All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 008'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This series is well written and an enjoyable read. I will be watch to see where you take this. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5/5 and that was fast!

I are one talented and fast writer.

Really like how the story progresses and it seems new chapters come by the day.

Keep up the 5 star writing!

TeflerTeflerover 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind comments.

Chapter 09 is submitted and I'm half way through 10.

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 8 years ago

Loving every chapter. Please going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story! 5/5

I like space sci-fi in general, and this stuff is right where it's supposed to be when it comes to that. It's not heavy on science, which is good, too. Also, you have a good writing style that's easy to follow. But, the thing I like the most are the main characters and their personalities so far. I find it hot how John dominates his girl and how Alyssa gets a rush from being submissive, and I hope Calara is like Al in that regard, too. It's good that you've given Alyssa the mind reading ability, because it balances things out in the relationship. John is dominant in sex, but Alyssa is the one who steers their relationship (I mean, she is a first class navigator, right? Maybe that's intentional symbolism?), so it's all good. Will Calara get the same mind-reading ability as Alyssa? I figure the ability comes from John's spunk.

I hope that John's little harem doesn't grow too big, though. Two or three girls - that's just fine. Alyssa and Calara could be the ones to take care of him. It's so hot when you think on it, actually: he dominates them in bed, but the girls would always know what's on his mind and are actually the ones who steer and subtly control him so he keeps dominating them. Who is the dominant then? God, that idea is so HOT! I hope you play with it a bit - as long as you don't mess up the dynamics that have been set up. John needs to remain a man of steel countenance, after all - he is former military, and both Alyssa and Calara are still teens if I'm not mistaken. But yeah, don't let me tell you what to do. Keep doing what you're doing, cause you're doing great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
10 out of 10

Great story hope there lots more to come one of the best stories I've read and I read a lot.

TeflerTeflerover 8 years agoAuthor

I'm glad you've been enjoying this story so far Anonymous. I liked your ideas about domination and mind reading, but I have something a little bit different already planned out. Hopefully you will enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
10/10

Amazing story!! I can't wait to find out "what" the thing Alyssa forgot on the planet is. ... That line was foreshadowing another girl and I'm not delusional? Keep up the hood work :)

jarheadcamperjarheadcamperabout 8 years ago
I stand correctly

And lacked patience with the development of this story. There is a story here and a pretty good one @ that. This is my first time through this story but what I think Alyssa left was her best friend, another teenage female.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I Agree with jarheadcamper ...

... I don't think it's a 'what' she forgot but a 'who'.

nthusiastic

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 7 years ago
Fate of Terra?

Reminds me of Fate of Terra. Might be a little full of myself, but I studied that to no end, for obvious reasons, and there are a lot of similarities.

Male lead with multiple devoted female partners

Intrepid - Invictus

Super powered through AI - Superpowered through mystery gyniology

Lots of sex regularly

the list goes on, and frankly it should. these stories are really good, though to my taste to much sex and not enough action but hey, that may change

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
story line

i like the way you are going sex acti0n plot just keep going

eminds me of john ringo books love it

paps

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stauker

Here is the luckiest son of a bitch in the galaxy. Right up until the end, then its a tearjerker.

https://www.literotica.com/s/just-the-six-of-us-ch-01

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
The Epic is Starting to Develop.

Going to be a great trip.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 7 years ago
What was said?

I'd love to find out what John said to Commander Rupert Grant. It must've been one hell of an ass-chewing to have cowed the guy like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Double the Fun

Great imagery, developing into an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just wait till you get to Ch 71

Telfer keeps getting better

miklosfairmiklosfairalmost 7 years ago
Luckiest son of a bitch in the galaxy

What man alive wouldn't want two buxom horny babes and a starship to explore the galaxy, Oh my oh my, what a life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 91

My god tef this is my second time reading through the series and it keeps getting better

YshomatsuYshomatsuover 6 years ago

I won’t lie when I started reading your story I didn’t think I would like it. I tend to like the female characters to be the seducers. The first few chapters weren’t that interesting to me. I kept reading because of the comments and seeing how large of a following you have on here and your patreon.

Chapter six is when the story really peaked my interest when you did such an amazing job describing the ship and really set the sci-if scene. I look forward to slowly catching up and I’m glad I listened to the comments that said it keeps getting better, it already is and I’m not even up to chapter ten out of ninetyish that you’re up to at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Work of Art

God damn it whenever I think the story can’t get any better you quickly prove how wrong I am. I was hesitant at first after reading 2 of the best stories on this site that I’ve ever found, but this story is so engrossing. This story along with Celestial Wars and The Shadow Doctor are undoubtedly the best on the site. But the fact that yours has over 100 chapters easily makes it the best one. You’ve done a great thing writing this story and an even better thing making it free to read! But if you have any other continuations of the story that you offer for only paying customers you should let us know as I know many of us will pay for it. Anyways great work!

Geon54Geon54over 5 years ago
Transfer request

"So, after Alyssa offered me the job as Tactical Officer on board the Invictus, I called Commander Grant to request the transfer. He offered me an indefinite leave of absence!"

Commander Grant probably went with a leave of absence because he had no idea how to approve a transfer to a civilian vessel. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bullies?

Commander Grant is a sleaze ball. Back-stabbing ******

Plot line development is interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Small dialog suggestion. Since John and Calara were Marine and Navy service, their dialog would normally refer to doors as "hatches", floors as "decks", bathrooms as "heads" etc. Small but people used to that lingo would find it more credible. LOVING the story. Thank you for the creativity!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

Oh yeah, the earlier commenters all made some good points, and the plotline / storyline is developing... And John has Magical Cum! So, how's that for an erotic sci-fi adventure story? ;-) TTFN

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

This is a really good old fashioned romp with techno.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Tefler has a patreon, if people want to support him financially. Also, the patreon is about 10 chapters ahead of what's on literotica. He will eventually release them all here, but it's slower to read them for free.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Someone rated this story and so far I have no complaints. 5⛤

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

The Author is changing his ideas, thoughts, ship designs, .... quote: "... and Calara took in the intimidating sight of the many weapon banks bristling along the ship's hull." when in later chapters they need to uncover/expose the ships weapons, .... Tefler has crafted a very detailed and involved story here, and as an amateur author, just learning his trade, it shows, ... but damn he is good! ;-) TTFN

ranec1ranec112 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

*Fucking with someone who has PTSD!* he snarled to himself. *What the fuck does he thinks he's playing at?!*

ranec1ranec19 months ago
WHERE IS IT!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 2 months ago

Okay, the changes in Alyssa were amazing, .... now Calara's nose is fixed too, ... will it continue, with zero side effects? ... healing cum, those 28th century folks will believe anything, won't they? (you wanna buy a bridge?)

-- two people, now three to run an assault cruiser, ... and the hands-off overnight, let the 'auto-pilot' fly the ship works in this story, ... but you would have thought John would hire on a small crew of veterians to round out his crew positions, ... it took about a crew of 40 back when John was working on this ship for his 10 years, ... would 10-15 personnel be enough to provide the Invictus with a workable light crew? (mostly bridge crew and engineering?) ... and they really need a drop ship, ... and why didn't the guy with 100 million credits in his account buy a few more small arms weapons and armor while they were awaiting the work to be done on the ship? they should've had a fairly long list of things to get, but they didn't, ... how come? ... Inquiring minds want to know, ... ;-) ttfn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
6801 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES