All Comments on 'Luna vs. Rival Ch. 09'

by Cream_Caramel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Okay...

Completely unbelievable (going to and from school naked?) but fun anyway.

ShyExposureShyExposureover 7 years ago
Um...

You do realize I uploaded the exact same thing before you did your Luna Rival thing here right? "Luna signs a Contract"?

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelover 7 years agoAuthor

A) This is not your story to post in the first place, it's mine.

B) I updated MY story, so it's not the exact same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Not Sure who is more guilty of plagiarism here, Luna is definitely viredae's character but using ShyExposure's story and uploading it as your own is kind of cheap..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Leaving behind any comments on the story, it seems incredibly strange how a 'new member' posts seemingly the next chapter to a long running series by an established author on here, only for then the 'established author' to come along with a very similar next chapter to the saga.

Shy Exposure's piece seemed odd, as the first story by the author. It immediately looked like something Viredae would write, using Viredae's character, I fail to see how Shy Exposure's story was anything original, almost seemed plagiarized and simply wouldn't pass as a first story, it was a story from the middle of something else.

Something is clearly going on somewhere...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Starting to think Kim has a crush on Luna.

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelover 7 years agoAuthor

To everyone here, I can't post a link to an other site here, but I will say that I do have a link to a website containing an earlier version of the story, which happens to be the same one ShyExposure posted, and I will provide it to anyone who feels it necessary to verify this.

You will have to sign up to this website to see it (it's a great online group with a nice community who enjoy Exhibitionism content, so it might be up a reader's alley), and just in case, I left a little "message" to anyone checking for the identity of the true author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this part

What I love about this part is how Luna doesn't even consider lying to Kim after she first forbids her to masturbate. It's not like she could really know whether Luna did it or not. But Kim's dominance and Luna's enjoyment of it was so high that she preferred to not touch herself, which in turn had to make her feel that much more of a loser, being so afraid of Kim that she wouldn't even lie to her, thus increasing her arousement even more.

Same thing with the second ultimatum. Luna now masturbates freely, because she's confident that anything Kim does to her will be pleasurable. Again she is too submissive to lie to her rival, seeing how she meekly tells the truth, while Kim fondles her in an almost gentle and friendly way.

This can be seen even at the end, when Kim completely dominates her by fucking her in front of everybody. Luna's screams that Kim owns her and that she is her bitch are of course humiliating, but also a statement of how she really feels. Now I cant's speak for Kim, because she's not the protagonist and does seem to have a sadistic streak to her, but I honestly find the way Luna views Kim kind of sweet, like she really cares about her. Kim was the one responsible for the best experiences Luna ever had, finally coming to grips that her worth is in being Kim's obedient and naked slave, a loser to be used by a stronger and better girl on her every whim; and I think Luna really loved her for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

On the topic of the previous comment, why didn't Luna even consider lying to Kim the first time? She wanted to masturbate but was afraid how Kim would punish her. But Kim had no way of knowing. So why didnt she lie? Was it because by this point Kim already "conditioned" her to be obedient? Was she getting off even more knowing that she was so helpless that Kim owned her to the point of controlling even her actions at home? Did she love feeling like a loser even when noone could see her? If so then her arousal must have built up so high that night. No idea how she didn't just cave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There must have been something happening behind the scenes between those two for Kim to give her bitch such a trashing during gym class. I know they had a fight before, but then it was an agreement betwen the two. This time Kim was actively punching her in the stomach and spanking her with full venom, and the loser had to take it. And that was even before ungrateful Luna disobeyed her mistress' instruction not to masturbate by being naughty and doing it anyway.

Just imagine a gym full of fully dressed and normal students during gym class, while at the center there is a naked girl being mercilessly humiliated by another fully clothed girl. Punched and spanked, her legs are flailing around in a pathetic attempt to avoid the next blow, but to no avail. She is acutely aware of her own exposed nakedness in contrast to everyone else. Even her bare feet, still and exposed after she finally completely submits, gives in and lets Kim spank her uninterrupted, are becoming a humiliating reminder to the laughing crowd that Kim owns her down to her toes. With each slap and each jiggle of her exposed butt cheeks, Luna is more humiliated, Kim's superiority more affirmed, and the attentive crowd more in awe of the utter destruction of a helpless loser they are currently witnessing. The two sparring partners are supposed to be peers and equals, yet the reality that Luna is Kim's bitch could not be denied. Her exposed ass is getting more and more red, every new slap stings just a little bit more than the previous; loser Luna bites her lip and curls her toes in pain, in the end content to give herself fully over into the strong hands of her rival, the girl who made Luna's ever exposed naked butt her personal property to be used at will.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCream_Caramel@Cream_Caramel
834 Followers
04/08/2024 Hello everyone, I don't usually like to advertise my Patreon too much, but I feel it's extra important to do so especially after how this April Fools' chapter got delayed here. In case you are not aware, this story has been up on my Patreon and other free platform...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES