All Comments on 'Ellie Ch. 02'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
SEAWATER1SEAWATER1over 8 years ago
Ellie

Wow.....perfect! Chapter 1 was so good i was worried that chapter 2 might be a disappointment (as so often happens), but this was just breathtaking. Never before have i read a story that so accurately conveys the mixed emotions that exist in these situations. You described the emotions so well AND also the sex was hot! This in my opinion sets the standard now for incest stories! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Improved an already superb story

Thank you for posting this and for making it a remarkable read! You managed to develop their relationship to another level while retaining a sweet and caring bond between them. The sex was incredible enticing yet it pales in comparison to their revelations about the other and the love they now share. The moral vaguer they (mostly Ellie) went through gave the story the perfect dee of realism to counterbalance the following lovemaking. I had doubts the pacing and quality will endure but you blew them apart by the end of page 1 and I thank you for that!

The only complaint I have is that the story end in a way that just begs for a continuation, but at the same time end in the perfect moment. So if you ever think of expanding I shall wait eagerly for it :)

5* easily!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue pls

Very good story we need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very well written! I enjoyed it Immensely, I know it says conclusion to the story but I hope you consider continuing the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brother and Siter Love

I enjoy reading stories of a brother and sister having sex and love making that is my best second Mother and Son and third Father and daughter

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Awesome

So hot how you wrapped it up and great description of the sex. Loved the conflict, her pangs of jealousy--with her consummating the final union. Easy 5. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Really loved your story. 5 stars without any hesitation. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
brilliant writing

Your grasp of detail, interior and exterior really makes for a superb story. Well done!

RB1947RB1947over 8 years ago
More...

Very well done! This begs for a continuation. Thank you for sharing this with us.

IAintNoWriterIAintNoWriterover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story, loved it! Of course it would've been nice to not have the Harry situation occur, but I understand that for this to be even remotely feasible then not everything can be hunky dory. Only thing is I wish it would've been more clear on where Ellie and Jason were headed in their relationship, there were no 'I love you's' exchanged and exclusivity was never determined. But I digress, in my mind, they are exclusive. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So good :-)

Great story! Can't wait to read the next chapter :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Carry on

Most enjoyable so far, please continue it !!!!!

prop69prop69over 8 years ago
Interesting story

Looking forward to another chapter

mharrisonmharrisonover 8 years ago
Please continue

I know you stated at the beginning of the chapter that this was the concluding part but I hope you'll change your mind and write at least one more chapter as there seems to be plenty of scope to continue...

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 8 years ago
5*****

Terrific read, very erotic tale. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic !

Made me think of my own sister - thank you.

Her_ToyboyHer_Toyboyover 8 years ago
Score one more for the master!

I can recommend it unreservedly.

One would think you'd run out of steam with this one theme, but you continue to find new ways to make it fresh and hot.

This passage:

"forbidden loving was the best kind of loving and the risk was - well, fucking exhilarating. Not half an hour ago she had laid in this very spot and rubbed her cunt in her brother's face, and the knowledge that her mother was only a dozen paces away had added immeasurably to her pleasure."

reminded me of a similar episode from my own life (not with my sister) from recent years and yeah, the possibility of being caught does add a certain frisson to the proceedings.

I've often had the same thought as below when people argued that you retained your virginity if you restricted yourself to oral sex:

"She remembered an interview with a sex worker she had read once, who made the point that oral sex was the most intimate thing you could ever do. What was it she had said? 'Vaginal sex gets you pretty close and personal - but it's nothing to oral sex. When you've got his cock down your throat it's primeval: you can taste him and smell him; feel every drop of body fluid that drips and oozes and spurts from him...and if you swallow his cum it becomes part of your whole body."

Same goes for eating out a woman. It's an intensely intimate thing. Of course it's sex.

I wasn't crazy about the rhapsodic descriptions of her petiteness, but oh well, different strokes...

All in all, another cum-drenched telling with great characters, excellent dialogue and compelling situations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really Great Story

So well written! Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Magical Story

Beautifully written, sensual, forbidden sex and love making.please continue with the story, I think they need to fall desperately in love with each other.

I always wanted to be my sisters lover - it never happened but I can still dream.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 8 years ago
Wow

Seriously hot, and a terrific ending. I could easily see another chapter or two.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 8 years ago
This desperately needs another chapter !

You can't leave it here, there is just too much that needs to be written before this story is finished.

Please just finish it properly: please ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good but....

I one part you failed to a deal with is the parents finding out.Ive been married to my sister for 40 years.We told our parents before we did anything sexual and world war 3 broke out.Mom already knew how sis felt about me but dad went mad.We had to leave home and move across the country to be safe together.Its not a game.We have never told anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Got to have more. Loved the story

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Loved it

thank you for writing a very hot story. Please keep going.

scorge30scorge30over 6 years ago
good

I hope to see another chapter of this story

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Cute Couple

I'm a sucker for well written sibcest and this was among the best. I'm glad I discovered you, Hot - Sister. I'm in the process of reading all of your offerings in this genre and I've yet to be disappointed. In each of them I'm left with a warm and contented feeling. I imagine the main characters going off to enjoy a long and happy life together.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusabout 6 years ago
Reprise

I posted on this story in late September and feel no differently than I did then. It is a well written and refreshingly realistic sibcest story. And as good as it is I understand your not wanting to continue it. Where is it written that these stories need to be serialized? Your ending was perfect. The reader is left, like Jason, with unanswered questions. But isn't that why we have imaginations?

thedayafterthedayafterabout 6 years ago
Good Story...

As with other comments, I would like to see another chapter but I agree that it's probably not necessary as at the end of the story the implication is that Ellie moves to her own place and Jason visits and possibly ends up with them living together.

That's the outcome I imagine but it would be nice if the author actually confirmed that in a final chapter.

I was surprised when Jason seemed to change from being something of a down trodden wimp to a confident young man who knew what he wanted from Ellie and was able to recognise that she wanted it to. Looking at how he acted when confronted by Ellie about his 'spying' on her to the level of confidence he showed in the restaurant. It was like he was a different person. Which is promising for their future together. He can be the strong one in the relationship.

dglnowdglnowalmost 6 years ago
Nice story

I hope another chapter is in the works.

toxic87toxic87about 5 years ago

i hope a ch.03 and 4 will be on the way soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Excellent story again thank you. Hoping more

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
More please

This needs to be continued, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

I've been reading a bunch of your stories today and loving them. Can we please have their happily ever after?

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Not disapointed

I was very pleased when I read chapter one, but chapter two outdid it by a mile. I almost turned blue from holding my breath when they were in the throws of passion while their parents were mere feet away. I just knew they would make too much noise and get caught. Luckily for us they didn't. Just wish we could enjoy those two when Ellie gets her own place. Reading about them sure made a mess of the front of my panties. Thanks for a really great post.

SCK201SCK201almost 3 years ago

So Ellie gets a flat, so what happens in there? I'm sure there's way more to cum from these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It would be totally fucked up if the annoying inquisitive bitch Suzy rains on their parade

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154almost 2 years ago

Good story but if I read "I will, I will" 1 more time, I'm going to puke

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Okay, this time you hit a looping homerun that just barely cleared the left field fence. It was a whole lot better than chapter One. My favorite part is Ellie tearing down her own barriers and making love to Jason while he was asleep. I had a Hispanic girlfriend and I gave her a key to my place. She was up with the sun one Saturday morning and came over. I had worked a 3-11 shift that Friday night but didn't get to bed until about 2am because I hadn't yet eaten supper until after work. I was so dead asleep that she was able to successfully take off my jockey underwear without waking me up. She had already slipped my dick inside of her cunt and had been making love to me for almost 5 minutes before I woke up. Best morning ever in my entire lifetime!!! I gave you a 5/5 for an excellent job well done! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
2746 Followers
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ellie Ch. 01ย Previous Part
Ellieย Series Info