All Comments on 'Bridget the Subdomme'

by Aristede

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story had a lot of potential and then crashed and burned.

silent_submissive114silent_submissive114over 8 years ago

I liked the idea of this story but it didn't show any mistress /slave dynamics. He was nothing more than house cleaner that is being physically and emotionally abused and then he's bring held against his will.

Hes nothing more than a slave that could of been sold through the sex trade with no way out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sad

More noncon and abuse than anything. Once again, dommes portrayed as psycho bitches. It looks as if you plan to continue. Noncon would be better if it continues like this, or gets worse. You gave him enough spine to want to leave. He was supposed to ask Stephanie. Bridget was not part of the agreement. He should walk out, naked and with nothing if need be. Bridget is the type to see him dead in a ditch, rolled up in an old carpet.

AristedeAristedeover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the constructive feedback

I appreciate those who have taken the time to read and give their comments so far. This story is actually an offshoot from a series of chapters I wrote years ago called "Mistress Stephanie's World" (still floating around in cyberspace somewhere). It detailed the transition from Mistress Angela's to Mistress Stephanie's, which is only summarized here. Erica was more of an active player then. I think maybe she's faded too much into the background here, diminishing the dynamic between the dommes. Valid observations too about mostly noncon activity and the slave's character being underdeveloped. Again, this is useful stuff, so thank you.

As for the notion of Bridget planning to roll the slave up in a carpet, no. She's only mean and cruel, not heartless. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not really as advertised

Bridget isn't really established as a sub at all. She's just a junior domme, and by domme, I mean mindless bitch. Neither of the supposedly cruel dommes are cruel to her, and the 'kind one' doesn't really speak up for herself or about Bridget getting airs of authority.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good stuff

Love the story would live to see a continuation, perhaps were the slave gets a do over of sorts and comes out on top of bridget, even another challenge or two similar to the test stephanie set them for whatever reason. Would love to read more of this and see how deep this rabbit hole goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this

Love this story really want to see another chapter, as the previous comment I enjoyed the game most and would hope other similar games would be in future installments

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unranked Amatuer

I may not be a BDSM enthusiast and so have little knowledge of what dommes and subs are, perhaps, 'supposed' to be like, but I really enjoyed reading this ^-^'

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

plz write more part of this story

Dazzle1Dazzle1over 3 years ago
Dumb

Why did he not leave when he is sold.

inka2222inka2222almost 2 years ago

This is the stupidest story i ever read on this site. This isn't "BDSM", this is a fantasy of psycho abuse from someone who doesn't have a first clue how read D/s works.

Oh, and unlawful imprisonment is a serious crime in most jurisdictions

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous