All Comments on '2 Mistresses: A Study in Seduction'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hurry!!!

Please hurry and complete the next chapter X

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your women are so outlandish!

You make nasty into nice. Last week I read the entire Lesbian MILF series again. Took me six hours! Can't wait for the next one.

IprefermactavishIprefermactavishover 8 years ago

The Carolyn Adams part just wow!!!! x

goamz86goamz86over 8 years ago
A start to what looks like another fantastic series

Very hot. Can't wait to see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

As always, another enjoyable story by you. No matter what the subject, you always write in a way to make it an interesting read. Looking forward to your next chapter and the upcoming "battle of wills". Thanks for all of your stories, I consider your works among the best on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wetness unfolding

Wonderfully done, eagerly looking forward to next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The story cannabilzes plots from past stories. The young Mistress is basically from the Samantha series. Sloppy at best

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Off the charts!

A steamy and wonderfully written story!

Thank you!

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Team Samantha

I hope that she seduces that Carolyn bitch

verbicideverbicideover 8 years ago
No airplanes!

I was with this until the junk on the airplane. Even in first class, there are plenty of other passengers and in this day and age you can't even get a little testy with a flight attendant without finding yourself handcuffed to your seat by an air marshal and the flight diverted so the police can haul you off...unless it's a private charter, which the tale did not indicate.

I understand you like your dominatrixes to come off as these unstoppable forces of nature, but there are limits to suspension of disbelief and anyone who's flown in the last decade or so can tell you, mucking with a flight crew is where that ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Count me in for Team Carolyn. She's a domme with style.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

A very engaging and enthralling story. Love the domma style and class of Carolyn. I disliked the unrealistic airplane scene of Samantha, but became all smiles at the Chess mate moves both women are making to best the other. Hmmm, this is going to be VERY interesting and I'm looking forward to it.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 8 years ago
I thought this was one of your best stories yet

I understand people's comments about the airplane, but let's face it, this is fantasy. I thought the story overall was well written and highly erotic. I look forward to more chapters in this series. Maybe separate the two stories into separate chapters?

SeductionLoverSeductionLoverover 8 years ago
Searching for Years

Carolyn Adams. The lesbian seduction/submission story I have sought for years on Literotica. Many have come close, especially krr1957, but this hits the nail on the head. Superb pacing. Seeing some of the comments about the second story, I'll just stop with Carolyn and enjoy the glow I am now feeling.

LizzywritesforfunLizzywritesforfunabout 8 years ago
greetings from germany

First let me say that your writing-style is amazing ! How you manage to keep your stories interesting and different from one another (after so many submissions) is a miracle to me !

Before I stumbled across your collection, I never was much interested in lesbian stories. And for sure not the incest theme, but the way you write ... about domination, seduction, even among family members is so catching, so thrilling that it takes my breathe away !

I honestly hope you find enough inspiration to keep writing for many years to come and let us share your fantasies.

PS: I apologize for my bad english, I'm out of school for about 25 years now and never had much reasons to use it ^^

With best wishes for your future, your fan from Germany

Lizzy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh Mistress

It's amazing... But I think you don't write enough about how the physical feeling of the orgasm for any woman... More description about the licking action too.

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 8 years ago
all that ends well ...

I know you are a terrible good writer, so when it started with the bragging, 'nailed a few thousand subs along the way' I asked myself where this would be heading, but it turned out to be an old-fashioned silkstockinglover fantastic written story.

And this is only the beginning ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Seduction

Your stories often are not just ABOUT seduction, but actually are a form of seduction in and of themselves! Bravo! I have been seduced!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2 Mistresses:Different Styles

Hello Jasmine

My name is Heather I am a 47 yr old lesbian I am a Mistress and I love reading your stories I wrote you before under the name msheatherccc0669. I hope we can still be friends and keep in touch.

In the one story 2 Mistresses: A Study in Seduction, When Carolyn seduces her new pet it sound like something I would do.

I like to wear stockings and pantyhoses I love seducing young women married, straight, lesbian or bi

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Delicious!

Your 7 part story "A Study in Seduction" has been such a turn-on to me. I pictured myself at the mercy of such powerful women. Indeed, there is one such powerful woman (girl) in my life, and I am so grateful for that. For over six years she has dominated my every thought, every satisfaction I have experienced. I wish so much to expand my horizons, but don't know where to begin my search. Your story was so beautiful, and has given me courage to continue my quest.

-- Madge

sherman7sherman7over 7 years ago
Great main character

I love that you made one of your main characters in this story the CEO of a lingerie company. I also enjoy the fact that stockings are the biggest part of her company and also a major part of this story so far. Though I disagree with the idea that the guy that invented pantyhose is great. It should have just stayed stockings and garter belts forever. Carolyn is a great character. Samantha really is quite the " rich bitch."

Your storytelling is great as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL that,in 2016,"women were just as likely,if not more likely,to eat a pussy as a cock to get ahead"!What a stupid thing!In 2016,WOMEN ARE MUCH MORE LIKELY TO SUCK A COCK than to eat a pussy because THEY ARE HETEROSEXUAL IN A VERY LARGE MAJORITY and because there aren't so many women in leading positions!

Also,NOT ALL WOMEN "find other women attractive and fantasize abut sapphic liaisons"(by the way,NOT ALL WOMEN "fantasize",as there are MANY WOMEN WHO DON'T FANTASIZE AT ALL!) and NOT ALL WOMEN "are submissive by nature and by society's expectations"(society has changed quite a lot in our times)!How can someone even imagine SUCH ABERATIONS?!THE VERY LARGE MAJORITY OF WOMEN ARE HETEROSEXUAL and also THEY ARE INDEPENDENT BY THEIR NATURE!!

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
very erotic and exciting

so fun to fantisize about inserting myself into any one of the character roles.. well done, again, take five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sweet Jesus

silkstockingslover this is some of the hottest writing Ive ever encountered.

You have a gift, and it makes me ache....

I reeeallly hope you add more to this series!!!

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaalmost 7 years ago
Delicious

This is a remarkable story with interesting cross storylines...a wonderful fantasy that kept me wet throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Idek what these comments above me mean this story wasn't very good

First, you've got some very obvious grammar mistakes like duplicating a whole paragraph mistakes among many others. The seduction aspect was interesting but not as relasitc as I'd like. The characters were also very 2d and predictable after a few paragraphs. Though, the spiral of seduction was slow tantalizing and erotic. I really wish I didn't have to sit through three pages of philosophical ideology that sounded more like it was preaching to the reader than painting a character. This is an old story so I hoped you've changed but please see an editor.

Tancred618Tancred618about 6 years ago
Another Great Story!

Once again Silistockingslover has written a great story. I never read stories about lesbians or incest, or at least I didn't until I discovered this great writer. Everything she writes is excellent. I know there was the error of the duplication of the couple of paragraphs here, but anyone who complains should try writing for a living, or even a hobby. People make mistakes and when we proofread we sometimes read what is in our minds and not always what is on the computer screen.

I much prefer the scene with Carloyn over Samantha in this story. I really don't know why anyone puts up with people who behave like Samantha. Carloyn is a class act. Mindy is a lucky young woman.

I'm glad the sequels have already been published so I can real them without the long delay that good writing requires. Keep up the great work!

Tancred

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story but seems unrealistic

Hard to imagine that some one would actually put up with someone with a personality like Samantha regardless of how much you crave to eat pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
massive editorial errors, including the complete repeat of two paragraphs

Something has gone wrong with the editing. I.e. it's not been done at all well. There is a complete repeat of section when the Domme asks if her prey has ever been with a woman.. Yes needs some judicious editing. Could be very erotic if that was done, otherwise i'm distracted.

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooover 5 years ago
Seduction or coercion?

I'm not sure I liked either of the mistresses. Their power seemed coercive: the Harvey Weinsteins of the lesbian BDSM scene. Quite a few grammatical issues in this, including repeated paragraphs in chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting

Of the two Dommes clearly Carolyn is the ‘nicer’ of the two but as an earlier comment stated they’re both very manipulative both grooming women (regardless of age), hence the Harvey Weinstein comment. Samantha just comes across as an evil psychotic bitch.

The incest angle is an entirely unnecessary intrusion, almost as if you’re saying lesbian dommes are freaks. BDSM is healthy and normal, sexual preference of one or both genders (yes I know it’s more complicated than that) again healthy and normal, fucking your relatives for shits and giggles (or any other reason) totally abnormal and harmful psychologically and emotionally (potentially physically in situations where children are born because of it).

After removing those obvious negatives (at least they are for me) hell yes it’s a sexy story, clearly the best thing for these two women (aside from prison) is with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Minor error

First, I love the story. Since you reference reworking it a few times, you clearly want it right. Reread the Carolyn interview of Mindy. You’ll find a section that appears to have been copied and pasted twice and at least one key question (maybe “have you ever been in love?”) that was answered but never asked by Carolyn. No criticism; I just thought you would want to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely fabulous!

You are an amazing storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Such a fun read!

Enticing interesting read, well written! Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 3 years ago
Overall Great

Two things caused concern.

Firstly, during Mindy's interview a question was omitted at the bottom of page 2 and then on page 3 4 paragraphs were repeated.

Secondly, the scene on the plane between Scarlet and Christine, the air hostess, was preposterous. It should have been set on a private hire jet.

Other than that, an interesting study of seduction, well written and with more than enough drama and intrigue to encourage me to read on. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Having just found Jasmine's amazing work, I have just started reading '2 Mistresses: 4 Part Series' by the amazing prolific writer Jasmine. This is the first part which is slowly setting the scene nicely and introducing us to the two main female characters the very manipulative and bitchy Carolyn and Samantha.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

I donlike reading about the satisfaction of women and look forward to more to come. You have a vivid imagination and must have a constantly wet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This series is my absolute favorite. I love all of the characters. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh hell, I know there was another part beyond day 3 but I can’t find it anywhere!! I have a friend reading it and part of it is gone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh my gosh! Your story excited me completely; getting me so ready, willing, and able to imagine myself in your sweet seduction. I was fortunate to be awakened by a worldly and amazing older woman growing up in in a beach community neighborhood. I thought I was a mature 18 year old. However, Anna was a German woman 20 years older than me and I learned how much more Europeans are open-minded regarding sex. I adored her tall, slim, model-like body and she was infatuated with my toned athletic body and especially my full breasts. We were almost inseparable that Summer and she was sexually insatiable in bed; taking pride on occasion of me nearly passing out from exhaustion. I was definitely the willingly submissive partner; but with so many fringe benefits. I’ve just discovered your stories. Wow! Sheena, 23 years-old in La Jolla, CA.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please continue this. Such a great series. Love the character development. I also like how many characters are in this story and getting a little of their backgrounds. Wonderfully done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hard to find any stories similar to this one in Literotica. Would welcome any recommendations for similar stories POV.

LunaDoggyLunaDoggyabout 2 months ago

You've done it yet again. A true MASTERPIECE!

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirlabout 1 month ago

I just love your stories. The character development is perfect and the storyline iso exciting! I can’t wait to read more.

baby

rd1884rd18847 days ago

Definitely two contrasting styles when it comes to seduction. Carolyn's method was the one that really rang true with me. I experienced many of the same things when I realized that I was a submissive male. It was interesting how the signs were always there, but it took me a while to see them. Thank you for helping me understand who I am even more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50871 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES