All Comments on 'At Her Disposal Ch. 01'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
flagmarshall39flagmarshall39over 8 years ago
Excellent

Excellent! Top story, good descriptions, great spelling and grammar (despite a double-copied word), and action enough to hold the reader through 5 pages! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As a cross point - BADLY done.

Wildly implausible. Crazy things everywhere. I always have to laugh when the magical "drug" shows up that does wonderous things - but doesn't kill him. The women knew the exact dosage and knew that he had no drug allergies. And I always have to wonder why any man in his position, simply doesn't start swinging for the fences and beat the women to a pulp. What are they - Wonder Women? Skilled in the manly arts of self defense? And, of course, they knew that hanging him wouldn't crush his larynx, killing him instantly. Like I said to begin with, badly done. Poorly thought out. Even for fiction this was laughably bad.

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you flagmarshall39

Glad you enjoyed it; two more parts 'pending' the pipeline. Hope you find these as enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Superb!

Highly thoughtful, well-done period piece.

Characters added/cultivated as well as edge and mystery all maintained throughout.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You have out done yourself

Unfortunately, that is not a compliment. What chemicals have you been ingesting? How is this different from actual snuff? They sexually revel in his simulated (but nearly true) death, then will dispose of him as seen in future chapters. Might as well be dead.

GirlyclarkGirlyclarkabout 8 years ago
Well done!

Very enjoyable even if a little long on the hanging part with a foreseeable ending but none the less a good entertaining story that kept the bulge up particularly during the new slave's punishments and initiation. That part kept me on edge and wishing for more punishment and humiliation by other women for both the new slave and my self. I dream of being made to tongue and suck on freshly soiled panties, front to back by the woman who wore them for several days without changing and caned during and after if I failed to lick and suck them clean of all stains both yellow and brown. Yes, I would easily go along with a Mistress to a place like the Palace and be used and exibited for the pleasure of the superior sex.

HappilyLockedManHappilyLockedManover 4 years ago
A delicious exploration of female dominance

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I write about similar themes; you might want to take a look at some of mine, including "Mistress of man and Beast" and "The Gallows".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It just went on & on, repeating the increasingly worn out phrases. I gave up counting the repetition of certain words. I am sorry, as I really don’t like criticizing but this story became simply boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
967 Followers
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES