All Comments on 'The Photo Session Ch. 02'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very nice

I love the direction it's going.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydabout 8 years ago
Very Hot

Both the nude society and the first sex is well done and a real turn on.

Naked_ManNaked_Manabout 8 years ago
Perfect!

The nudist "Skins Society" was a bit of an unexpected surprise, but well introduced. The demise of the boyfriends was smoothly executed, opening the way for the mutual deflowering of the young ladies at the hands of each other's father. The psychological justification for the fathers' action was especially well-crafted. I look forward to more fun by both families, especially with the addition of the two athletic coaches. Thank you.

max052max052about 8 years ago
Near speechless

One of the best I've seen on this site in a long time. Very believable due to first-person point of view, all of Harry's feelings are very understandable. Would love to see more of this series. 5 stars, fave story, already fave author. Thank you for such a fine contribution and please keep writing.

All my best, max052

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 8 years ago
Well done

I really enjoy how this is being told, very sexy and the buildup is exciting. I sure would like to join a society like this!

nudestjoenudestjoeabout 7 years ago
Love the whole idea!

Where is this fantastic place? I want to move there today!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HStoner

I really like your stories!!! They are so well thought out. Everything makes sense. Never is there a point where some outside the story experience is required at a critical plot point to move the story forward. You can see forward to the most logical plot point ahead of the actual decision or event. The story flow makes it or breaks it erotic or not. Hopefully I have explained this satisfactorily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the story, except no foreplay for the girls is cold.

nakedguyatxnakedguyatx6 months ago

I agree with the first Anonymous, only more so. The whole social dynamic here is unrealistic and unbelievable, but that's OK; it's the setup that makes the whole story possible. But the sex is also unbelievable, and that's a problem, because that's the heart of the story. The idea that a virgin accustomed to coming with an Hitachi on her clit will somehow come from her first vaginal intercourse with no foreplay seems to me ridiculous. And it would have been so much hotter for readers if the Dads had gotten the girls all warmed up and ready first.

olblueyesolblueyes19 days ago

dam, dam, dam,, i waited patiently and then the sex was so cold and perfunctory!! great build up though!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous