All Comments on 'She's In Charge Ch. 02'

by DrivenLust

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodabout 8 years ago
Perfect

That was so fucking hot. I can't wait for part 3

skywriter62skywriter62about 8 years ago
Definately awesome!

Waaaay better than my own stories! Can't wait for chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

When Whisky is telling you that you have a good thing going, you know you have a damn good thing going. Keep up the good work.

hornybiman64hornybiman64about 8 years ago
Hot

Made me hard reading your story. Hope there is more.

wolf9696wolf9696about 8 years ago
5/5

WOOO.. another VERY HOT chapter... :)

ThisiswrongThisiswrongabout 8 years ago
Like a young whiskey

Agreed. Whiskey is the big dog in this genre. If he likes it, then it's good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Then he woke up and went to the hospital

Where they documented all the damage and stitched up his torn sphincter muscle. The he went to the Police with the report and she spent years and years and years in prison as Big Bertha's bitch. The end to this stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Whiskey Seal of Approval!

Great stuff! Really good stuff, cute too--can't wait to read the next chapter. I especially like that the relationship isn't entirely one-sided, as most stories of this type, in this genre, tend to be, i.e. the ultra domme with the Human Pin Cushion/Sex Doll virgin male.

If Whiskey likes it you are doing LOTS of things right. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You're English is pretty good...

Jack must love Jenny.

sj_53sj_53about 8 years ago
More

It seems to me there is still more story to tell.. Pleeeease tell us more. I'm in love with Jenny. xoxo to Jenny.

Ignore the ignoramus who said jack would go to the hospital then the police. If it were my story I would delete his comment..

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 8 years ago
Love it, Love it, Love it

SO breathlessly hot. You've got me so wet!

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Well many had said this comment. But I too need to repeat.

Whiskey couldn't wait for part 3. Well this says how good the story was. Keep up the romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please write more

I love Jenny she is so hot. I hope theres more to come

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Sure hoping for more!

Good read...really HOT so far...more please!

IzzysixxIzzysixxover 7 years ago

Just read this again absolutely brilliant

Would love to ready more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
chapter 3

nice and hot Story, would like to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A little to rough and rapey for my taste. I'm seeing a common pattern in a lot of Literotica transgender stories, boy meets trans girl, they exchange tender words, girl proceeds to dominate the fuck out of the guy. Including roughly throat fucking him until he either passes out or experiences throat strain and damage, the shafting his ass roughly, with little regard for his comfort or safety. This quasi rape is accompanied by her calling him demeaning names; bitch, consult, whore, etc. Previously straight normal dude transforms by magic into a very submissive bottom. So the sweet and loving trans girl intro is undone by her assaultive actions once the sex starts. Instead of professing love, the dude should break it off with her. Hot sweet story derailed by the harsh sex and name calling. You know it is possible to have a dom top sub bottom dynamic without the physical and verbal abuse. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish I could find a Jenny like that. Jack is one lucky fella.

Royse69Royse694 months ago

Very nice story, I enjoyed it. Dom/sub story but sbout falling in love

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

This was pretty good, it’s just a shame it ended here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous