All Comments on 'The Virgin Blowjob Queen'

by ret123

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Talltxn21Talltxn21over 8 years ago
Very hot

Would have voted 6/5 if I could

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What happened afterwards?

Loved this story (and the previous version) - but what I really want to know is what happened after they all got back to their regular lives? Did she continue her adventures? How did it all end?

Hope you write a follow-up

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It s sad

It isn't badly written and i actually enjoyed it.. right until all the feminist comments. I happen to be a feminist and it chagrined me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing... Lots of blowjobs

Yet hardly erotic at all.

I gave it 3-stars for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Still hoping to hear of deb with the guys friends,from earlier version

Powertool79Powertool79over 8 years ago
good thing...

she doesn't fuck. She'd be fucking everyone to save her "relationship."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I loved this story and all your other stuff (well, I only read the hetero stuff). Keep up the great work. I check every day for updates. I agree that this version is better than the first, but I liked that one too. Looking forward to more installments of this and your other series. Ignore the haters. If your stories aren't someone's cup of tea they can just move on to another author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Haha

I knew a "Debbie" and this story nails it.

EasySpiritEasySpiritover 8 years ago
Debbie's a closet slut!

Great story! Hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We need new story

It was very bad than previous story. Debbie need to be gangbang and fuck many guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Who gave you this legal advice? Clinton's husband?

She is an employee, this is her workplace and she is being pressured into sexual activity of any kind in a manner which has the potential to interfere with her work? While her managers are either standing idly by not intervening or tacitly encouraging this? And this is happening in a room full of lawyers? WTF?

I can see where this is going. The ridicule and the constant demands for sexual favours will continue on return to the office. They will get to the point where they interfere with her work or create a toxic work environment, perhaps one severe enough that the poor dear will be forced to resign and sue for the money she would've earned had this terrible thing not happened - and how much does a lawyer earn over a lifetime? Even derailing her career for a year at some key formative stage would have massive dollar impacts later in her professional life. Lawyers know this and would have a field day... especially since it doesn't matter whether that complaint stands up at trial - the sheer embarrassment to a law firm of being sued by one of their own workers for sexual harassment would be bad enough that they would have to get out their wallets and settle - effectively buying her silence as anything that happens in the courtroom usually ends up very public.

A lawyer would do anything to avoid something like this hitting the fan.

That's the way lawyers think. They're risk-adverse, anal-retentive, litigious. Nature of the beast. They'd look at this (especially the stupid comments about feminism and the sexual activity with the boss openly watching) and cringe. They'd shit bricks.

And yes, I'm joking about Clinton's husband having given you the legal advice that "oral sex is not sex". He did try that, rather famously. I don't think he's still licensed as an attorney. He also incurred irreparable reputational damage. The sort that lawyers have nightmares about... and try to avoid (and disclaim liability) at all costs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wait a minute

Someone thinks you got legal consultation for your blowjob story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent

Well written and great story line

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I think I like this version better than the first one. I know there’s one more chapter but it would be great for the story to continue past that.

TrangSocTrangSocover 5 years ago
Good to great to tuck.

I was excited about the story until it came to the ass licking with debasing language. It turned from a story about a girl giving great blowjobs into real filth. Thus 4 instead of 5 stars.

SophykitenSophykitenabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

The only criticism I can give is it feels like this could have been broken into multiple parts to give the reader a break.....that being said, It is amazing. I hope you continue this story or perhaps write a little about her college days. =D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
why lawyers?

Your main character loves to suck cock. Nothing wrong with that. I am sure there are female lawyers that also love to suck cock. But a highly educated law school graduate, top of the class sought after for internship female would not be so stupid and naive to tell everyone in the office she sucks cock and has done so more than 100 times in a few short years. You have written her to be someone that does not fit the scene. She gives blowjobs like a good night kiss on the cheek. Take her out you get "the question". Talk to her at a party, you get "the question". I don't dislike the story but it is hard to even take it a tiny bit serious as no way in reality would this fly. Then you have the boyfriend all concerned that she is going to and does suck others. He was trying to nail her while she had a live in boyfriend she intended to marry! How can he complain? You also have her practically naked at a company event. Bog boobs in tiniest of bikini in front of coworkers and partners. Also she feels after teasing and getting naked with two she HAS TO suck their cock or they lose respect. Total opposite! Act like a slut and suck cock and they have no respect for you and your career is done. Backwards.

Lastly, I hope Steve hears that she said he had the largest cock she ever saw or sucked and caused her throat to be sore. What an ego boost! Knowing a blow job slut that sucks hundreds of cocks put you at the top! Awesome for Steve.

yowseryowserabout 5 years ago
Virginal

'Debbie Does Dicks.' Probably could do a movie with that title....

Sweet tale, even if a bit over the top. But by the time I got past the first year of college I was 'technically' a virgin several times over, plus more than one of my partners. 'Everything but' seemed to work just fine, no lack of excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love this story

Super sexy wife/girlfriend that’s a slut is a heart wrenching turn on that is irresistible to watch when a dominant man finds out and starts using her. I would show her how to stay a virgin while we have fun with her ass. Let her find out how embarrassing she can feel as she cums in front of everyone from sucking dicks as his friends fuck her tight little ass while they call her names. Rename her Toy.

AnalstudAnalstudabout 4 years ago
Odd psychology

Good sex, absurd premise. Illogical on far too many levels. The fact that many women stray is tempered by the fact that almost always the woman has attempted to get the husband to act out her fantasies and only when he has declined does she seek outside the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WHORE

just another whore and wimp story, steve and carter are low life piece;s of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

got worse as it progressed but at least no anal first any man that tells anything thats going on between them and a woman is low very low and the fact that the woman in question knows but carries on puts woman lower than they are but as the so called story progressed it got more stupider and stupider rather like shit from china very far fetched. there was no good reason why she should have any interaction with ether guy least of all both together just saying didnt fancy ether would have sufficed performing public sex act would or should have ended any chance of having relation ship with guy she really wanted and when it got out any chance of becoming anything in the legal profession. a silly story that went well over the top that in the end made it quite distasteful and stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Started out well then just turned pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic

epar7416epar7416about 1 year ago

Probably should have put cuckold in the tags.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My vote showed how I feel for wasting my time reading a stupid story

Doombot80Doombot8012 months ago

Jesus Christ, the guy deserves a bullet in the head for being such a pathetic loser. She's worried what the law firm would think if she were dating Steve, but has now issue with being a complete degraded whore in front of everyone that works there, including the firm's own gossip queen? This story actually is so stupid it actually made me angry, well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked it. Its strange to see reviews taking a really negative tone over the years.

It's a good story about humiliation and a woman debasing herself.

As an aside I really don't think the tone of a lot of the negative reviews is fair or should be allowed. Constructive criticism yes; direct insults to the writer no.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story is absurd. Even if one were to be okay with his "future wife," giving blow jobs, the second her face and tongue went into another dude's ass, game fucking over. Not to mention, I'm pretty sure if there's a clause saying partners can't have a relationship with associates, there's probably something similar about interoffice relationships as well. The premise is bullshit. If "whatever happens at the retreat stays at the retreat," rings true, why would they have to be secretive? Just say you're having some fun, and then go back to hiding it when it's over. There's a million ways they could have gotten around this, but chose not to. Their marriage would end with extreme prejudice, if not during their relationship first.

49ers6949ers692 months ago

He's going to have a lot of problems with that girl, plus loose a lot of respect from his coworkers.

HighBrowHighBrow9 days ago

Very repetitive, but fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous