All Comments on 'Going Rogue Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Zzzzzzzz...

The characters in your story need to fuck more and talk less.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 8 years ago
Good Story, As Usual

Anony must be a porn addict. I'm looking forward to the next installments--which, I'm sure, will have some of the sex poor old porn/sex addict will still criticize,

Shut up, anony, if you don't have anything to say. WW's stories are thought-provoking, well-written, and interesting--especially the Iron Crowbwr stories.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 8 years agoAuthor
Darned if I do, darned if I don't...

I have some people saying "less sex!" and that they skip the sex scenes. Then we have a non-erotic offering (and all of "Going Rogue" is non-erotic), and someone (hiding in anonymity) whines about no sex. There just is no satisfying all of the people all of the time....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
About sex...

Commenting on the below comments. It does not take much to write a sex scene. I am just tired of reading about the same people having sex. You have so many good characters but it is the same people having sex and you tend to miss ooportunities for others.

For example... You could have written a scene for Cindy and Teresa when they went to her hometown for Teresa's fathers funeral. Then the next story at the end had Cindy go back before leaving the Vision to get Teresa to go home with her and Jenna but did not write a sex scene.

Let others fuck.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 6 years ago
Your series is so addictive

I binge read and don't make comments for each chapter - just devour the thoughts and enjoy your wandering! Thank you - is exhausting too!

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Good start again. SBI and a dog killer on the loose.

chytownchytown11 months ago

***Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2172 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES