All Comments on 'Church Girl Obedience'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

A special thanks to letitallgo2014 for the guidance on this story and letting me use portions of her blog.

https://letitallgomusings.wordpress.com/2016/06/01/church-girls-and-curiousity/

And of course, thanks to the readers for reading this.

best wishes

heyall

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
well done

It is no doubt a fantasy many of us would enjoy. dominated by and pleasing someone whom we connect w/.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Exquisite Pleasure

We just knew what would eventually happen. But the path taken to get there was simply exquisite and does more than just stir the reader. Arousal is guaranteed. Do keep writing

missmoxleymissmoxleyalmost 8 years ago
Story rocks!

I hope there's a continuation of this. Father and Sara would make a cute couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Tantalizing and arousing

This has me wet beyond belief!

Please continue this story!

HuckPilgrimHuckPilgrimalmost 8 years ago
Wow

I love the first page so much. Such a good story. Well done!

SusanlynnSusanlynnalmost 8 years ago
Smoking hot!!!

While I'm not really a fan of BDSM stories, the title of this one grabbed me. I figured I could always stop reading if it got boring. It didn't. This is a hot story. If you decide to do a sequel it would be really hot to have Sara singing in the choir with Father's cum dripping from her freshly cherry popped pussy and the taste of Mrs. Henderson's pussy in her mouth. That would send this over the top. 5 stars for this one!!!

RodThrustinRodThrustinalmost 8 years ago
A mass-ively delightful story

Excellent. Very boner-inspiring. Carefully and precisely written. I'm not much for the blindfold/dominant/submissive style of sex, but this is done well. You should continue this: The priest needs to return the favor. As penance for his own sins, of course.

36b736b7almost 8 years ago
Excellent.

Well written, an arousing plot and so easy to identify with the characters.

BJwriterBJwriteralmost 8 years ago
Wonderfully erotic

I love the fact that it was set in church. So many taboos broken. Very well written. Nice job. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Superbly taboo

Excellently crafted story about an illicit relationship. The tension builds very nicely, and I like that the dialogue pattern of Sara and the priest are so different--their way of speaking differentiates them easily from one another. The story seems to start out in third-person limited, from Sara's point of view, but then it head hops a few time to the priest's point of view, which jarred me out of the story just a bit. But still an excellent piece-very erotic.

thebug37thebug37over 7 years ago
Holy Blow Job

Five stars of gold for having the balls or snatch to place such words on the computer for all to read about faith and confessions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Whilst I’m not religious

I’m glad the story wasn’t overtly sacrilegious, well at least it wasn’t in my opinion. Faith and religion are interesting subjects, everyone needs something to believe in. In the beginning it was gods of nature, the sun and moon, then later it moved to the concept of a creator(s) with morality tales and how people should treat each other. Some would say we’ve moved onto worshiping science, chasing new discovery and likewise many would say that society focuses too much on the material rather than each other.

I’ve no idea if any of it is real but even though your story could be viewed as offensive to the staunchly Christian/Catholic I honestly don’t see it that way. She’s discovering herself in a safe environment and to paraphrase the priest what consenting adults do in their own time is nobody’s business but theirs. Did he sin? To some he did to others he just proved he’s human. Christianity has been heavily involved in demonising women in society which is hardly unsurprising in and of itself but I’m sure it could do more good if it evolved.

Thanks for sharing

aherbaherbover 3 years ago

Bloody Hell, that is hot!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That was very hot and made me wet. When I was in my mid-twenties, I once confessed to an unmarried minister my deepest sexual thoughts about him. He was shocked, but did not condemn me. I asked him to meet me at a motel so we could talk. I told him that when I was a teen I would go home after church on Sunday and close my bedroom door and get naked and play with myself and fantasize about him. He was several years older than me, but he aroused me so intensely. When I would see him standing in the pulpit and speaking, I would get so wet. I would have these astounding orgasms when I thought of him. I fantasized that he would suck my big breasts and lick my pussy, and I would hold his dick in my hands and open my legs to him and show him my pussy. He was very surprised at what I told him. We spent some time together and he stayed in the motel with me that night. I was bold enough that I took off my dress, bra, and pantyhose, and stood before him naked. I wanted to see how he would react. He was deeply aroused and began to feel my ample breasts and run his hand through my thick pubic hair. He took his clothes off and for the first time, I got to see his strong, hard, handsome cock! I was a virgin, but I knew a lot. No penis had ever entered me, but my pussy was dripping. We lay together on the bed all night, touching each other, but no sexual intercourse. I told him that I loved him since I was a girl, and that even though I had fantasized about him often, I did not know that I could actually arouse him until that night. He showed me that I had nothing to worry about when it came to making him excited. To not only see him so hard, but to actually hold his stiff penis in my hand and feel it for the first time, and to feel his balls, was the most intense and amazing thing to me. I thought of him standing before the church in his suit and his dick and balls hanging in his pants, and that now I knew what was in his pants! I knew something that none of the other women at church knew. That made my nipples hard. He told me I have beautiful breasts and pretty nipples, and that he loved my bush and the fact that I had not worn panties with my pantyhose. He told me that it aroused him the moment I took my dress off and he saw my nakedness through the sheer nylon. It was a few months later that we married. And, the sex was great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22197 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...