All Comments on 'The Sharpest Lives Ch. 11'

by Kimikimidoll

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not love

He has already claimed he intends to continue to make her cry pulling his pleasure, his enjoymeant from it. In this chapter he took no pleasure from her efforts no matter how hard she tried to give of herself for him and in the end all he said to her was all things will die even their child.

And even when her mind tried to find a safe place deep inside herself where she could believe that the child would not have to die, he slaps her pussy until these thoughts are torn from her and her psyche is "drowned" (yet another form of death) in ecstasy.

What a violent weapon to hold against her. His proclamation of his intended abuse of this yet to be born child clearly seems to be his path to exacerbate her pain. The pain and tears he will gloriously bathe in. He admitted he has taken her life away, her family away, her friends away, and soon this child will be the ultimate destruction of "his little rabbit". I pray she kills the child herself before Liam get his hands on it. If we thought he was psychotic before, his ritualistic abuse will know no bonds at that point of the child's birth.

On the farm we don't kill the mother rabbits after a birth, we fatten and sell/slaughter the young while mommy gets pregnant again. Looks like that's his plan too. If her tears please him now, the tears she will cry over her child should provide the ecstasy that hopefully will kill him and take him on a joyous ride to hell he deserves.

The next chapter or two should be amazing and hopefully shift back non-con. Not sure how this was romance?

aisielynnaisielynnalmost 8 years ago
Addressing Anonymous

Were we reading the same story?? Of course he has fallen in love with her. He took great pleasure in her serving him selflessly. However, he is also dwelling in the knowledge that he will eventually end up like his father.... dying a slow death due to a genetic disease. When he tells her that all things die, even their baby, it isn't just for her benefit but also his own.... to remind them both that life is temporary and finite and we will all succumb to death sooner or later. Not once in this chapter (or prior chapters) has Liam ever alluded to the potential of actually harming their child. This child is his heir and will be the one to carry on his family name and his line after he is dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is NOT ROMANCE, it's noncon at best, and the previous, he loves her? thats utter bullshit. Post your rubbish where you posted the rest and where it belongs, in NONCON.

KimikimidollKimikimidollover 7 years agoAuthor
@anon and aisielynn

Thank you for you comments, both of you. Somehow I feel proud that my story seems to go in two different directions in the same time.

You know, we only know about things from our point of view, but not from another's or just from a general standpoint. The story is Kim's version of the story, the feelings, ideas are all hers. So aisielynn and anon might be both right. Liam might not actually love her at all. There might be some dark shit coming up. I dunno, I'm not in his head! Or, it might go the other way, nothing might happen (which would be great, actually)

As for putting the story in the romance category, well duh it's always been non con! Freaking 10 chapters out of 11 are non con. Earlier even when I thought about changing it to BDSM or horror, I still put non con. Just this chapter does not have any non con elements to it, compared to before (unless you think Kim raped Liam or something) but if you (yes, you, that one person) feel it should go back home, by all means drop a line to Laurel (I mean, it got approved, but maybe they and I are both stupid) Anyway, I'm a lazy bum and I don't feel like changing what I feel is right.

KimikimidollKimikimidollover 7 years agoAuthor
Btw

I'm glad you took the time to read and comment on my rubbish. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Abusive relationship

Violent abusive relationship. Physically yes, but psychologically more.

Reality_ContortionistReality_Contortionistover 7 years ago
He's Dying!

He's dying. He's dying...he's DYING!!??....but why? Happy Endings are never overrated. Please, reconsider. I beg you.

Reality_ContortionistReality_Contortionistover 7 years ago
Oh...it's definitely Romance

When I said Happy Endings, in the previous message, I meant Liam torturing Kim for Eternity and a day. Romance is the spiritual connection of two souls. If Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet with its morbid death of teenagers can be considered a world class romance, this ,despite the lack of flowers and candles, is romance. These ppl need to stop watching Disney and projecting superficial ideas of love unto others

Everyone's love is unique but it's love and romance all the same. But you should find a way to link the stories (noncon and romance) because I didn't know you updated.

KimikimidollKimikimidollover 7 years agoAuthor
@reality

Really? I thought there would be some notification... Didn't expect it to disappear if I changed category.. Hmm...

Yes, he's dying. Not yet, but soon. Not too soon. Don't worry. Not really related to the story, I just let that in to explain his psyche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Addictive! I love it

I've read about 30 stories on this website and this one is my favorite!! You make this story so real that I can almost see the characters and hear them. While I was reading this, I could feel myself getting more certain of what type of relationship I'm mostly attracted to. But please don't let Liam die. Then I'll have to spend days cheering myself up. Other than that, I can't wait to read your next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When is the next chapter coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welp

I have finished reading this story, and i showed it to like ALL of my friends. And we are HOOKED. If you have writers block we understand, but if your not going to finish this story, PLEASE make a new one. Its quite difficult finding stories like this one, so if you have any recommendations, please spill. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous