All Comments on 'Golden Lust Ch. 02'

by HypnoticGold

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
litereader54litereader54over 8 years ago
Great pee story

Grammar & spelling need a little polish & editing but great story (I read Chapter 1 also). I also indulge in this pastime. Not so much the drinking but definitely the tasting and pussy cleanup. Keep more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just plain disgusting

And you really need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

outstanding I just hope there is a part three!:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loving it

Oh how I wish this was me, great stories

alpianalpianover 8 years ago
Totally enjoyed!

Dear HypnoticGold

Great sequel to the first part. Yet I'll only give you four stars - please take a little more time with editing. At a certain point, the story just seems to run away: typos increase, words are missing, thoughts are rushing.

The story itself remains as great as the first part (which got all five stars), albeit I'd have liked had you given away Cindy later in the story: her early mention of her desire to pee in his mouth takes out quite a bit of the suspense (many other outcomes would have been possible: she doesn't dare, she only lets him watch, she is tricked into it by Sammy...).

Finally: Thanks a lot for this great work and your thrilling fantasies. Keep up the good work - I'll jump strait to part three now!

Best regards

Alpian

THIRSTYPEELOVERTHIRSTYPEELOVERabout 6 years ago
Love it

The progression is perfect! Thanks again!

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlalmost 2 years ago

Enjoying yr story. Thx for sharing x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As strange as it sounds talking about a piss fetish story, the belching was disgusting and jarring and took me out of the scene completely. Leave that out and this would be a 5 star read.

AkpervertAkpervertabout 2 months ago

I've thought about playing this game. I'd LOVE to try it. And this is the way I'd LOVE to try it. Please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous