All Comments on 'Princess Day'

by TheGreyKnight

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Shining_star08Shining_star08over 8 years ago
Perfect!

I loved it! Your sexy voice, all your hot sounds.

babyfoxgirlbabyfoxgirlover 8 years ago
Honestly

Honestly all your audios are hit right on my fantasy and kinks and your voice is so perfect and your words are as well I can't get over how much you make me cum or my day or make me feel good about myself please continue to make content!!!

CutieKouCutieKouover 8 years ago
So fun!!

I can't even start about how charming and adorable this was. I was laughing just as much as I was writhing, a quality I enjoy about many of your audios. The parts when you were playful were so endearing and sweetly intimate and personal. I loved this. Easily a new favourite.

estelestelover 8 years ago
perfect

your voice is so good. a perfect combination of naughty, sexy, love and care.

Just what i was looking for.

SweetestDaisySweetestDaisyover 8 years ago
Amazing

I absolutely love your voice and your sexy chuckles in this. This audio was so perfect I could feel as if I'm right there with you. Very nice. It made me cum really hard. Please keep uploading! :)

xiaoxie23xiaoxie23over 7 years ago

I need to stop touching myself but you just. get. me. every. time.

Sexilexi235Sexilexi235over 6 years ago
"I am DONE-ION RINGS"

That is literally THE GREATEST phrase ever. My day = made.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGreyKnight@TheGreyKnight
1278 Followers
I want to turn you on. I want you to read one of my stories and feel like you have to recover. I want to make you gasp, laugh and feel like your blood is getting hotter. If you enjoy my work please consider following the podcast, it has hundreds of stories you've never heard...