All Comments on 'The Last Nice Guy in Town'

by Stefan_J

Sort by:
  • 174 Comments
jakkjakkabout 20 years ago
READ THIS ONE

if like me you sometimes skip to the end of a story to see what others think about the story well let me tell you this you should read this one for sure. funny and sexy all at the same time all told a great read from start to finish

"jakk"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wonderfull

This story (I hope that there is a sequel) is fantastic. The sex is good, but what makes it far better is the build up of the relationship of the two characters. You have managed to build their personalities where the interaction is truly amazing. This is not your normal 'wham, bam, thank you, mam' story and is so much better for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Well done

Very well written and you can't help but want to see how their relationship grows

Lothario the GreatLothario the Greatabout 20 years ago
Damn son, you got skills

I was looking on the Top Stories section to see who was popular these days, and I noticed that you had 48 votes and a score of 4.98. I thought, "How long will this bullshit go on where writers vote their own stories up into the stratosphere?" That was, of course, before I read the story. Seems that folks have no choice but to vote 5's for excellent stories like this. Literoticans are starting to take their craft more seriously, and you my friend are leading the charge. Each of your stories is fucking brilliant, and I'm fucking impressed. Keep up the fucking good work.

migmigabout 20 years ago
Refreshing

i didn't think there were stories like this anymore.It deserves top marks for style alone and double that for content.A sequel would be welcomed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
This is great stuff

Wow, romance and hot sex combined in one amazingly well written story! Please write many, many more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Fantastic!!

This is an utterly fantastic story!! Thank you for writing it!

ronckronckabout 20 years ago
Sequel

You've crafted an incomplete story. You've done a great job of describing this couple as they became acquainted with each other. I would very much be interested in reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I love a story where things work out right

A wonderful story with great detail to the characters development, well crafted dialogue, and a premise that's so very possible to happen in real life. Add in the happy ending, and you've got a very satisfied reader here! This story goes in my favorite file immeadiately. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
good story

VERY well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Story - Fantastic

Very possibly the best story I have ever read. A real super job. Liked everything but would have preferred a different ending. He finishes school, they marry and live happily ever after. Loved it.

SRV524SRV524about 20 years ago
Great

Great story, it really shows how us nice guys can finally get a girl and it doesn't take raw dick and emotions to win over someone.

philomorphphilomorphabout 20 years ago
Not 'good', .... 'GREAT' ! ! !

One or the best pieces of writing I've read in a very long time. Now I have to go see if you wrote more and then, hopevully, read it all. Thanks ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Terrific Story!

The story is well-written and, more imporatantly, the characters are well-conceived. It begs for a sequel, though. I'd love to read more about these characters: how they make adjustments to each other after the euphoria of first discovery, how they respond to the challenges life throws in their way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
We need more of the story ...

.. of Sophie, Connor and, yes, even Amy. This could be the start of a novel and not just a short story. Novels have been written on less. A very good, well written story. Continue with their story, friend Stefan_J. Or if not with these characters, just continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Looking for more of this story.

Ok you have hooked a large audiance with a great story. Now you have to add more chapters. Enjoy your style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Amazing

This story is the only one I would ever leave a comment for.... It was the best I have ever read on lit. It really reminded me of the relationship between my fiance an me.... Wonderful work..... can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Left me wanting more

Extremely well written. None of the characters or scenes lacked in detail, and the dialogue was comical and erotic. I would definately like to see another part to the story. The characters have a potential for expansion and progress. Don't ever stop writting. Ciao. -Paradox

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Laughter in the dark

I liked it very much how you succeeded to always keep your story in the mood. And you have got some more vocabulary to make your point more accurately - in fact the first Literotica author to care finding other descriptions besides "rock hard".

And you are remarkably funny and, on top, found out, that nothing could heighten the impact of a sexual encounter more than being able to laugh together.

Good work - hang on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Praise is Best!

That was...absolutely terrific! It is not usual that a writer around here can not only stimulate sexually, but intellectually and emotionally as well. I felt for the characters, felt their humor and love, and of course the sex was great. I never leave comments, but this deserves one. Congratulations! You have expressed not only a great fantasy, but an excellent story as well as terrific characters. If you don't write more, I'm sure you'll have a lot of upset people on your hands!

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 20 years ago
Well, I hope I can be as nice as he is

This is a wonderful character study. I did wonder about two details, both of them having to do with Sophie's child. Where was she??? Betcha anything Connor will want to meet Sophie's daughter and make friends with her. She must be old enough to know a lot of what's going on. the other question is a little too obvious ... is Sophie going to have another child by Connor? Could happen. With that said, I hope I treat women as nicely as Connor does. This looks like it could easily be the first of a series of stories. I hope subsequent ones live up to this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
------ Spellbindingly Awesome ------

"Words could only bring down what we just did."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Tender and torrid

Stefan, you took the time to give your characters believable personailities, and thus were able to create real eroticism. It's nice to see a story where the women are not just an amalgamation of body parts and the man is sexy BECAUSE he is loving. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Absolutely incredible!

This is easily the best story I've seen in Lit. Very well developed, well written, wonderfully descriptive. All others will be measured against this work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Story

This is an excellent story. The character development and the development of the relationship between them is superb. I was even in love with Sophie by the end of the story. You have excellent writing skills and in my opinion you are an extraordinary wordsmith. Please continue to write and post on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Best of the Best

I hated to see this story end. Hope you have had enough positive feeback to continue. Don't sell the movie rights!

hongluobohongluoboabout 20 years ago
WOW!

wonderful characters... beautifully written... superb sense of humor and wit.... I adore Sophie's playfullness....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Truly Great Story

This story was one of the best ones I have read on Literotica. So few stories have true dynamic characters and real human interaction at a level above instinctive sexuality or brief encounters. Sophie is really a loveable character and the reader feels that they can relate to these experiences, even if they are just a fantasy. It was very refreshing to see elements such as character development be written so skillfully into a piece of erotica. I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Profound Prose

Fantastic! I adored everything about the story...I was sad to see it end. I think you have a superb talent with your characters, your interaction between them with the lighter side of romance as well as a tenderness with erotica that made it a wonderful read. Thanks for sharing it with me!!!

iylyaiylyaabout 20 years ago
erotic, intimate, sensual............

This story was truly excellent. It's so nice to see a story written that involves more than just animal lust (although there's alot to be said for that too), it was erotic, intimate, sensual and funny. It's nice to see such a story written by a guy, there are so few of you out there who show that sensual side. Yours definately came through, complemented by the fact you have a nicely dirty mind. Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
just fantastic

What a fantastic story.I loved your descriptions of they way the characters made love. I was so hard all the way through

Irish_SteveIrish_Steveabout 20 years ago
Nice

Very nicely written. Characters that I cared about, and who were three dimensional. Nice work!

Britton-OKCBritton-OKCabout 20 years ago
Pretty Awesome Story

One of the best I've ever read!

I only wish my Fantasies were even close to that good..

Even if it were, I know, I couldn't put them to words..

I will have to check back to see, if Sophie ever returns, again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Nice stuff!

Bloody hell. Awesome story! If only all women were like Sophie... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Best ever!

That was the best story I have ever read!! Not only is it erotic but Sophie is exactly my fantasy woman. She's absolutely perfectly amazing. Thank you for sharing her with us and giving me a something I can show around and be like "See, this is the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
well done man..

you really did a good job.. the wit you managed to inject was incredible.. definitely one of the best stories ive read so far. keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Breathtaking!

Just breathtaking!...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Amazing!!!

I really enjoyed your story. I love to read and I MUST say that that was definitely the best that I've ever read. Not only was it erotic, it was sweet - simply breathtaking. It wasn't overly sluttish and erotic like some stories... It had more than enough to keep you interested but it wasn't filthy. It was a sweet and simple love story. Thanks for taking the time to write it! -KC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Incredable

Simply the single best erotic tale I have ever read. Most stories just nararate sex, but this had a belivable story to go with it, Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
a great Rarity indeed

The best story I have ever read. Connor is a decent guy, which many girls have given up on, it is great to have a story of a decent guy who sticks to his morals and gets the girl, the sweet girl. Sophie's character was also done great, her humor, wit, and over all adorable qualities was a great addition as well.

ArythArythabout 20 years ago
Thank you...

Stefan,

You have written the absolute best story, erotic or not, that I have EVER had the pleasure of reading. I just wanted to say, "Thank you" for giving me the pleasure of reading it. Beautifully written, I pictured everything you described to the minute detail. I still have goosebumps!

Thank you,

Aryth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I hope there's more to come...

The best erotic story I've yet read! And I've read a lot...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Amazing...

This story was not only amazing in a sexual sense but it was well written to. It had a good plot line and wasn't just "they met they had sex the end" I would love to read more of your stories! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Awesome Story

It was electric, one of the BEST EROTIC STORIES I have ever read. Excellent

Jonathon_SwiftlyJonathon_Swiftlyabout 20 years ago
Oh man, this deserves to sit at the top

Dude, this story was awesome. At first, I wasn't sure it was gonna be any good; when she hopped on the counter, I rolled my eyes, but man, you fixed that situation right away. Loved it. Fantastic. Whenever people asked me for literotica reading recommendations, I never knew what to suggest--well, now I do. Rock on.

J

honeygirl20fhoneygirl20fabout 20 years ago
so-so

Honestly, I didn't find it was that hot. The story was interesting, but didn't go anywhere. The sex was long and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
perfect

this was a great story just slow enough to keep you interested but steamy enough to get your blood pumping we need more stories like this

ScribblerosScribblerosabout 20 years ago
Top Class Mate

Stefan has written a wonderfully exciting story. This is one tale that deserves to be on the top of any list.

Do read it.

Cheers,

Sam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Closer to the truth than you think!!!

Loved your story. It sounds like the way my brother met his wife (he left out most of the details). They worked at the same hospital and met for the first time at a party. She was drunk because she had just been dumped (when her date found out that she had a daughter). She thought he was cute... and tried to pull him into a bedroom...when he decided to drive her home. The rest is history (no details provided by either one of them). It's been seven years and they still hold hands! Their biggest challenge now is her daughter...17, with heartbreaker looks like her mom!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I agree with hornygirl20f

The story had a great beginning and then it happens."THE SEX". I must be honest and say however I did enjoy reading it all but I was looking for more romance after the sex..I mean the title is "The Last Nice Guy in Town and being a romancer I guess thats what I was looking for.. Logan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
incredible! mind-blowing!

it was a wonderful story. it showed many different aspects from life that occur and u manipulated them enough to come up with this story. the sex scenes were amazing but the whole story didnt just revolve around that...you managed to add in their growing attraction to each other. great job! please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Absolutely Mind-blowing

Need I say More?

MeggiMeggiabout 20 years ago
Too bad its not true...

So good it is depressing, why is it the guys I meet working at liqour stores are all such slobs? My only complaint is the use of the word "sex" in reference to the female genitalia, for some reason it bothers me. But extra credit for not using the word "cunt"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Awsome

Brilliant story, loved the turn of events after the counter incident. The humour you've included was well placed, ant well pulled off. Made me laugh a few times. Top story dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
awesome

awesome story......just as they orgasmed 3x......i did along with them 3x reading it! great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Attention:Part 2 of the story urgently needed !

Attention Writer,

Part 2 of this story with more hot sex & intresting storyline is urgently required by the Federal Department of Erotica.

Please co-operate,otherwise you will have to face serious consequences.

..........Just kidding dude!But seriously;this story is so hot,not writing part 2 is just not fair by any standards!!

Also i suggest you should change the category to Romantic & move ahead in that direction.

Eagerly Awaiting for your response,

Mr.Peace of Mind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Sheer Entertainment

I thoroughly enjoyed the humor and wit. The characters were engaging. Will there be a part two and will the child character be introduced; and what abt the sire of said child?

gappergapperalmost 20 years ago
wow

Wow what a great story. i hope that you will continue with it. very hot writing, you set up each scene with great anticipation.

berdonberdonalmost 20 years ago
Absolutely Extraordinary!

This has to be the very best erotic story I have ever read. The characters were vivid and alive, their characteristics and attitudes easily created within my mind with the words used.

I look forward to another addition to this story, so much so that I beg you to write another. You have a great talent, and I command you to expand upon your fantasy, not only for you ejoyment, but for mine aswell. :)

Once again, thank you for the awesome story. It was truly extraordinary, with the scenes wonderfully depicted, and the characters coming alive in the words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The Last Nice Guy in Town

I just have four words for you dude, "Awesome".

LOL go get'em killer! Write another I'm begging you...please. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
PLEEEEASE CONTINUE!

This story blows away any other story on the site -- bar none! (..and there are some incredible writers here.)

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Perfect

This is the first 5 I have ever given!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Best ever

Kudos!! This story is extremely well done. It has (to my mind) the perfect balance of eotic description and story line to carry it along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fabulous

Absolutely fabulous. Best story I've read so far. Maybe ever. Well written, great structure. What I liked best was that there weren't any stupid spelling or grammar mistakes like some other stories have. They're a lovely couple.

Deeply appreciated.

p/s: I'm not an English teacher, if that's what you're thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Really damn good

i was into the whole time, the best iv read yet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
above and beyond

This story is excellent because it holds off just a little at the beginning. A little tease is good. The language is great too, but I would have preferred just a little more in the way of descriptive paragraphs and less of their banter. Also, I was a little dissapointed that the end was so simple and straight forward after the sophisticated start. My thought while reading the story was that there must be a twist coming up at the end...perhaps you find out that the Sophie is actually the daughter, and the mother walks in, leaving the main character (and the reader) completely suprised.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I'm in love

I found myself falling in love with her. It was like a Harry Chapin song. What more can I say.

Richard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This is the one!

Now this is what I call an erotic story! Eroticism is not just a graphic description of two (or more) individuals fucking, though that is definitely a part of it! This story has the right mix of the emotional and the physical. Even the ambience is just right. Carry on, punter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Encore... For the love of god man ENCORE!!!

Stephan wow... just wow. Im amazed. honestly I usually skip the story (the 1st time through) and skip to the sex. but here the story is better than the sex. I've always wanted a picture of the kind of lover I'd like to be I had never found an example, but god damn man you nailed it on the head. It's so well written that I find myself wanting more story whether there is sex attached or not. Thats not because the eroticism in the writing is bad but because the emotional connection and the characters themselves are so fun to read. So thank you very VERY much!!

p.s. I'll be so dissapointed if i dont find A. this as the top rated story and B. a sequel.

Once again thanks and keep up the good work.

Have you written anyhting that i wouldn't find on this site?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
SOOOOOO HOT!!

Hi sexy, great story, talking to you and reading this at the same time got me so hot, i couldn't resist slipping my fingers inside my pussy, slowly one at a time until i had all 4. i can't wait to read the next one or talk to you again, either way i know i'm going to have a huge orgasm.

kisses

bec

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Job

Good writing, great job. I'm impressed. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hot! hot! hot!

REally enjoyed reading your stuff. I can totally relate with Sophie! More stories!!!

hotjavaguyhotjavaguyalmost 20 years ago
Great Story... Sophie rocks...

Good character development, names and plot. With all the detail i never wanted to skip a word. You make sex into something more meaningful and yet even more believable and erotic than most recounts of real life experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fantastic

Blood hell, fantastic story, really amazing. Just as fun as it should be. Felt very real and personal. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Oh I wish.....

what dreams are made of, Sweet-Sexy-Cute And She likes me!!!!!!!!!

What WE all want and so few of us find. Outstanding!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Man, can you write.

WOW. That was sooooo hot...you did a beautiful job...just what I was looking for!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Reality Imitates Fiction

Intelligent and romantic stories --- with humor as well as tears and sorrows --- can be written without crudeness, violence, debasemant, and such.

Life's not all rosy, all the time; but mature people do learn from their mistakes.

We also know what usually happens to those who don't think mistakes are mistakes, or who fail to learn from them and continue to engagement in what they might call "thrilling" activities (by cheating on spouse, by having orgies and being exposed to uncounted viruses and bacteria on humans who engage with countless other humans, etc.): they ended up badly used, abused, sick, or even dead.

On a lot of these stories, it is usually ended, after two pages: "Oh, my god, I just had the best sex; a stranger, so loving, so different from my husband,,, he's so hot, with such a big dick, going up my butt, something I never let my husband do; I'm in love. I can't wait for our next encounter" so on and so forth,,,

Come on, let's see at one story --- a few months to a year down the road --- where the person was given gonorhea, clamydia, and other STD's or possibly HIV.

In fact, in the real world, this is more prevalent than it is believed; 'tis why every year close to 15 million cases of STD's are reported --- the reported cases only! --- and millions of people are exposed to viruses like HIV, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
LUV'D IT ALL!

FANTASTIC READ!

pLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL TO IT SOON!!

Miss_PussMiss_Pussover 19 years ago
That was pure brilliance

that was the best story i have read on this site so far, so much nicer than reading somethin which is very animal like... i could even liken it to my own new and loving relationship, seems connor n sophie both found the one, same as i have. beautiful work. well done :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Can't say enough about it

This was an amazing story, probably the best I've ever read. Please please please let us have a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
amazing work

that was an amazing story! i really enjoyed how u developed the characters and the plot, and shunned away from just writing a descriptive account of 2 ppl having sex. a very realistic, believable and sweet story.

keep up the super work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Makes me wistful

I just started seeing someone and this story mde me hopeful/wistful that things could proceed as playfully and passionately as Connor and Sophie's budding relationship has. I ache for that level of desire to overcome us and bind us together. We'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful

A very touching story full of warmth and good humor.Told with senstivity and cosideration.One for the other.Yes ,I also had dreams of that happening to me but they just remained dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Flooring...

Thank you... :) Beautiful AND erotic, powerful and sensual... a very refreshing read. Any more of these fantasies in the works?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent

I loved the entire story. The sex scenes were very arousing and the humor of the story made it all the more real. I even mentioned to my husband that some of Sophie's comments sound like things I would come off with during sex (the humorous ones). Thanks for a wonderful story and I hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Phenomenous

It was so much a reality, making me yearn for it to be me. I absolutely enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Simply Wonderful

Written with so much love, anticipation, sex, and lust, that I couldn't tell when one ended and the other started. You must write another and another.

sacksackover 19 years ago
What's the big deal?

While "Things That Go Hump In The Night" is a definite masterpiece, I do not see what the hoopla is over this one. Connor emerges as a bland, dull character that is not overly nice....a lot of men accept women with children, why does the author make such a big deal over this? Also, so he didn't screw her the very first day...big deal!! He screwed her royally a week later, someone he barely knew anything about, and of course everything worked out absolutely perfectly. This is so far removed from real life it is almost laughable. In real life, whether you are "nice" or not has little if any bearing on the potential partners you meet by luck or design. Again, I really was not convinced Connor was all that nice...he was horny and wanted this particular woman and therefore "arranged to be nice". As for the sex scenes themselves, they were way too long and overdone. While I enjoy meat ravioli, I would not want to eat three dozen at one sitting. Stefan J. treats sex in an almost analytical fashion, giving the reader a description that sounds like a weather report. I would like to imagine some of the hot scenes for myself, not having them mapped out in excruciating detail. It's interesting to note the parallels with Things That Go Hump..... In both cases the female protagonist fits the typical society stereotype of a beautiful woman. In addition, the girl is the pushy aggressor, and in both intstances leaves a gift of panties. My guess as to why this story got so many votes is that it satisfies a lot of people's fantasies. (Gee, I was always hoping that would happen to me!!). Unfortunately, you have more of a chance of winning the Powerball lottery than having this particular fantasy happen to you...why high quality gorgeous women like this come in to seedy bars everyday...haha!! Makes you wonder why the author took the time and trouble to write about such a one in a million event. Hmmmmm.....

Softly WhispersSoftly Whispersover 19 years ago
Loved this story

Sexy as all get out, well written and deserving of a sequel if you ever feel like it. Knowing about the little daughter, etc, there is a tale to be told there I think? But then again I am not one to demand a sequel :) f

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

Possibly the best story that I have ever read on this website... Like somebody else said, you almost wish you were Connor.... Thanks for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
well written

I enjoyed your story. I appreciate that your characters had such believable dialouge- cute, funny, sexy. Great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good Job

I really liked all the different aspects of making love into this story. It had all the cuteness, and the rugged openness that really comes along with the true package. It is nice to read a story that brings that to life, rather than straight sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW, WOW, WOW

Great story.

Nice guys finish first in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice

Very nice. Nice. Nicey-nice. Kind of an unlikely scenario, how they first meet. The story is extremely well-written, but you might have gotten them to enjoy more than just traditional, plain vanilla lovemaking...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
just perfect

I absolutely adored this story. It was sweet, cute, and very hot. I had a hard time believing a male wrote this story, just because it wasn't all about the fucking. I am now incredibly turned on and have you to thank. Haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome!

That was absolutely fantastic. It was hot! I wish you had described when Sophie was on top. And it had Metallica.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hmmmmmmmmmm...

I hated this, it was rubbish, they just met and then did it, how rubbish can you get!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow

This is the most fantastic story I have read in a long while. It is sweet and charismatic, fun and erotic. Made me smile, and laugh a couple of times. I really enjoyed it, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
superb

one of the great stories i have read. would love to see a follow up, with a realy happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
True Erotic Literature

Superb.

This really is "Erotic Literature". Warm-hearted, sexy, sensual, thoughtful. I too "had a hard time believing a male wrote this story". (That's meant as praise, BTW)

Thank you.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous