All Comments on 'Speech and Debate Pt. 16: Finale'

by DAMackey

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
Justfeedack09Justfeedack09almost 8 years ago
Thanks!

Thank you so much for this story. I didn't start reading it expecting to develop so much affection for David and Daniel but that's exactly what happened. You're an excellent writer and I appreciate that you shared this and have some more planned.

K

baikalisanbaikalisanalmost 8 years ago
Gsus

You had me crying by page 2. I kind of suspected when there was no roommate what was going to happen... The reality of it made me cry happy tears. Thank you very much for sharing with us readers a piece of your talent.

I can't wait for the spin offs. 👍👍👍 💚💚💚

Be well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

I love this story so much. There's not enough words to express the joy I feel every time I see a new chapter up. I can't wait to see what's next for you guys. I'm also glad that you mentioned that you were from the south. You don't use your southern dialect in your stories. I loved the southern joke that you put in there though. It had me laughing. I'm southern myself. Daniel is lucky to have such a sweet southern gentleman. Thanks a million.

Lucy

RubyRed01RubyRed01almost 8 years ago
Awesome

What a story! I was so afraid to read this last chapter because I knew it would make me cry. It did but also made my heart sing.

You are an amazing writer. I can't wait to read the spin-off of Ian and Justin. I hope it is from Ian's perspective. I also look forward to the continuation of David and Daniel's story. I love these two!

I understand the need to focus on something else for a time but please don't keep us waiting too long more.

ChelleShockd4ChelleShockd4almost 8 years ago
Forty. Five. Minutes.

That is how long it took me to read this chapter because I was in here bawling my eyes out! Before I hade to go to work!! I was devestated...and then you just flipped the switch and it was all happy tears. I don't know whether I want to choke that little demon on your shoulder you call a muse or give him a cookie. Then I remember that, without him, I won't get my other stories. So he is safe...for now. Excellent work! 5 stars!

MbeseMbesealmost 8 years ago
Just WOW

Loved every second of it! Thank you for sharing your amazing talent and wonderful stories with us!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ahhhhhhh!

Choking on my tears and then the beds are pushed together and oh my goodness, Daniel is here to STAY. I feel like you just beat me up emotionally, and I love it. Can't wait for your next work to be published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It is bittersweet to realize my time with the boys has come to an end. Their story made me grin, sigh, giggle, reminisce over days past, ponder, cry,... You get the idea. I appreciate that you took us into account and gave a very thoughtful and happy ending, even though I was a snotty mess for a page or two! Daniel and David seemed to live in me as I followed their journey. So happy to know that we will hear from them again, and that we will be treated to Ian's story and SciFi adventures. Can I ask one more favor? Your author page listed in the bio doesn't seem to work well. Can you give a link under contact (many authors link to their blogs)? I don't want to miss my opportunity to purchase your works. Hugs.

Reader777Reader777almost 8 years ago
AMAZING STORY

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us. I laughed and cried and everything in between and loved every minute of reading it. I look forward to reading more of your works. You are a great writer, please keep at it and let us know when you publish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh my goodness

You have outdone yourself! I thought Daniel and David would be parted and living in pain with their separate colleges, or even that one or the other would drift away. But thank you so much for keeping them together in the most amazing way. Seeing Daniel emerge from the shower wearing nothing but a smile and a towel around his waist must have delighted David's heart. That gorgeous hairy chest Daniel sports is a real "welcome mat" for David. Keep up the good work. I'm anxious to read of their college adventures and see them grow together as a loving couple! Great work!

canndcanndalmost 8 years ago

Thanks so much for that ending BC I was dreading the separation of these two as much as they were. I was picturing u telling us they lost contact slowly.... The horror.

But seriously this was a wonderful story. I'm glad u ended it so happily. It was really well done throughout. Very lovable characters. Thanks!!!! I hope after your break u bring us more of your work. Maybe a short about Justin and Ian. Though two perfect endings would be uncanny maybe they meet years after?

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 8 years ago
Speechless

Fantastic end to an amazing story,

thank you for the journey loved every moment, laugh, gasp, tear but overall joy. Thank you

TesaoboyTesaoboyalmost 8 years ago
Magic!

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. The picnic on the beach was so loving and romantic, it brought tears. (My husband wondered what in the world I was reading.) I couldn't imagine a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please.... need more of them...

We will read their wedding right??? A baby maybe? ?? Big bad Daniel fawning over a daughter... oh geeze ... I cried with David... *Sighs*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Ending

The finale was a good ending for what has been a long series of great stories.

Headhunter22Headhunter22almost 8 years ago
Loved it!

I remember hoping that when David tutored Daniel on his SATs they might end up at same college. But you had me going right up until the end!! Great story. Love your work. I am a grown man but this story made me cry several times. Happy ever after is the best!! Another story soon,PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

Loved this whole series. You really are a great writer, can't wait for your novels, I'll definitely buy them! Especially being fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Job!

Thank you so much for a fun and exciting series. Keep up the good writing. Can't wait to see your next series with these characters. Awesome job!

Fadaazul87Fadaazul87almost 8 years ago
Truly Amazing

I loved everything about this series and can't wait for the continuation no matter how short. This chapter had me crying way too much for an adult but it was worth it. Thank You.

OnimpulseOnimpulsealmost 8 years ago
FABULOUS!!!!!

Loved this wonderful story of yours from beginning to end...absolutely fantastic!!! You have got "mad" skills...impressive writing!!! Thank you for sharing the amazing talent you possess!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Absolutely amazing. I had a wonderful experience following this story and these characters through it all. I felt every emotion, the anger, the pain and fear. I cried when they cried and held these characters close to my own experiences. This ending hit me especially hard with me about to leave for college, I actually had to go hug my sister I was such a mess. Never have I ever been pulled so strongly by someone words before and you did just that. You are incredible writer and should never stop, keep writing until your fingers fall off so to speak. Thank you for this journey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you

And to think, when I first stumbled on this website, all I expected was some cheesy one handed fiction. Not that I have anything against a good quick jerk n' squirt read; but you are among a group of talented writers on this site throwing that preconceived notion out the window. Sweet story, well defined characters and such thoughtful writing. Good luck in your new endeavors.

dougiefresh89dougiefresh89almost 8 years ago

I am so glad that I only started reading this story a few days ago because I don't know how I would feel to have to wait for each part to be posted! This is truly a great piece of work. This is my first chapter i've commented on because as I began to write comments previously, I said screw it, lets move on to the next chapter! Thank you D. A. Mackey for a wonderful story that you could have charged a fee to read, but instead posted it on here for free. I definitely would buy the book upon publication!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So sad to see this story finished!

DAMackey, thank you for writing such a beautiful and evocative story. The part of this chapter where David was left alone in his room brought me to tears! I'm so glad that the story ended on such a beautiful and hopeful note, though I am sad that it ever had to end at all (is that not always the way it goes with a good story?). This has been one of my favourite stories to read, I remember checking over every week in anticipation of new chapters being released :D Thank you again for this beautiful, emotional and hopeful love story. I look forward reading other stories from you! (especially these 2 boys in college ;) ) Good luck - Gavin

ArgonnisArgonnisalmost 8 years ago
wonderful

i was hooked from beginning to end beautiful story and beautiful writing ,i had tears in my eyes towards the end.please more stories i need to know about daniel and david

Belle2327Belle2327almost 8 years ago
DAMackey, you beauty

I have been with you from the start, have read 1-15 multiple times and have loved your words more than most. I am waiting for you to publish all of it so I can buy it and keep forever, because your words are so beautifully put together to create a wonderful romance. Please keep up the wonderful work and have a lovely break so you can come back and get cracking with the next instalment for David and Daniel ❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
DA Mackey You filled my heart with joy!

David and Daniel's journey of love and discovery is so exquisitely told, it unfolds like arose opening under a caressing sun. Your blend of subtelty, passion, humor, irony, compassion and literary skill make me want to smother you in passion and gratitude. I look forward to reading anything you write in any genre, and would happily line up to buy your books, for myself and as gifts.

Looking forward to more of David and Daniel, Ian and Justin, and your irripressibly wonderful writing.

The way you write sex scenes is so intimate and hot that it comes screamingly alive for the reader in a very tangible way. More than once, it has made me feel as if I needed another chapter more than I need a partner at that moment, crazy but true.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!!!!!! Ab

mrjackbearmrjackbearalmost 8 years ago
The Best

I wish I had your skills to express what a great gift you have and for sharing your brilliant talent with us mere mortals.

traveler1385traveler1385almost 8 years ago
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Thank you so much for being YOU!

The story helped me to escape another world where there is TRUE LOVE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMG

OMG!!! I cried sooooo much!!! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best author in here

Your writing is unreal good. Only criticism? No Ian and Daniel jock sex. Lol. Still hot af tho. Everything on fleek. Don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You Made It!

Almost two full books later and you've managed to keep yourself writing through a tough time in your life, among everything else that you've been through. It's been so fun watching Daniel and David grow as people, and watching them inspire other couples such as Ian and his wonderful elf boy to do the same.

But despite everything in your personal life, dedicated to a site you didn't need to be, honing your talents in a place you didn't need to hone them... You made a story that can be read and revisited over and over again. Not bad DA. Cheers to you. Good luck, and I look forward to seeing you on the shelves.

And hey:

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It is physically painful to acknowledge the fact that this is really, truly the end, even if only for now. I wish you clear schedules and lots of inspiration, so we get more of your amazing writing as soon as physically possible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 stars all day long!

This has been such an amazingly, well written story with characters I couldn't wait to read about. I'm sad to see it end even if it's only for a while but you didn't disappoint. Great ending to the first leg of their journey. I can't wait for the next chapter in their lives and the spin-off!

DAMackeyDAMackeyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you FROM D A MACKEY

Hello ALL! Your responses have been SO AMAZING! Thank you Thank you Thank you. For those who have asked me in private, I'll be adding folks to my email list sometime in the next week. If you want to be on, just go to my author page and send me an email or visit the site!

ALSO: Two more days, including today, for voting in the Readers Choice Awards. This story series is up for best Gay Male! If you haven't had a chance to vote and would like to vote for me or any of the other amazing authors on there, please do so! It's in the LitForum section right under the awards and contest!

Hard at work on a re-write and edit of the first novel in the Fantasy series. Once that's out to my beta readers (let me know if you want to be one!) then I'll be heading into some planning for an edit of this series and a outlining of the spin offs and such. Hope you are all doing well!!

DA Mackey

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 8 years ago
Congratulations!

The poll has closed. You've won the best gay story for 2015. Well deserved. Well earned. Congratulations!

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 8 years ago
Many Thanks for a Fantastic Series!

What a finish to a simply great story! I was truly suckered in on the dorm thing. Great surprise! As I have said before, your writing style is terrific. You are a true wordsmith. The emotion, the humor, the angst, the vivid description of sex (always HOT) - it's all good. Hope your life has settled down from the tough hits you took last fall. (The bio on your website doesn't reference any of that - or I missed it). I realize that David & Daniel will eventually part company but I look forward to the next installment of their time together as well as the promised story of Ian & Justin. Thank you over & over for sharing your talent with us via Literotica. Best wishes to you in all your future efforts. Pete

LeannimalLeannimalalmost 8 years ago
Best surprise ending ever!

I have to admit, from the time I started this series, only a few days ago, I saw the last chapter with the caption "everything changes" and I was so scared to finish reading this, and my heart broke right along with David's as he said goodbye to Daniel, I even shed a few tears with the poor boy! But they way you ended it was beyond a HEA! I'm so glad I found these on Amazon, so I can read them again & again through the years! And I look forward to the continuing story of both Daniel & David and Justin & Ian ❤️ Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift of writing with us, you have a way of bringing characters to life and making the reader feel as if they actually know & love them!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I definitely cried more than once, being a closeted nerd and all. Please keep doing this, I'm not sure what to call it, thing you do in your character development. It is a most enjoyable storyline, reaching all the way ro South Africa as well. I won't be able to share it though, since closets are quite dark, but know that I enjoy these stories none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story and characters. I can't wait to see more of Ian and Justin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
incredible

I only started this story yesterday and from the moment i started it was instantly hooked. I loved every bit of it and will admit that when i saw the statement about big changes was terrified that their relationship would end but the ending surprised me. you are truly talented.

clkelly80clkelly80almost 8 years ago
Wonderful

I have truly enjoyed this series. I'm going to miss David, Daniel and Ian. I've cried, and laughed so hard it brought tears to my eyes. Please, please, please finish the spin-off of Ian and Justin as well as the continuing saga of David and Daniel. You are an amazing and talented writer.

PleasepleasePleasepleaseover 7 years ago
"Bless their hearts."

Have to tell you that with all your Southern references I've been waiting the entire story for a "Bless their heart". For those not familiar with what one is truly saying when using this phrase... Let's just say it actually has the opposite meaning. It's just a very Southern way of saying it.

Though the reference to David's "situation" had me seething, I did have to laugh and was finally able to take a breath when I read "Bless their heart".

Super job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved this story

Great story telling, I felt like I was there standing beside the characters. I have one question, are the guys from the Upstate or Peidmont? SC guy and from the line when the guys are at the airport snowed in I drew an arch in my mind of where you had them from.

zxcolemanzxcolemanover 7 years ago
Wonderful

I have absolutely loved every word of this series. I have to admit that I was fighting back tears after Daniel left David's room. I thought I was going to hate the ending (in a good way, I promise). What a wonderful surprise ending! Thank you so very much for your time and talent. Can't wait to see what happens to the guys in college and beyond!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVED IT!!

You are an amazing writer. I was bawling my eyes out and so happy with the ending. Thank you for this great piece of work. Please write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for a great series and a fitting ending to two characters who I really came to care about! And the sex was hot hot hot! :) You are an extremely talented writer.

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 7 years ago
Thank You

Excellent series end to end keep up the great work.

DAMackeyDAMackeyover 7 years agoAuthor
From the Author

Hello Everyone! Long time! Been working on a bunch of new stuff. But go to my author page here and read a little bit to go to my website for some more info. There's another David and Daniel extended chapter that will be exclusive to a mailing list...so go check it out. Also, Ian and Justin info there as well. hint: there are two Ian and Justin books out there....go to my author page and follow to my website!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Just the title though, I was expecting it to be significant in the last part. Anyway, it was a great read after all. I love every bit of it.

Your story should really be turned into a coming-of-age movie or maybe a tv series, and maybe change the title to "the jock and the nerd" or "northern star" or "polaris."

Love love love it!!

PirxPilotPirxPilotover 7 years ago
Great ending

I don't think I have ever been so invested in a Literotica series. And I don't remember any that fit together into a novel like this. And in case anyone doubts it, I am living proof that this story appeals to straight readers too. This is one of the best love stories I've read. The final chapter is a perfect way to end. I love your description of feeling isolated among strangers and what it takes to live with pain and grief inside. It obviously comes from personal experience, and it's worth reading the whole extended novel just for that one page near the end. Not to mention all the other things I love about it.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well?

Well, I must say you put pen to paper very well, I wonder how long it took you to write this lot? While trying to balance your real life. Hope there's more to cum, I Jean come, er, lol

Sojourn1950Sojourn1950over 6 years ago
The second ACT was a give away.

Loved your story. Your protagonist was gifted in so many ways and yet so vulnerable. A most satisfying ending. Thanks for sharing. I don't think I will look for more about them. It couldn't get any better for them. I will however look for more stories at your hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More of D&D

For all D A Mackey fans. He has just gifted us a a spinoff of D&D and I&J... Free to all his subscribers. All you have to do is sign up to his mailing list. Website is listed on his bio. I can’t give it to you all here. Do some little effort and go to his bio page.

Thanks D A Mackey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You just broke me in the best way possible

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

sending love and best wishes for a wonderful read.all my love jonathan united kingdom xxxxxxx

sm1982sm1982almost 6 years ago
I was fooled just like David!

Someone cut onions and I started crying at their "final" goodbyes. This was onestablished of the best endings to a series I have read on here. It was just right!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

I’ve made it all the way to the end in 24 hours barely able to put the story down! I’ve just finished reading all the extras I downloaded. Can’t wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just...

Awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Happy Ending

I was caught off guard by the ending, but pleasantly so. These characters are so well-written and the evolution of Daniel and David's relationship is one of the greatest love stories I've ever read. Bravo DA!

OpenthedooragainOpenthedooragainover 5 years ago
Terrific

This is second time for me to read this story. Excellent writing, and you fit the characters in so well...loved them.....keep on writing about this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Extras!?!

(based on previous comment)

Extras!?! There are extras you can download!?! Where!?!

God I love(d) this story. Sometimes I wonder if that's weird, as a girl, why am I so attracted to male on male romance? For now I have settled that it always reads as 'more' to me. Not to witstand the great writing. God I love this, thank you D.A.M. .

I know I am a sucker for romance, but you made me cry multiple times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I CRIED

this is not going to be eloquent.

EOUFN UWRDGUWHRGVIOW ROG I LOVE YOU YES! OMG I CANT IDK WHY M/M ROMANCE IS JUST LIKE FREAKING AMAZING TO ME BUT GODDAM OKAY I HAVE READ THIS SERIES IN THE SPACE OF TWO DAYS AND DAVID AND DANIEL HAVE BEEN ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT!!! alright sorry for all caps but i love love love what you have done here. honestly reading has taught me what love feels like and this story is a prime example. im going to reread and definitely look into your published works.

Tink22004Tink22004over 4 years ago
Wonderful

This was such a wonderful story!! I cried like a baby at the end. You could feel gow strong the emotions and love was between them. Seriously one of the best stories I have read on this site. I have already saved your website so I can get the other books. I really hope you continued their story there. I so want more of them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Little Surprised

I loved this series. I stayed up way past my bedtime so I could finish. I was a little surprised at the ending. I kind of expected Daniel would end up at the same university. However, I thought the reason would be he received a much higher SAT score due to David's tutoring help. Either way great story. Still have some questions in my mind about Adam. Is he jealous, is he after Amy, is he gay or is he just a loving brother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this series

Please continue these. So in love with them.

Kabba118Kabba118almost 4 years ago

This story was perfect and worth the accolades. Thank you for it. And if even a part of it was true, you are one lucky man. :)

PirxPilotPirxPilotalmost 4 years ago
Just as good the second time.

I've just re-read these stories and I am simply in awe. I love the format of having each 'episode ' stand alone. I love the way each one ends with a, um, I guess a poetic sign off? I love your ability to paint with words, and the occasional, almost poetic passage throughout most of the installments. I love the way you really seem to understand how a person's inner voice works. The way David is so often conflicted, and has competing needs or thoughts is so compelling and messy and so very human!

I am straight. (Honestly, I really am.) But yet I never had any trouble identifying with David. I generally don't have any enjoyment from reading love stories, or romance books. But maybe I've just never tried reading a good one because I loved everything about this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing.

So in love with the story...I wish there were more but at the same time I caught David's foreshadowing and I'm to emotionally invested for them not to be forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love Love Love!!!

The most amazing story ever! While cooking, driving, showering or anything else, I catch myself thinking of David and Daniel and wondering what they are doing today. These two characters are now a part of my life. The love they have reminds me so much of the love my husband and I have, although we met later in life while both married with children. We had a love we couldn't deny and left our wives to be together (which we are all still friends). 25 and a half years later we legally married. Just passed our second wedding anniversary and in March will be 28 years together

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

This is my absolute FAVORITE FREAKING series!!!! David & Daniel are my favorite couple. Seriously. FAVORITE. Their love is amazing and forever and all that jazz. I can’t wait to read the rest of their story.

You are truly an amazing writer. I loved David’s inner dialogue. His sarcasm and intelligence truly shined through your words. Truly amazing. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Abandoned the whole debate and lacrosse thing after a couple of chapters, should probably rename it. But it was soooo good.

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago

Outstanding writing, loving characters, wonderful sex, passion, lust, forgiveness, joy, heartache, etc. Masterful. Thanks DAMackey for the opportunity to read your work. A few tears but so much warmth and love. Look forward to more. Best.

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08about 3 years ago

I absolutely loved this story. You are an awesome writer. Keep up the good work

chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020about 3 years ago

The ending is the best.....loved this story so much, and you are such a great story teller. Of all your books I loved this the best because you had them fall in love, and stay that way. I heard once from someone that God does not make mistakes with gay men....who is to say that you can't love another man, and be with the rest of your life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG! I loved it & then. Please keep weighting more stories. 😍😍😍

MimiloveeeeeeMimiloveeeeeeover 2 years ago

So beautiful 💕

Thank you for writing this, i love it soooooo much

zack1614zack1614over 2 years ago

Second reading as satisfying as the first. Like when I read Pride and Prejudice again and again, I think I will do so with this too...

iecummingiecummingover 2 years ago

DAM, thank you for this story. I thought the dam had broken and the story would fizzle after the “I love yous,” but it just got better and better. And I’m not ashamed to admit the tears were really flowing at the end. I don’t know what you’ve gone on to write in the last few years, but I’m sure it’s great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!!! So pleasantly surprised by the wonderful ending. A love like theirs deserves to go on. This story is one of my all time favorites on this site. Marvelous writing. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was the fifth time I read this, can’t wait to start six

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked this story. Too bad there isn't a sequel or two, but life moves on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is my second time reading this story through and it's still just as great as the first time! My only wish/hope/dream/prayer, is for there to be another story for David and Daniel. Following them through college and beyond! I'd really truly love for them to have the fairy tale perfectly happy ending where they get married, have kids, grow old together, so on and so forth. There are some parts throughout the story that hint at them not being together in their future, but I like to think that it's just a red herring thrown in to keep us guessing! PLEASE DAM, PLEASE! Give us more D&D! We need it, like a junkie needs their next fix! We're jonesing here!

EarlGirlEarlGirlabout 2 years ago

Loved the story, though I wish the ending was explained a bit better. I thought David was going to an Ivy league college? I'm pretty sure in one of the previous chapters it mentioned him accepted early to 2 Ivy leagues and Daniel to State. Did Daniel apply to the same college? What was his SAT score and did David's extra tutoring enable him to get in? Can you really transfer to an Ivy league just from an athletic standpoint? Nevertheless, it was exactly the kind of ending I'd hoped for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story so much and I stopped many times to wonder what I was doing at 18 and realized that I was really mature enough to know what I wanted in life. This allowed me to fully imerse myself in their love story. I am a woman and I love Daniel and David's love story. THANK YOU DAMACKEY. You are a rockstar author.

monarc7monarc7over 1 year ago

This is the story that made me finally create an account here.

Bhamguy3Bhamguy3about 1 year ago

Absolute perfection. By far my favorite. I hope to see more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That story was just fantastic

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Eight read! Starting 9!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

it was by far the most inspiring story i have read in a very long time. i hope you continue with the story. an more

Willman33Willman334 months ago

Thank you DAMackey. That is all I can say right now................. !

MickyFox0MickyFox03 months ago

I got into this tale late, so I thought I would wait till I got to the end . Talk about binge drinking 😂. I couldn't put this tale down. Loved it. Even Amy, no honest. I have a feeling that she was a little lost girl and like some people, she thought that she could stop being hurt was to hurt people first? I wonder what sort of person, she will grow into; now that the poison had been drained. But you never know?

NonomnismoriarNonomnismoriar29 days ago

Thank you. You’re truly gifted in story stelling. What a journey this was! I hope there will soon be more of the two D’s to feel a part of.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous