All Comments on 'Daring Lisa Marvell Ch. 05'

by rd75000

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingalmost 8 years ago
Mixed feelings about this one.

I'm enjoying the series, greatly. I am, however, becoming less enamoured of Natalie's coerciveness and what I see as pretty blatant cheating. Lisa is becoming more and more a puppet, which does much less than justice to her bravery and ability. I would ask that you consider some payback for Natalie whose career has been hugely advanced but who takes none of the risk. No fair, I agree with Lisa. Please keep going: this is fun.

pokeherkingpokeherkingalmost 8 years ago

I agree with Andrew. Lisa's willingness to go the distance is well established, but there are some other beautiful established character's who haven't found their limits yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very good chapter and some comments

The lingerie is a great idea to get other female reporters to show skin. Would be better to know which items were see-through and how much they revealed. Lace panties can be see-through or not, depending on the thickness and style. Did the lingerie photos reveal the reporter's nipples, pubic hair, or asscracks? Good that Lisa's nipples can now be shown.

I also agree with the other comments: Natalie and the other female reporters need to be naked on-air, or perhaps doing an entire newscast in completely transparent lingerie. Perhaps the station does this because the other stations that are losing in the ratings race, compete by stripping all of their female reporters on Friday nights?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

I agree getting all six women reporters wearing just their underwear, with Lisa wearing see thru lingerie would make for a more interesting newscast that really pushes the limits of what is acceptable on air.

ShyExposureShyExposurealmost 8 years ago
Interested in it going farther.

I'm actually wondering if the next dare will have Lisa exposing so much more. Quite obviously, Natalie made sure her breasts were blatantly exposed to the entire television screen, nipples and all. So I will be voices many voices I think when I say I hope her more recent dares actually have her, by the help of other women and men, to expose her pussy and butt as well. The first time of her full frontal nudity was an accident, but this time I'm hoping it implemented. And prolonged for a very long time

spyraloutspyraloutalmost 8 years ago
Great work and some ideas

This is one of my favorite series on literotica. So thank you and keep up the great work!

As others have said, what I enjoy most is the pushing of boundaries. I appreciate that this episode featured Lisa's exposed nipples on the broadcast. That was incredibly hot and a good step forward. I would like to have heard more details about the photos of other newscasters (or process of taking the photos) as it's equally hot to understand how they are pushing past their own boundaries.

I would like to see Lisa's boundaries pushed further - not just nudity, but sexualized nudity. The strip club episode was my favorite for that reason. Can we see her turned on? How about reporting on some study of the female orgasm? Sybian machine? What about forcing her into a sexual situation where she is slightly uncomfortable? Being naked while having to kiss other members of the news staff? or strangers? Being groped by strangers? Research on real vs fake boobs. Or she participates in a study about penis size and race and she has to feel the penis of different races of men while blindfolded and guess.

What makes the series great is it's believability and you don't want to lose that. But I would like to see someone have an orgasm as part of the broadcast (off screen, just not off the air). Thanks again!

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
A total waste

This was the first story in this series I read. Since the ratings were so high it must be good. I got about half way through and gave it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Kinda wish there was blatant cheating though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What's the difference if there was cheating (blatant or otherwise)?

Either way, Lisa Marvell ends up naked!

MorevinilaMorevinila4 months ago

somewhat disappointed by the turn of events - yes Nathalie has the final say in what the dare will be but up to now Lisa was still having her say to some degree - here, it's almost like forced onto her; she would have done it anyway and I would say be thrilled doing it and felt cheated if she hadn't - so what's the purpose of tying her up? it's out of character. BTW the reminder of her supposed romance with Nathalie (started at the end of the previous series) is hardly plausible since in none of the previous episodes there's any real scene portraying that - it is just mentioned en passant but nothing in their behaviour shows that; on the contrary Lisa seems to resent Natalie using her to get her position. One other question: what happens now with Principles & Regulations with this long exposure of Lisa's nipples? Or are they going once again to turn a blind eye? They will have to because the next episode is seeing Lisa's slit on TV maybe even wide open -

MorevinilaMorevinila4 months ago

I posted my last remark as an immediate reaction to what I had just read - now that I've read the last chapter, some of my questions are answered - author preparing for the grand finale - I still believe it was not necessary to get Lisa tied to get the dare done but that's the author's choice and I respect it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous