that she's carrying their first grandchild.

KraevnKraevnalmost 2 years ago

The only problem with this story is that it's lacking a follow up, or several. This is a great story with amazing potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story. I will disagree with past commentary in saying best to leave it open ended. Personally I’d like to see Maria have a happy ending but the reality is we all know in our hearts how this ends. Badly. Leave it open ended and don’t break our hearts. Finishing it with a happy ending is just a bit too dishonest and betrays the fantastic writing that sucked us all in to begin with. Well done, you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Love Story Five Stars Well She is Pregnant One Hot Fucking Pussy RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Magnificent. Well done!!!! Really erotic,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is my favorite. I am looking forward to reading chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

great story,looking forward to your next.I would like to know how his mother and farther would react,perhaps he could inpregante his mother,

next story please

DunkirkDunkirk10 months ago

He needs to confront his parents and tell them Maria is his wife and she will no longer be the family maid.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Done before years ago....still got my copy....so when do we FINALLY get Chapter 2?

doorknob22doorknob2210 months ago

Very very hot. Well done!

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha110 months ago

Finally seems like we are getting a chapter 2. Good to have you back Depravio. Some of us waited for years...many years. 🤣

octabrainoctabrain10 months ago

What a pleasant surprise!

freyafertilityfreyafertility10 months ago

This is one of my favorite stories here on Literotica. I come back to re-read it every few months. An exceptionally well-told story with finely and accurately drawn characters and deliciously erotic action. I desperately want to know what happens to Carl and Maria (and Carl’s horrid parents). Hoping for a part two…sometime soon!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

please continue the story. in next chapter, i would like to see maria in hospital, screaming in pain as she gives birth to his child.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So hot

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A great surprise, glad to see that this is still being worked on.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow can’t wait for part 2, if it’s as great as part 1 i’m definitely subscribing to your patreon..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is so racist, chauvanistic, etc. 🥲 But at the same time, immensely well written and great. 😭🤣

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I hope he marries her 😭 But this just goes to show what I thought about interracial couples: there's racism in there. Has to be lmboooo I wonder how many WM/AW couples has the man thinking about the woman exactly like this. But they claim to "love" because they are more "submissive" "respectful" yadda yadda yadda. Like, no girl. He thinks you're DUMB and easy in relation to his Caucasian female counterpart. Also, the poor guy is a PURE example of "can't get your own so you have to..." stereotype that applies to Caucasians who date interracial. 🥲 Like the plus sized Caucasian women who are made to feel insecure in their community, but are propped up in the Black community due to their whiteness. Poor guy. His insecurities and social akwardness was holding him back from getting the Caucasian girl he really wanted. Not her rejecting him. Kind of scary to see into the mind of poor men who's only problem is a lack of self confidence, self worth, and self approval or improvement. And how they take it out externally and project the anger onto being rejected by society. But it is really them rejecting themselves. 😭 But lots of people have been there. This is just an extreme case of it. However, I love how getting with the maid makes him more confident and focused on self improvement by default. So, maybe the saying "everything happens for a reason" is to be applied here. At least he found someone to inspire him!! Hahaha I love fictional stories that make me think as if they are real! Kudos to the author! You deserve to have us pay for the next part on Patreon hahaha 🤣🎯

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDepravio@Depravio
773 Followers
Prolific writer. Not my day job. Please consider supporting me on Patreon! This will help encourage me to write more stories and do so more frequently. Become a member, or just stop by to leave me a tip. https://www.patreon.com/depravio Enjoy: -Early access to new stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES