All Comments on 'Vanessa and I - Ch 12: Bikinis'

by TEBJrNghwJqw

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just some stupid cuck shit

There were 11 other chapters of this crap? Glad I missed them. Hope there won't be anymore. Just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry, I just couldn't take this seriously....

.....the casual and juvenile attitudes and sexual behaviors of the characters kind of killed my interest.

The death knell was dealt by your own hand however.....after all this time you still don't know how to conjugate verbs.

The last example I saw was the verb, "To grind". In English the infinitive is given in this word pairing. The past tense is "ground", NOT "grinded".

It is a transitive verb, so all forms of the past tense include "ground", not "grinded".

If this were the only appearance or otherwise an outlier, it wouldn't bear mentioning. But it and a mind boggling number of other malformed verbs appear in every single one of your submissions. I am neither the first or only commenter to bring this to your attention. And yet you persist. It has become such an annoyance (never mind that the story is awkward and pointless), that I cannot continue with you.

And so, this time, I am commenting and moving on. Life is too short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for every story rated by 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄 (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous