All Comments on 'The Hairem Pt. 04: Promotion'

by HairAddict67

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
simply amazing!

Keep up the great work buddy, i love it ! :)

Can't wait for the other parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good job

love this part of the story keep going

Lexar017Lexar017over 7 years ago
part 5

was just wondering if you were thinking about releasing what i assume to be the last part of the series

HairAddict67HairAddict67over 7 years agoAuthor
There will be plenty more.

I have been very busy so I haven't been writing as much, but there will be more than just a part five. I intend on there being several more chapters to this story.

vikster89vikster89over 6 years ago
Chapter 5

It's been 8 months, bro!...bloody love this series! Come back!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 6 years ago
Great Storyline

So where is the next Chapter. You need to Explain the Asian Kimiko and Does Bitchy Taylor Get it what of his Mom. Does she come in for the Full Treatment.

illwindillwindalmost 6 years ago

Whoa. Not sure why you did like a 180 on the tone of the sex scenes. Why is he suddenly slinging so much verbal abuse? Felt like I was reading a chapter from a different story than the one I had been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Plz cum back I need more

I have an hair fetish and just found this today and it's the best hairjob story I have read you need to continue this story, I'm waiting for the sister to get an hairjob it be cool of how that plays out.

Thx from username: jimjam102me

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Been a long time since last update. Need more

cruisewestcruisewestalmost 5 years ago
Write more please.

Yes you can do it as I have or we all have seen in this story. Keep up the subject of hair play. How about a new guy stylist who does women's hair and they all love him for it. Plus, many want to do more with him, oh gosh think of the possibilities!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nobody has ever captured the true sense of a hair fetish like you have in this series! Please continue with Part 5 - and however more you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Suggestion, introduce a woman into the salon who shares a detail for hair and enjoys grabbing, pulling and rubbing a woman’s hair on her breasts and pussy, including shoving large amounts inside her pussy. Also when a guy fucks her, her long thick hair draping her pussy or ass and being shoved in with his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was incredible, hope you keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous