All Comments on 'A Night at the Opera'

by boca196461

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mrstanleymrstanleyover 8 years ago
Great Story Continue the Adventure

You are a great writer. Written with style. Very enjoyable.

john22307john22307over 8 years ago
Great story

Let's hear more on this new relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Please. Love to hear how they spend the rest of their lives together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it up

Good scenario but can be better if you slowed it down a little bit.

I love quickies top but what's the rush?

The narrative can improve with a bit more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I agree with the "Keep it up!" post. The tone and dialogue is wonderful and romantic, but the sequence of events would be identical in a one-night stand scenario. Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but usually I like to know a gal's name before we start throwing phrases like "my love" around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

to short needs another and longer chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love with a tv

What a fabulous story!!!.I'd like to know if they marry.

It would be a wonderful feeling for me.

love

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Worthy of a bad sex award

"I'm going to pour my seed into you" - need one say more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

If this story is true, it mimics one of my experiences. Our marriage was over, after 22 years we had grown maybe too used to each other, taken each other for granted. sex was much less frequent, I found out why, coming home from work early after the computer system shut down, I saw a car in our driveway. I entered the house, no one, I heard music, I went upstairs, my wife on her back, her legs wide open, a guy between them, his cock spearing in and out of her cunt. I yelled, what the fuck, there was hurried movements, yelling and that was the end of it. Talking always led to yelling and we soon separated. She wanted to move in with the guy but that didn't happen as he was married. She wanted me to take her back, I told her to fuck off, and she now stays with her daughter. I got back to life after about 6 months, pursuing my like for opera. I always dressed in a suit when I went and at 49, I was still quite fit. Immersed in the opera, I didn't notice until interval, the lady sitting next to me.Asian, not tall, she stood up, smiling, excuse me, as she moved past me, I followed her only because I was going down to get a glass of wine. We lined up, she ordered and went to pay, her card seemed to have a problem and after a few attempts, I moved forward, please let me pay, she looked at me, its ok, I too got my wine. She thanked me, I said my pleasure madam, please enjoy it. It was fairly crowded and I moved to a stand up table, I watched as she walked towards me, standing next to me, I would like to thank you again, that was embarrassing, thank you. I looked at her, as I said, my pleasure, believe me its not often these days I get to buy a glass of wine for a beautiful lady. She looked down, smiling. The alarm bells were going for the second half. Well, I suppose we should get back and as I moved, she linked her arm in mine, would you mind, I smiled, allow me and I led her back to our seats. The second half started, her hand moved to mine, resting it on her nylon covered knee. I felt a stirring in my cock, I didn't move it. The opera finished, the lights came on, I looked at her, I dont suppose you would like a drink, she smiled, that would be very nice. We moved down, found a table looking back out over the city, a white wine for her, I had coffee. We talked about the opera, another wine and the bar was about to be closed. We walked out side, my hand on her waist, look it is late can I drop you somewhere, she looked at me, only if you come in for a coffee. Deal, we walked to my car, I opened the door for her, I caught a glimpse of pantyhose, then closed it and drove, it was only about 20 minutes to her flat but my hand was on her leg all the way. Her flat was small, one bedroom, kitchen and a small 2 seater lounge. She went into the kitchen, I heard the cups, then said I wont be long. She came back out, a short silk gown, I said that looks nice, she stopped, turned , revealing her still panty hosed bottom. I stood up, she moved toward me, let me thank you, removing my tie, my jacket, undoing my shirt, looking at me as she did, her hand on my belt, undone, my trousers off, her hand feeling my cock as she kissed me gently, then kneeling taking my hard cock into her mouth, a great blow job, one of the best I ever had causing my cum to quickly blast into her mouth as she looked up into my eyes swallowing my cock and cum. I pulled her up, holding her, kissing her, moving down to her rather small breasts, she moaned, her nipples small but hard, my hand moved down to her nylon covered pussy, she moved my hand and put it on her bottom, I squeezed her bottom, then traced her anus with my finger. Take them off, as my cock was still hard. She grabbed my hand, leading me to the bedroom, and removed her pantyhose and panties and sat down. again she took my cock in her mouth, instant response, I pulled back and pushed her back, holding her legs, moved my mouth to her pussy, no, no, she struggled , I held her as my mouth went to her pussy, except no pussy, a small hard cock, a surprise, she froze, small sobbing sounds, my cock was hard, I stood up, I got between her legs, I moved to her face, kissing her, I felt her relax, I kissed her, then said I would like to make love to you, I felt her hands reach for my cock, I kissed her again, I saw her reach for something, then I felt her oily hands encircle my cock, then leave it, then come back, guiding my cock to her hole. I kissed her deeply, as I pushed forward, her hand guiding me, leaving me now as I applied pressure and shifted my weight forward, feeling her open, encircling my cock, slowly accepting me until my balls were against her. So tight, grasping, I moved slowly, my tongue clashing with hers as I fucked her. I felt a warmth against my stomach, her small cock had orgasmed, releasing her cum. I held her head with both hands, my tongue dancing with hers as I felt my cock growing, my second release longer, more intense inside her tight clenching hole, staying until my cock plopped out. I said thank you, that was beautiful, before dozing off. I woke, then went to get up, I heard her, please stay, are you sure, yes, please stay, I woke and it was light, My cock was hard, I reached over, she was on her stomach, I felt her round bottom, my finger finding her hole, gently rimmimg her. I wet the head of my cock, straddled her and pushed my morning cock into her. It was urgent, no slow and gentle this time, I heard her cries, oh fuck, as I quickly pounded her, my hands under her shoulders holding her as I used her tight hole. Well, now we are a couple, my friends and family are none the wiser, she always looks beautiful, she likes to wear very feminine clothes. We moved to a larger flat, near where she was living after selling my house, we go to the opera and I get the best blow jobs and the tightest ass to wrap around my cock. Win, win.

ShyTammyShyTammyover 7 years ago
Cute story

I liked it, it was quick and fun, cheesy language and all.

44special44specialalmost 5 years ago

Not an especially long story, but very erotic and well told. Makes me feel like I was there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous