All Comments on 'I dont Understand'

by Godsangel2010

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Powerful poem, whether it's inspired by a personal experience or fiction, I don't know.

Your Florida Admirer

Godsangel2010Godsangel2010about 8 years agoAuthor
Dear Flordia Admirer

It is based off of a personal experience to a point. I am glad you find it powerful. I appreciate your feedback, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I was looking forward to reading the story you meant to post. I guess you didn't go through with it.

Your Florida Admirer

Godsangel2010Godsangel2010about 8 years agoAuthor
Dear Flordia Admirer

I did go through with it, its still just pending. I promise I did, give it a few days at least and we will see if its published. I have no reason to lie to you. So give it a few days. :) You do know you can give me feedback personally and not publically. Did you go through with your half the deal? Or are you waiting to see if I did?

Godsangel2010Godsangel2010almost 8 years agoAuthor
For all readers.

Just letting all of the people who have read this. I am fine emotionally now, yes this was a rough patch in my life, but I am okay now. I had a few guys close to me try to pull this on me before and after the third time I finally snapped and decided to write this.

DaddyKyleDaddyKyleabout 7 years ago
Madness

Lots of madness in the world . Hope you donnot get hurt to much or too often

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGodsangel2010@Godsangel2010
28 Followers
Lets keep things short and sweet, My name is Samantha I am 24 and I love getting to know people who want to get to know me. Thank you all for reading this. I would love to chat if you want to get to know me as a person. Also, I am on the chat just to chat and occasionally ge...