All Comments on 'Paradigm Shift Ch. 09'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DrPopeDrPopealmost 8 years ago
This was ...

Complete utter rubbish !

Happy swingers living happily ever after ?

In the first few chapters I had thought that ... maybe just maybe you were actually going to expand yourself and write something remotely realistic about real people in plausible circumstances because you had the premise set up to do that.

But sadly no ... You just drove it towards the same happy swingers crap with a touch of incest you usually write with wall to wall badly written sex scenes that tend to bond into each other with their inherent blandness and always with accompanying nauseating justifications that are not even remotely believable which at least makes them consistent with your ridiculous characters.

It was just a mirror of everything else you have written recently with the names changed.

You not a poor writer structurally so I find it quite interesting that you are unable to expand your narratives into more realistic and plausible storylines and characters. Why don't you try to actually use your imagination and actually write a narrative that is slightly more believeable then this awful science(less) fiction.

You might as well be on Mars ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Aoparently the doc likes rubbish..

For "rubbish" I thought this pretty well done.

I do agree finding a community like would be few and far between but a planned community is not far fetched.

I look forward to a followon story.

SteveWallaceSteveWallacealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Reality Check

Research (2106) indicates that three to five percent of U.S. households involve some kind of plural or polyamorous living. That would put the number around three to five million. My wife and I have lived this way in the past, but don't happen to right now. I have several close friends who live in such arrangements. None of us are druggies, motorcycle gang members, or what some might call white trash; we are high earning professionals that include several MDs, PhDs, and others who have realized that there are other relationships beside a monogamous marriage. Many of us are religious, and certainly spiritual in our thinking. We are inclusive. Regardless of the troll comments, many people have made a Paradigm Shift to a new way of living. Is it better? Not necessarily; it's just different, and should be tolerated just the way people in this way of life tolerate monogamy or exclusivity in others. // SW

LancerInLALancerInLAalmost 8 years ago
Random thought...

Who's the daddys? The is my biggest problem with this end.

techreadertechreaderalmost 8 years ago
Outstanding As Always

SteveWallace, you may be the greatest author of erotica of the 21st Century - and perhaps of all time. Your stories (including this one) have good character development, interesting and loving characters, GREAT sex scenes, and very few of the annoying there/their/they're category of grammatical errors. There are a few - VERY few - typos, fewer than I would normally make myself. (Either that, or you have a great editor. Perhaps both.)

I especially like that none of your stories appear to be focused on possession, jealousy, or revenge. Sex is supposed to be fun; too many sex stories are downers, and yours never are.

Thank you, and keep up the GREAT work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Come on ....

Dr., if you want real life, write your own story. As far as erotic fiction is concerned, your negative response indicates you are a literary snob who cannot produce anything close to what is written here. I challenge you to put your keyboard where your mouth is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That versus who

Being nit picky, but in the first paragraph on page 2 regarding Doug and the Bimbo - "..with the false tits that Doug had been fucking".. The use of "that" indicates he had been fucking her tits, whereas "who" would mean he was fucking her. Which do you mean?

Really enjoyed the series though this chapter was a bit over the top in the orgy scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shit, what a fucking waste of effort!

This putrid cum-sucking faggot is consistent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The make believe paradigm shift

The story was interesting, but I did not like that everyone was telling him that He was wrong for the way that he felt, that he thought. If she had cleared the deck so to speak when they started dating then he would have had a better chance of making a decision on his own. But she didn't tell him and took her getting caught fucking someone else. But it's your story .

jdm19612jdm19612about 4 years ago
Great story!!!!

Now that the protagonist have moved into an open relationship I would love to hear the next chapters in their lives!

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
Why get married????

To me this sounds like Stockholm’s. Why couldn’t she accept him like he was???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I did not read where K.C. ever proved that she respected her supposed loved one. Her deceit in screwing the drummer proved that she did not respect, and therefore love, Matt. She wanted Matt to take care of her lodging, meals, and other necessities while she screwed other men, regardless of the wounds that would be inflicted. She knew that if Matt walked away, she'd easily find someone else to suck the life out of and betray.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Way too much to absorb. Too many characters, fucking all the time, and telling everyone “I love you”.

Only tolerated this mess because my bowels were upset and I couldn’t sleep. Point of story lost in

obsessive rumination then denial of Matt’s inner self. The sun comes out, all doubt is swept away,

anger and mistrust resolved, everyone forgiven. Really? Wow!

This should have been a 750 word short story.

Don’t waste your time on this gentleman’s work.

SHR

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

main character should have walked up to fiance while being drilled by her three buddies and quietly told her to make sure that the three paid all her bills on time, then walked out, never looking back. What a bunch of ... dog feces.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3357 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES