All Comments on 'Michael and Jessica's Sexual Slaver Ch. 08'

by a_random_user

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hm

The end of Ch.6 where Jessica seemed to accept her role had great promise, but somehow the series devolved into the typical "blackmailed couple" story. A shame IMHO, but having seen some of the requests in the comments on the previous chapters, maybe that's what readers wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Some terrific ideas, but no real development of them

I enjoy the scenario this outlines, but I have to admit this chapter feels more like a placeholder than a real development of the story. All of a sudden a ton of new angles (lesbianism, pegging, Michael doing interracial with a black woman) are dropped in the mix, as well as the emotional possibilities involved in a rival dominant Black who maybe has more concern for Jessica and Michael as people-- this opens a ton of new possibilities for the story to fork off into, but this new material deserved a couple of longer chapters just to get it going.

I admit I feel like the author sort of lost interest, or else is in a hurry to move the plot along to some kind of showdown or resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
story can go places

Jessica's relationship with Dominant Natasha will become much better as she starts doing more submissive things such as cleaning her classroom and writing her lesson plans while having to do hers as well. That will push her to the point of exhaustion. Natasha will shine while Jessica burns out. Plus going out with Natasha to restaurants while paying the bills. And to black friends house parties while licking cunts and cocks. Tyrone will get a chance to fuck her into submission to the cheers of others including Mistress Natasha. Shawn can arrange for Michael to bond with black gay men. In the end, split up the couple with Jessica submissive to all black men and women including apologizing to Tyrone for treating him poorly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You had a lot of really hot ideas but you went too fast with them. Honestly you could of made at least two or three chapters from this material.

Zephyr33Zephyr33about 8 years ago
keep at it

please don't let this project fall by the wayside just because one chapter wasn't as highly ranked as the first 7. it seems like you really had a great direction in mind and I know I'm not the only one eagerly anticipating updates to see what happens!

kuk4yookuk4yooover 7 years ago
will there be more?

i Loved it!

Your writing is smooth.

Thank You for entertaining me.

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Get Jessica BBC pregnant!

To settle things, get Jessica BBC pregnant as this will make her more submissive to all black people and to ignore Michael as her husband, now cuckold . Natasha will get a kick out of Jessica proudly talking about her pregnancy to fellow teachers who will be happy for her as they don't know the truth. Michael will be left out until Shawn plans his move to a gay brothel to facilitate divorce between couple. Mistress Natasha could use Jessica to deliver to her a fellow white woman teacher, single and racist for coversion to a submissive BBC for black men and slave to dominant black women.

zwyrblzwyrblalmost 7 years ago
a bit rushed

I felt the last two chapters were a bit rushed. Shawn makes sure he can blackmail the couple, and in the next paragraph she ist fucking Tyrone without any explanation.

Most probably she was blackmailed to do this as this is a big step, being the first time another person is involved *and* this person being one of her students. But we don't hear anything about the confrontation with the blackmailing material, which would habe been a most interesting scene.

Same with Natasha. She just appears and we find her right in the middle of abusing the couple, but we didn't witness how she was introduced to the couple regarding her new role. Another missed opportunity in my eyes.

But overall it's quite an intriguing story, I must admit, although I'm not a big fan of cuckoldry. I don't complain, you've warned me.

Zephyr33Zephyr33over 6 years ago
dried up?

I'm guessing you've sort of exhausted your supply of direction for this story. What do you think about this: Shawn's blackmail was just a way for him to expose the couple to the fantasies they already wanted deep down, but didn't know it. Now that he's lured them down that path, they talk with each other and realize that they do want this. So they show up at his house and willingly offer him even more damning blackmail material that he can use to control them even more. Long-term commitments, tattoos, more risky things in public, etc.

chrissy2chrissy2over 5 years ago
the psycology of control

I really enjoyed this and of course Shawn was very powerful .The way in which he picked up on the need so both was great I want sorry for them at all because they wanted it

garyr19680garyr19680almost 5 years ago
As others have mentioned

This and the last chapter, with Tyrone, seem mere placeholders, rushed chapters without real thought, just a slice of Mike and Jess's further degradation and need for domination.

In spite of that a real hot story. I don't know if it will continue, its been a while. I guess the real question for me is why the blackmail, they probably would have done Tyrone and gone with the other woman anyway, eventually. Now that they're being forced by blackmail they must be building up resentment. No telling where that will lead once it boils over.

Good story.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 3 years ago

Shawn Is A Great Slave Owner! Hope Natasha Ends Up As Their Owners!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, an ending to a rushed story. The chapters overall were way too short and involved just one activity. Shawn had a plan for the seduction and blackmail of the couple, then....nothing. The previous chapter just ended with the young man getting a blowjob. Where was the after part where Jessica and him meet in the classroom? Where is the smirk and contempt he has for Jessica? What other blackmail was out there for the taking? Then this last chapter was so out of phase with the rest of the story, I am just glad it is over. Where was the initial interaction with Shawn, Natasha, Michael and Jessica? There was no beginning with Natasha. It just happened. Such a waste.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukover 1 year ago

Love this series. Shame it stopped here.

Chelms38Chelms389 months ago

I love being dominated by black women. When started my first office job at 18 I had a black BBW as my boss and she made it clear from the off that would reward me well if I did what she asked both in the office and out of it. The best times were when we went away on business we shared a room and I was used as a sex slave by her and it made me into a black woman-only man. When her husband went away I would stay at her home share her bed and also serve her twin 20-year daughters who were both demanding like their mother. I even had to be a slave to her 70-year-old mother and she would sit on my face and flood my mouth with her juices and sometimes pass out doing so. I now volunteer at an old people's home and luckily a lot of the women are black and I make sure they are well looked after and I get to give them a helping hand amongst other things.

AhboomAhboom3 months ago

Awesome story

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

As her Mistress, Natasha will make Jessica strip naked, lie on the bed to open legs as shaving cream is applied to her hairy pussy left totally bare as Natasha inserts a finger to finger-fuck Jessica's wetting pussy. The more she rubs the pussy, the hotter Jessica will become as she forgets the pile of homework she must grade at her home until she was called and told to come oner to Natasha's house.

The kissing between both women gets hot and hotter as both women become hot and hotter as Jessica exchanges fluid from her mouth to Jessica's mouth before obeying Natasha by swallowing the combined fluids down her throat. Natasha humiliates Jessica by making her choose which black stud Jessica should do the honors with. Jessica shows her brassy way by refusing to choose the lucky stud and she gets turned over for an ass reddening spanking. Then both women get up and Jessica is made to help Natasha write up her lessons for her classes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous