All Comments on 'Gay Ol' Time Ch. 02'

by dannyboipink

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Sillicon_valley_guySillicon_valley_guyalmost 20 years ago
Give the boi what he deserves

Great story, got me hard and horny. Sometimes I want to be used like Danny. :>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome story

I loved it!!!!!!!! I want to be used by a bunch of men for their pleasure and mine. I Love feeling a big cock sliding into me, feel the pain as I`m opened up and then the pleasure as they start fucking me! It`s a dream of mine to be trussed up like Dan and be used over and over again ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!! To have load after load of sweet hot cum shot into my well fucked asshole one after the other. I`d like to be fucked by 20 or 30 cocks one by one till all of them came in my ripped apart asshole!!! Fuck that sounds like fun to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
MMMMM good

Loved it.I blew my load reading it. I came in a bowl just like Danny and licked it up. Would love to be used the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I want it in my.....

I am wet already. I enjoy being fucked. I am married, but I am not being filled like I need to be. patramain@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wish I was nrxt

More More it filled my sexual desires (nearly)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

i have been fucked by a small group twice. it was great, made me feel like A fuilthy slut. my man clit is getting hard thinking of it. i want to dress in drag and be raped on a pool tabe after a bar closes. big black cocks would be best, but ill fuck anyone. i would love it if there were whores there who would ram pool clues in my man pussy and crouch over my face and pee in my mouth. ahen they are thru with me they couild take me to a house and anyonr, black, white male or femal could use me. they could call friends to fuck me. just use me...fuck me...pee in my mouth...my cunt...let me suck your ass. pleases.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
NOTHING LIKE A GOOD FUCK SESSION

Excellent story. Wished I was the one being banged by all of the meat. Nothing is better than being the group's whore. I've been a cock whore for many years and loved everyone of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

t

Through the years, I have had the opportunity to be the main attraction in many gangbangs. I have loved it every time. The most men at he gangbang was 12. I sucked all of them and was fucked by all of them at least once. I have to admit that my ass was sore for a couple of days, but it was wonderful while it was happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
George.ward@live.com

Really want an older man to fuck me, the more the better

20 year old in Nottingham

George.ward@live.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot!

A simple but effective little story. I had several gangbangs strapped up and fucked at both ends but with a room full of BBC. I DRIPPED CUM FROM MY ASS FOR MANY HOUTS AFTERWARDS--AND YES MY ASS WAS SORE AS HELL.

TaleTeller4035TaleTeller4035over 9 years ago
Several!

Have had several gang bangs and ass is always sore afterwards, but the glow is glorious.

phtann3phtann3about 8 years ago
Next

Danny's a lucky boi, love to take his place, even though I am well older, butt.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this is a great dream

oh to have the experience of having several cocks at the same time would be a dream come true for me. I love the feeling of a cock in my mouth and have only had one cock in my ass and it was my cuisine. and I loved every minute of it.but to have cock after cock willing fed to me.... wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HOT Encounter

I wish this could happen to me! I once had three friends take turns on me bareback like that like that, except I wasn't tied up, but I made them all wait to cum until they had their turn in my butt. Just once, I would love to have so many cocks that I and so much cum in me that I wasn't craving more when it was over!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep going, Dan!

Another delightful account of Danny's growth into his new life of deliciously promiscuous homosexuality! Having enjoyed gang-bang parties such as this years ago and having always preferred much older men as lovers, this story has particular appeal to me! Excellent! Keep up the good writing! And...Keep on going, Danny!

Riki1942Riki1942almost 4 years ago
Gang Banged

My boyfriend always cums up my ass bareback. I have only been gang banged once, but it was bareback and they all shot their loads in my mouth and up my butt. It was FANTASTIC, but I probably won't do that again because I'm too afraid of catching something. However, I fantasize about a world where STD didn't exist, going to the Folsom Street Fair and my boyfriend whoring me out to anyone that wanted to shoot a load up my butt. It's partly about all the fucking, sucking and all that cum inside me but, the idea of being outed in front of so many people that I didn't know in such an explicit way that gets me really excited!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous