All Comments on 'Shipwrecked with My Buddy Ch. 01-03'

by KinkPenguin

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
GO. WITH IT

Wash the Panty before going to sleep and see what happens. FUN FUN FUN

hornybiman64hornybiman64almost 8 years ago
Great start

Hope there is more.

UBERtoesUBERtoesalmost 8 years ago
Fantasy island

Nice start. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More more more!

Don't stop now! We need more!

Edward48Edward48almost 8 years ago
A great Excuse for being naked with a guy

That story was written beutifly. The entire time I was reading it I was rubbing myself through my jeans, visualizing what it must look like, and envying him.

That was a great story idea.. Keep writing.

Sweetums86Sweetums86almost 8 years ago
Ossum

:3 Glad to see you posting stuff on here with your writing skills, get drawn into it easy, leaving me to want to read even more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very hot story line

That was really hot, please write more chapters to your story, good stuff :)

KinkPenguinKinkPenguinalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks all!

Thank you all for letting me know you enjoyed it and want more! Don't worry, I have the next part nearly done and intend on writing at least a couple more submissions for this story line. If you all enjoyed this one, the next should be even better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep going

Your story has great potential. They might be there for a while, so they can explore each other. Hairy chests? Hairy Abs? Pubes? Kisses maybe? Mutual blow jobs?

SweetemmygirlSweetemmygirlalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful!!!

This story is made for new chapters. I can't wait to read what happens next on this island. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More Please !!

I love this story and cannot wait to see where it goes and will be honest have been checking back every day to see if there is another chapter. So good, and I think you should feel free to write as much of this story as you want, as quick as you want lol.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Good start

I can see this story could have several chapters.

letsquirtletsquirtover 2 years ago

What a well written story! I hope you manage to keep writing extra chapters, followed by many additional new stories. Your writing is so good i could enjoy it even without the sex. Though i do love reading of straight guys discovering the pleasures of male to male fornication!

Thank you for the opportunity to read your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous