All Comments on 'Replacing Mommy'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cummed twice reading this one!!

SSL - this must be your hottest fucking story yet!!!!! My cock was rock hard and leaking precum from almost the first paragraph and finally erupted about a quart of cum just about the time the "hero" cummed in his daughter's sweet fuck slot!!!!! You always make me cum with your stories but this one was REALLY fucking sexy and I might have cum "hands-off"!!!!!

Keep up the good work - I LOVE IT and my cock depends on it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Like all you stories well worth re-reading. And I will.

leglover13leglover13over 8 years ago
great

another great story. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Didn't know you had it in you

A story that was sexy aND hot but didn't include a bunch of your usual.domination.

I felt like I was the daughter... your most believable incest character yet.

Please more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Loved your story!

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
Another GREAT one!

Replacing in some ways, but Mommy is still there - for both of them! MORE!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Great story

The part I liked best was him going down on her and her describing how she felt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sure wish I was her Daddy

nothing I like more than sucking milk from the big swollen nipples of a hot and horny MILF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so good

I'm so glad that you let her seduce him instead of domming him. When a woman decides to make a man her sub when he's not really into the life, it brings him down to something less than what he is. Plus, I think you are just a little too fond of the Dom/Sub thing.You are big on pantyhose and feet too, but I've learned something about you. Through this story I've learned that although you most often refer to your female character wearing pantyhose and the male lead loveing pantyhose, you are sometimes actually talking about thigh-high stockings. And not garter-belt stockings, but hold-ups with no need for garters. This is good. Pantyhose are hot and get in the way of spontinaity. They are good in the North, but anywhere south of Nebraska they are like wearing long winter insulated underwear. She becomes her mother for him, while at the same time she is still his daughter for him. Then she becomes a wife for him as she becomes the mother to his young son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continuity error

You mention that she is wearing thigh highs when she is experimenting with her first dildo (She strips down to just her thigh highs) But then later mention that she is learning what thigh highs are for the first time while going through her mothers lingerie.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Rrrrooowwwllllll.....

Very nice...

Unfortunate that they have to hope this child NEVER has a DNA test...

joeshanglejoeshangleover 8 years ago
mehh

I've read this story a few times with different names. It's a good read I just don't think it's original. Daughter seduces widowed father should be its own category by now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh Yesssssssssss

This really is a HOT story...... Only thing better would have been if it were me and my daughter but since I had boys, stories like this will be my incest story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wish I was amanda

This story is exactly what I want to do, seduce my daddy but am too scared. I know he stares at my legs too, I'm 5'10" so there is a lot of leg on me. I'm stavc18_bi@hotmail.com if you want to hit me up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Uhhh

I even enjoyed a new category of story with the incest here, but the baby at the end kind of ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story as always by the author.

"Uhhh

I even enjoyed a new category of story with the incest here, but the baby at the end kind of ruined it for me."

perhaps we should string up this loser and flog him because this is a touching story and why does having the baby at the end ruin it? I'm guessing that the above commenter is a brain dead liberal who cannot hold a steady job and lives with his parents in the attic...playing Star craft or Jedi Knight Dark Forces on his old 386 pc.

and the fact that that brain-dead loser uses filler words like "uh, ah, hem, haw'' shows what a piece of crap he is.

Great story...I always enjoy reading stories written by silkstockingslover.:!!

usmclassusmclassover 8 years ago
it was supposed to be a touching twist

It's fiction guys, not genetics 101.... besides, she MIGHT not be her genetic daddy. I love it. .....warts and all. They are adults so their choices are up to them.i usually don't read this category. ... it will mark this story a favorite anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What did one moron say to another whom he called moron?

"perhaps we should string up this loser and flog him because this is a touching story and why does having the baby at the end ruin it? I'm guessing that the above commenter is a brain dead liberal who cannot hold a steady job and lives with his parents in the attic...playing Star craft or Jedi Knight Dark Forces on his old 386 pc.

and the fact that that brain-dead loser uses filler words like "uh, ah, hem, haw'' shows what a piece of crap he is."

It is best to make sure your comment is not made up of sentences several sentences which have been incorrectly strung together. If you do not know the purpose of the ellipsis it is wise to avoid using them in your comment. If you intend to use one's comment as basis for insulting their intelligence, political affliliation, and living situation it would be wise to not appear as if you were their conjoined twin!

As a conservative individual, who supports my self and family I can tell you I find a pregnancy of such a union to be disgusting and abusive. A pregnancy from this type of relationship has higher odds for the baby to be born with some mental or physical defect than for the baby to be born healthy. I do not understand how anyone could find such a thing to be sexy or exciting no matter if it is fiction or not.

This is the first story by the author which I found to be less than enjoyable. When the writer is unaware of basic facts about the body it becomes somewhat tedious to read. t almost seems as though it was written by someone else completely. I don't feel someone who writes as well as the author deserves a bad rating for this story, but it is their least enjoyable one to date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
IT TOOK THREE EDITORS???? HMMM!!!!

Thanks to Robert, goamz86, and Wayne for editing this story

well off (well-off)

SCHOOL who wore pantyhose to SCHOOL

my parents (parents’s)

I said, "Daddy, you're not skipping out on hosting the Halloween party." . . .

I said, "Daddy, you are not skipping out on hosting the Halloween party!" (I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME)

Halloween always accumulated into a massive costume party (VERY CLUMSILY WORDED)

Red riding Hood (Riding)

walked in to (into)

These were Moms (Mom’s)

dress-up (dress up)

own morale debate (moral)

g-spot (G-spot)

Jules' first Halloween (Jules’s)

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
You see dear annonty is a pure asshole

You see his wife left him after cheating on him for years. She told me his dick was 3 inches hard and he never satisfied her. So mow he goes insane when a LW story doesn't kill the wife. If he keeps this up this site will have no good writers left!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very erotic

A highly erotic story. I loved the insight into the daughter's mind, and much of the writing was wonderful. Some glitches, yes; but well done on the whole. I agree with some of the negative comments about having a baby at the end, but we've all read plenty of stories on LIT that don't have a neat wrap-up at the end and get tons of scorn heaped on them for leaving the story unfinished. (Too many LIT readers seem to lack imagination.) So here's one that does have a conclusion and everybody's all Oh Disgusting on it. Yes, there's a danger of birth defects, but virtually every baby conceived in this category runs almost the same danger. (Not cousins, but siblings certainly.)

I believe parent-child incest is an abomination, but I keep reminding myself that this IS fiction, after all; and if I avoid reading anything representing sin, I'm gonna have a very small library.

Fingermeister

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956about 8 years ago
My kind of story

I really love the way you brought out the feeling of both dad and daughter's love for each other through out the whole story. As a dad it is a fantasy I do wish would came true even thou I know it will not happen but it does turn me on to dream of such a thing happening.

MattAkerMattAkeralmost 8 years ago
Dear chickenshit "Anonymous"

"As a conservative individual, who supports my self and family I can tell you I find a pregnancy of such a union to be disgusting and abusive. A pregnancy from this type of relationship has higher odds for the baby to be born with some mental or physical defect than for the baby to be born healthy. I do not understand how anyone could find such a thing to be sexy or exciting no matter if it is fiction or not."

If a morally superior being like yourself cant even post your comments from an actual account, it shows how little you stand for your righteous words, leaving no way of responding whatsoever. I would also like to point out that even though your vocabulary hints at some higher education, you are far from getting your facts right.

A first generation incestuous pregnancy actually LOWER the odds pf the progeny having mental/physical defects, as compared to procreating with a stranger taken right off the street. Providing ofcourse there are no known hereditary defects within the last few generations of the family. The chance is higher that said stranger has a condition running in his or her family. It is first after several generations that the limited genepool cause issues and defects.

As far as your comment about abusive... THAT is why incest is taboo in the first place, where a person in control of another person use that to influence them. In this story though, I view it as a minor issue, since the participants are adults and the father never tried to influence her. If you hate this story that much, I can only imagine how you view stories of teacher/student relationships, or the worst of all, employer/employee *GASPS*

As long as everything is consensual and between adults I say it is THEIR fucking business, and they do rather well without moralizing douchebags that don't have their facts straight. For all you know, that wife you brag about providing for maybe considered her deceased father to be the love of her life, and a greater lover than you to boot. Leaving you a distant second... =p

To the author, I really enjoyed this story, as it was alot sweeter and more gentle than you usually write. Don't bother about anonymous arses whining, just keep writing what you feel you want to tell us. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mattaker and continuity error

1st to mattaker: thank you for being like minded on the subject of consent. you are the best so far.

About continuity error: it may seem confusing at face value but the story was written in the past tense so when she was stripping in her room she was talking on the fact that she about thigh highs when telling the story even though she only learned about them when looking in her mother's underwear drawer.

If that makes any sense whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
father/daughter

A very sensual and sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That was amazing! I was hard almost the whole time.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

This was the first story I have read where the girl was pregnant and understood the risk going into the relationship. The ending - with the baby - carried that reality to a significant decision, that is probably not seen often in any of available situations. They obviously considered what to do, decided against abortion or adoption which made me happy I read this story. It was a good love story with touches of heat and lust and ended without taking a baby’s life. Good job!

hellhale01hellhale01over 1 year ago

Omg that was the best especially the Epilogue

5 stars all round

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was great however she could have added that they were expecting baby number two and that they were going to celebrate Halloween as they first born child birthday since that was the day there daughter was conceived

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. 5 stars.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

436. Twice read. Loved to have her bred. Thanks for a happy love story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beautiful and sweet, with a lovely ending.

Bicurious_77Bicurious_775 days ago

Good love story! Would have rather read that Miranda had her Hyman broken by her father and not a Pepsi bottle. 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50761 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...