All Comments on 'The Old and New I Ch. 02: Hope'

by Neira4

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Just read all 3 parts and absolutely love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love it all

Keep teasing her about going off early. Make it really hard for her to try to last longer. Actually I don't want Esther to improve her time, it would be interesting to see how she deals with always shooting early. Like how she will be able to compensate. Like Laurel makes her wear a cockring to last longer or maybe have her in chastity as punishment for not lasting long enough. I wish to see this story lengthened to 2 or 3 pages and I also want some dominant/submissive situations, preferably in public and humiliating but have it subtlety hidden like you did in the restaurant. Like maybe next time it happens at the library.

Also, I wish you for better health and to keep writing. You have great talent. As for tags keep it under transsexual and crossdressers, even if Esther dreamt it.

TheLastComicReliefTheLastComicReliefover 8 years ago
More of my last comment

I'm the one who ask for Esther to remain a quickshooter. I had an idea for a situation at the library. Have Esther read in some far corner of the library. She's standing in front of a shelf. Laurel comes behind her, teases her and gets her hard under her skirt. Laurel gets a pocket pussy and puts it between the pages of a book that is at crotch level. Laurel gives Esther two challenges. If Esther doesn't fuck the pocket pussy then Laurel won't touch her for a week, if she fucks it we go to challenge two. If she doesn't shoot before the bell rings (the bell rings in 5 min) Esther can decide how she gets off for the entire next week. If she can't last for 5 minutes then Esther has to send Laurel a picture of her hard prick every two hours for the next 4 days (this includes night time, I want Esther to be sleep deprived). During those 4 days Esther can't shoot. But if Esther sends the picture then on the 5th day she can get off. I personally want Esther to accept and to shoot early. If Esther fucks the pocket pussy I want Laurel to tease and mock the shit out of Esther while with one hand she helps Esther thrust and the other she holds the book with the pocket pussy so it doesn't fall and so Esther can lose the challenge.

I feel a lot of potential in this scene and feel like you have the skills to bring it to life . Of course I completely understand if you choose to say this is too extreme at this point in the story or for the personality of the characters themselves.

Happy writing.

Neira4Neira4over 8 years agoAuthor
Great ideas!

What I've got planned for those two is pretty interesting, but it may take a while before we really get into more sub-dom things. The next chapter will deal more with Esther's non-sexual issues and Laurel's ability to put them to rest. It'll be a big step for their relationship before we get into more creative situation. I'll definitely be considering this library idea for later though. It's certainly captivating. And about the length of the passages: their length will be based on what I've written. I can try to make it longer, but I'm not going to cram in extra material just to make it longer.

Keep up the suggestions and ideas they help a lot. :)

TheLastComicReliefTheLastComicReliefover 8 years ago
Thank You for responding

I honestly can't wait for what you write next. I got like a billion ideas that stem from chapters 1.5 and 2. But I am honestly curious about their backstories, likes, dislikes, sexual orientation, size and shapes of their anatomy (excuse my ignorance but I always thought futanaris had balls and Esther seems to have none), and experiences. I hope Esther isn't a complete innocent because that dream from 1.5 takes more than one orgasm to come up with. So before I give ideas let's see what their lives are like. Again I hope she remains a quickshooter, but I'm more than confident I will be well satisfied for what you have in store. Also I feel like Laurel is either a true pervert or someone who has been in literotica for a while to pull that footjob and blowjob at the restaurant. Lastly, I hope you refer back to the wet dream Esther had, not the dream itself but what was happening in the real world while she was having it, like I feel the first POV of Laurel (if you choose to even give her one) should be when she saw Esther had her wet dream and Laurel was watching Esther hump the air while Laurel was doing something (recording what Esther was doing, jacking Esther off while she had the dream, getting herself off, the possibilities are endless and kinky).

I wish you well .

TheLastComicReliefTheLastComicReliefover 8 years ago
Sorry for taking up space in the comments

I really am sorry for writing so much and so often, (also I hope you look at the comments section even though you already responded), but I had this idea. Esther said that she can't sometimes control her boner ( in reality, I feel like she gets hard all the time) so let's have her talk about those awkward moments where she gets hard. This idea is great in my opinion because it will show how sensitive her dick is, how she feels about her horniness, and the amount of libido she's got. Like maybe one time Esther was standing outside and a slight breeze came across her crotch and then she got hard. Or like at high school graduation ( I hope Esther was valedictorian, I was!) she was nervous and a cute teacher (male/ female/ transgender teacher that knew her situation) help her calm down by putting a hand on her shoulder and telling her something and when the teacher did that her dick decided to pop up and she gives a speech with a raging hard-on. I want like a million and one situations like this to happen in the story and in her flashback. Also the teacher would be a great character to add when you flashback to high school (If she even went to high school all four years, like have her homeachooled until senior year. Or maybe just have her go all four years. Actually, are you even going to talk about high school.). Also these situations will ask why she keeps her dick even though she gets it up at a drop of a hat. Cuz she had to do something about that boner before Laurel got to her. Like did she hump a wall, taped her dick down, took pills that stopped her from getting hard but had to stop cuz of health issues, or just agonizingly wait it out. Also I feel like a doctor character is needed because she needs to make sure everything is working the way it should. Again I hope you keep her shooting early, I don't know why I repeat this. Maybe because there aren't that many stories were the character is going off early. Anyway, I think that's it for me.

Neira4Neira4over 8 years agoAuthor
It's all good

I don't mind the comments at all. I appreciate the feedback. About Esther's duration, all I will say is that Esther will stay Esther for the most part. Esther's anatomy will be explained better in due time along with more of her past.

It's ironic that you mentioned a teacher...that's all I'll say on the topic ;3

I will say that Esther's "boner issues" didn't really start until Laurel. She was mostly repressed before their first moment together. She still is in denial of her sexuality. But their was an instance in her past where she got into some issues, but I'll save that for later.

Thanks for the support. I really appreciate it.

TheLastComicReliefTheLastComicReliefover 8 years ago
I tried to wait

I really did. But I can't and I'm checking every day like a crack addict so I decided to throw some ideas at you in hopes that you will read them. As far as early story goes, I don't know if you should bring anal into the story just yet (or at all, but I really hope you do). This is mostly is due to my lack of knowledge of what kink Esther has. Though I really did like that scene were her ass got fondled and I hope Lauren (or whoever else) gets plenty of time to play with it and you describe it in great detail instead of just a quick fondle. I hope you have Esther go sans panties and pantyhose and make Esthers sit down with some serious wood under her desk and the only thing in between her and the world is her SUPER short skirt. I wanna see her freak out or be really calm over a situation that is dangerous yet really hot for her. Also describe her dick a bit more. Do is it curve upwards, downwards, left, or right? Does she have foreskin? Can she roll her foreskin all the way back or only to a certain amount? Is her dick darker or lighter than the rest of her? Does her dick have dark spots? Is part of her shaft bigger than the rest, like does she have a knot in the middle of her dick? How big is the tip? You said she was veiny, but what color of veins do you see? Personally I would like to see that her dick is bent downwards, with a big mushroom head, and her foreskin is super stretchy. I know this will make it look weird, but the weirder it is the more descriptive you can be since its not normal. Also normal is kinda boring in storytelling. Also it can be a further reason she doesn't like it or a symbol of all her troubles or both. Once she starts liking having a dick will she be jealous of other guys (or futas) dicks that may look better or be bigger than her's? Seems like an interesting topic for her to deal. Will she recover quickly or need some time from recovering between orgasms? Also I hope she flashes people (if she ever gets that comfortable). I hope you make her submissive, got ideas for that as well.

Neira4Neira4over 8 years agoAuthor

So, personally not a fan of anal. So I don't think I'll be doing much of that. And about Esther's package. She is circumcised, and about her size and such...

When I designed Esther, I kept in mind a woman I know, a dear friend of mine. She was born with both sets of genitalia. A real hermaphrodite. Honestly, her dick isn't two feet long, in fact, it's only a couple inches. I didn't think having her that small, while accurate, would be terribly arrousing. So I made her about the average size. I'll explain more on it in the story.

TheLastComicReliefTheLastComicReliefover 8 years ago
Would of been fine if she was that small.

I know you won't change it now, but her having like 3-4 inches or less would of been fine as long as the story accommodated to it. It would of been more teasing material for Laurel and easier to make Esther submissive because of the trope that smaller dicks are submissive. There's this series called Young Master in transsexual and crossdresser that I personally think is one of the best in the ENTIRE cite and it's main character is only 3.5 inches. The Series goes to its sequel Young Sissy and the main character is now only 2 inches. Also there's this one called Envy in the futanari category and the main character there is barely 4 inches. So in terms of storytelling it can be totally fine if the character is not well equipped; it can be fun to write on how the character compensates or just use their holes for their lack of size. Also comparing her dick to a bigger dick would of been a way to start the ball rolling on the conversation (that I hope you make) about how Esther feels about her dick and submissiveness as her time with Laurel increases. If not Esther than you can (if you want) make a character with either a really big or small penis to start shaking the story. I don't know why (and it truly doesn't matter since your story is amazing anyway) but average is just eh' in my opinion in terms of erotic story.

Neira4Neira4over 8 years agoAuthor
I completely get what you mean

I had considered it greatly, and I didn't even think of the most important rule of writing: keep it interesting. No one what's to read a story about a guy who lives a "normal life".

There will be more like Esther in the future. And don't worry. I believe that you'll enjoy Esther's future endeavors. I have some plans for later that I think you'll agree with based on your suggestions.

TheLastComicReliefTheLastComicReliefover 8 years ago
Thank You

I await the next chapter. I hope your doing well and I love that you respond so quickly.

Neira4Neira4over 8 years agoAuthor
Update

I'm about halfway through the writing of chapter 3 and I have some news. The next chapter will be less sub-dom and more vanilla, but that may change. I hope his one ends up coming out longer than the last, and I think it might but I'm not sure.

In chapter 3, Esther will be experiencing a life-changing event. I'm trying my best to make this event as powerful and beautiful as I can. I'd like to hear if I could get that across when you guys read it. Expect to see it within the time span of a week to two months, depending on how well everything lines up. I've been trying hard these last few days to get this chapter done by the end of this week, but I'm not sure. If all goes exactly as I want it to, the chapter will be done by tomorrow and be pending over the next few days. We'll see how it goes. I'll try to keep everyone updated.

TheLastComicReliefTheLastComicReliefover 8 years ago
Thank you for the update

For a minute there I thought you fell off the face of the Earth.

Neira4Neira4over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for checking up

Some days, I wish I had dropped off. It's been a rough month. I've been concidering the suggestions and I think you'll be pleased with the next chapter. I've been thinking a lot on it, just my motivation seems to be absent for some reason.

Neira4Neira4over 8 years agoAuthor
Just posted part 3

I'm working on part 4 now

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was great!

I really like what you're doing with these girls, and I don't really post on this site for reasons. But one small detail I couldn't help but notice, is a certain waitress you described. Is she just a random person you thought of and added, or will she appear later? Also, is she based off anyone? Particularly a girl who enjoys cookies and loves guns?

Neira4Neira4over 8 years agoAuthor
@Anon

I'm glad you liked it :3 The waitress will be reappearing in the future. And yes she was inspired by a certain scythe wielding huntress. I have been working on this one for a while. I actually started writing this after getting the news of Monty Oum's passing and wanted to give a little bow to him and his art in anyway I could. I'm glad someone noticed lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep rockin'

Your stories are nothing but greatness. Here's to another day of staying strong. Never surrender.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous