All Comments on 'Milf's Teen Crazed Cunt Fantasy'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 7 years ago
Wonderful job

The writing is top class.

Heyall

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
out fucking standing as always

keep on trucking moma

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Illustrated

Would love to see a teenage-MILF Lesbian community invaded by a few big dicked nerd outcasts finding out and using their knowledge against their gorgeous mothers, sisters, lesbian neighbors and the other lesbians in that community.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story

This is another great story by you. You do have a way with them I do enjoy reading. I hope there will be more to this story as I hope mom gets her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Your one of my favorite authors enjoy all your stories and the art work is just icing on the cake

William smythWilliam smythover 7 years ago
Achieving the impossible

I have always been of the opinion that it would be impossible to improve on the eroticism of this talented authors work but this fantastic combination of the literary and graphic arts reaches new heights of excellence in the fine art of pornography.

It should rate 10 stars--5 for silkstockingslover and 5 for Rebecca.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
A BIG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

to several things! FIRST and foremost, I absolutely LOVED it. Another great story from you.

The NOOOOOOOOOOOO was because I really really really REALLY wanted Beth to own Mrs K, and her daughter Samantha. That would have been HOT! I so wanted that to happen...

There other NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO was for the suggestion to have the Lesbian-MILF community invaded by nerds. PLEASE, I am BEGGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO real dicks (unless attached to a she male) in any of your Lesbian stories!!!!! PLEASE???????????????

Slave Ed

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
And now

Please pass along my love for Rebecca's work. She is an OUTSTANDING Artist!!!! Her art adds so much to an already outstanding story. Can't applaud her work enough!

Slave Ed

burrito54burrito54over 7 years ago
more

well I really enjoyed your story and I just know there will be more , really hoping to read some more parts to this.

good luck with the competition

John2009John2009over 7 years ago
Milf sexcapade

Absolutely brilliant, enjoyed the story and the sketches and without a doubt you are one of the best and truly talented and imaginative writers for Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG , WOW

I could imagine myself as Mrs. Turner and it was absolutely wonderful. Having an 18 and 22 yr old daughter allows me to fall into her place so easily. I couldn't believe how excited my body was after reading that. As always, you are amazing and I love you and your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

This was a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done!

Great artwork & equally awesome writing. I could almost smell the arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

Should be ten stars. I adore cunt/cunts and watching women and girls getting each other off, eating each other, fingering, fucking toys etc. My live in fuck buddies and milf friends all enjoy swinging both ways. I also have some pure lesbian friends who love to let me eat them occasionally. We were all steamed with this story and the illustrations. We all love to get drunk on cunt juice and spunk. Absolutely love your stories and the art work. More and more like this please and soon. Cunt lapping se maniac and girlfriends, Lanc's U K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jaw dropped.

You did it again!!

5 stars, a classic silkstockingslover tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rain on the parade

I hate to be the only debbie downer after all these comments. And i also gave the story a five because it really is good. But i have to finally come and and say this. I have read ssl for years and she has a bad habit of unfinished stories. What about Beth and her daughter? Does Casey find out her own mom belongs to Beth? Who are all the girls Casey refers to? Is Beth one of them? Are Casey or Beth a pet to the other. Does Casey have a live in pet in her mom? Similar questions could be asked for the 8/25 story. I mean she gets us all juiced up and then leaves hanging with unanswered questions. Fantastic stories. Just really wish she would fill in the blanks. But as i said still five stars. Good luck with the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story...really hott n well described. Loved it.

bbrs18bbrs18over 7 years ago
Great job...again!

Great job...again, thanks to both you and Rebecca! Can't wait for Chapter 2...:)

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
yet another five star story

loved the way mommy got caught, it even caught me off guard. I am sure there will be sequels, and I hope I can find them good luck in the contest. and keep writing SSL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Another masterpiece of Lesbian erotica. The cohesiveness of Rebecca's illustrations and your writings are exquisite! Your lesbian stories always carry me to the sexy future lesbian world of total lesbianization of the female population. So much pussy juice. Love it.

Liz

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great again

Jasmine as usual another great and sexy story. I love ready your work.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 7 years ago
Delicious!

And not just the cucumber and zucchini, although I am sure they were as well, ;-)

sgj007sgj007over 7 years ago
wow

as always another great and hot story

UTBNBUKUTBNBUKover 7 years ago
Hot Hot Hot !!!

Yet another great story line and with the superb artwork a total turn on !

Keep up the good work.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Unbelievably hot! The pictures were perfect with the story. Five stars and a favorite point.

SocratesOnFireSocratesOnFireover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Silkstockinglover's writing and Rebecca's artwork is a match made in heaven. Or hell ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Always a hot, fun, read. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Wow I'm so wet right now that was so hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Superb, as always

Your stories are always great, well written with building tension and ultimate release...lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please make more of these!! I got soooo wet

excraiexcraiover 7 years ago
submission

I love your stories of submission. I can relate. Please keep it up.

AmieLynnLoveAmieLynnLoveover 7 years ago
FanFuckingTastic

Outstanding story as always, and Rebecca's illustrations put it right over the top. Definitely a story that needs a follow-up so we can get all of those questions answered. Made me so HOT!

mjar65mjar65about 7 years ago
sequel?...

or did I miss something? This *demands" a follow-up so we can read more of Mrs Turner's adventures.

Brilliant stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great illustrations. Some of the best in your stories!

Of all your illustrated works, I really enjoyed these illustrations.

More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow! Sexy!

Amazing, got me so wet. Mrs Turner cum back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Descriptive and passionate

Enjoyed this story's sense of creating a atmostphere and sense of realism. It stayed plot driven and did not suffer the fate of those which get lost in only descibing the encounter. The art work adds to the stories suductive nature and am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Super sexy

OMG Jasmine you are so fucking depraved and debauched, three super hot cunts almost swimming in their own fuck juice and totally drunk on it. Oh that you put all the lusting cunts in this story together and they keep doing each other till they pass out from the extreme and insane levels of pleasure, only to start over as soon as they recover. Frigged myself stupid. More and more like this please, and soon, cunt crazy fuckerwith permanently wet panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lmao

"I lovs my slut hat" has to be the best thing ive heard all fucking day. Thank you so much for making me cry till i damn near pisssed myself, really needed that.

Also, great story, that was damn arousing

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Outstanding

It seems almost impertinent for a new author to comment, but this was so good I have to say so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHY

are you so terrified of the CHRISTIAN religion? In almost all of your stories you utilize words and terms that do not belong in a story dealing with sex acts, yet you seek out some of the highest CHRISTIAN religious words and terms to describe sexual acts. What you are trying to do, admit or not, is to diminish CHRISTINANITY, yet what you actually are doing is diminishing yourself as you prove to all readers your fear of CHRISTIANITY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lol

That prior anon comment is hilarious. Must be sarcasm/satire right?

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
Exhaustion

What a story! It's the 'Neverending Tale!' One raw scene to the Next! Loved it with the graphics style changing - great 'touch!'

yanabooyanabooalmost 3 years ago

Mmmm this was so hot. i wanna find the stories she was reading, the froot loops one really piqued my interest.

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

This was quite an episode that needs continuation in series. My goodness I don't even know how women can actually go with men when they have all this pleasure and sensuality to explore in. Don't stop writing, it was absolutely beautiful, thank you for your beautiful story.

Baqfid12Baqfid12almost 2 years ago

Loved it! Rebecca’s artwork ads a lot

ThatVegasVixenThatVegasVixenalmost 2 years ago

Wow! I love this story! The illustration is gorgeous as well. Added to my favorites.

Lancs50Lancs50over 1 year ago

What a beautifully arousing story of self discovery. It was enjoyable how all is kept on researching lesbian sex and finding her true sense of lust.

Will you have any followup or have I not seen the yet?

asswipedasswipedover 1 year ago

The hottest MILF teen lesbian story ever

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

346. This has the best illustrations I have seen in reading over half of your stories. I assume you write the story and she illustrates it. I think your best work involves teen girls and their moms or other close women and without coercion or blackmail. A little love goes a long way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love reading your stories , I have for a long time . The art work adds a lot too your work and I'm no expert but the art work is beautiful . Thank you for being so good at what you do . Sorry I can't write as good as you to tell you how much I love your stories .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I've been reading you a couple years now. I just discovered this one. You wrote this story 8 years ago, and I'd really really love to see a follow up on it. A couple in fact. It would be great to see how some of the teens started with the MILFs.

And what happens when some of the teens discover that while they're out banging MILFs, other teens are banging their moms?

And what about 'the gang' Casey referred to? Are there competing groups? Maybe even some MILFs that top teens?

This could be one of your best series. And you could do it with or without illustrations. Those are great, make no mistake, but your words make the story.

Not sure what effect it has on the score 8 years later, but 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50870 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...