All Comments on 'Anne's Ambition Ch. 02'

by TQM

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
why now?

Will there be three years till the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Why bother after 3 years?

vazkor13vazkor13over 7 years ago
good but...

Well written as usually with TQM but :

3 years...

nobody is even remotelly nice or even interesting, who care about that woman ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Maybe

I'm thinking this author has been a guest of the state or something. Maybe the loony bin.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Appreciated the author comeback to deal with unfinished business

Before I voice multiple quibbles, let me say I rated this at five stars based on buikdup to blast furnace temperature and intensity in terms of erotic quotient. I really want Anne to be severely tested on multiple levels . Blake isn't awed by her or see her as indispensable . Should the slut be chastened ? Only if it's congruent to the story. But I'd love to see something backfire and Anne be forced to improvise with a great deal at stake.

Actually I would have a backhanded sympathy for her if it wasn't for serial aftermath kisses that hubby is gifted with post-trysts. I'm hoping for a more themes to be mixed in with the quickies. I think Anne craves challenges outside of hotel quickie logistics and I hope TQM is generous enough to chronicle them . I'm being greedy as reader to ask for this but wouldn't do so if the author didn’t have the talent to take this story to next level.

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

ccuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ah Yes....

Another in a litany of stories where the woman breathes and lives through her vagina.Tell me author ? Why would someone like her EVER stay married to her husband ? Whals the point? Dump hubby and she can get all the strange she wants.I guess you can wait another 3 years to complete this.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I'm sorry, but this story were 12 pages (part 1 and 2) of nothing...

I'm sorry, but this story were 12 pages (part 1 and 2) of nothing...Just a woman fucking young studs...She may be married, but her husband and daughters, are just like shadows or mirages, never real, not having a name even...Like she lives in a dream world where she thinks she is married and have children! So we read 12 pages about her and in end we are exactly where we were in the beginning: A hand full of nothing! As @vazkor13 says this is a text well written, but "after 3 years waiting...still nobody in it is even remotelly nice or even interesting, who cares about that woman ?" 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your writing style is not very interesting

There isn't any tension - was your intent to write a book report rather than a story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can't wait for the end

Can she have a fatal crash before she gets home and everyone but the bitch and asshole win? It will get you more stars than any other ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cuck

cuck s.... -2*

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 7 years ago
Who cares about part 3!

The story is not strong enough to wait another three years.

RePhilRePhilover 7 years ago
Like reading about Paint Drying

I'm sorry my expectations were far too high. unfortunately. The characters are extremely thin and predictable and the antagonist is stereo typical of the cheating wife you read in most of the cookie cutter stories in the LW section. Without conflict or an emotional force there is usually no buy in by the reader. You illustrated and actually stated she had no emotion about cheating on her husband and hence didn't care about her marriage. And with now counter from the husband why should we care? Give the reader something to vest in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tell us again...

Tell us again...What's interesting in this story? Nothing at all...No real plot, no real characters...As the spanish say: "Nada de nada"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not emotional enough to connect with the characters

This is about a female who wants non emotional sex because her ego wants it and she thinks she can get away with it. No different that a husband who does the same thing to his wife.

But you don't really connect with the wife and the husband is just a placeholder.

You really don't care about her. So why bother keep reading ?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
I gave this a four because it does have a lot of potential

But while she can say she loves her husband, her actions say she despises him. I hope she does the right thing and files for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I absolutely hate cheating cunts but this story is hot. She's a self centered bitch with no care for her kids or husband. She feels entitled but should talk with hubby and if there are no changes than divorce him rather than humiliate him. I'd like to see her at least get caught , her lover become very dominate and even more verbal toward her. Let hubby just divorce and leave her to do as she needs. A close friend was fucking a married mother of 4 , she was 40 and he was 23. They worked in the same building in the city and hooked up with her at happy hour a lot of the local companies go before heading home. They fucked in her mini van the first time. He then started to fuck her regularly on lunch or after work . He's pretty large and would really roughly pound her pussy mouth and eventually her ass. After 2 years of this hubby caught them with s PI who had videos and pic for over 6 months while hubby planned his exit. He would Cum on her face , slack his dick hard on her face , brutally pound her ass and pussy, make her say all nasty things as they fucked and both always verbally made fun of her husband. He would say it is just fuck talk and always treated her with respect outside of fucking. He felt real bad because hubby sent copies to every single friend , coworker and family member on both sides . He had four copies made for his kids who would get them after college he said to show why he left his mother because they blamed him for the divorce. He had taken loans off his pension , refinanced the house to the hilt and spent whatever savings they had over the six months. He must of hid cash and she walked away very bad financially. My friend would still fuck her until he met someone he liked and decided to settle down and wouldn't cheat on her. She still fucked up over getting caught and he talks to her from time to time but she knows how much she fucked up and what was lost. Her hubby snapped after hearing and seeing what they did and said and how they would verbally abuse and humiliate him for no reason except to get off on it. That set his revenge high which he succeeded and told her she deserved everyone seeing what she did to him and the kids. He apparently found someone with two kids and they married a bought a nice house together, all the kids get along and his new wife was a friend of his ex. Most of her own family looked down on her now also and still talk to her ex. She told my friend not to long ago that as much as she loved to fuck him she should've never done it of stopped after the first time knowing that consequences come with getting caught and also knowing he was so young that he would settle down in time. A true story that sounds like some made up ones on here. Let's see where you take this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good read

Unlike some of the other comments made, I liked this story and felt like the characters were as fleshed out as they needed to be in a story of this length. This one got off the ground pretty quickly and the action was well paced. I felt like I got a very good feel for the wife, and perhaps the husband not making much of an impression was intentional. Isn't that his problem in all of this, he doesn't impress his wife any longer? The young intern's dom characteristics were nicely hinted at and foreshadowed possible problems in the near future. Of course, the driving force in reading on is to see how she gets caught and what the fallout is. As disrespectful of her husband as she is being, the fallout is going to have to be sizeable and anything short of a full on BTB ending won't seem credible. Also, driven by unconsidered lust in her last affair, she demonstrates a willingness to put her husband down for her new stud. So, If you do try to have things "work out" between them, there's going to have to be a great deal of explanation of how that would ever happen, and even then, it's going to require a great deal of suspending disbelief. More likely, we'll see an ending where she is destroyed by what she's done and, while that may have been the original intention in this story, that's a difficult corner for a writer to paint themselves out of if it wasn't. Good luck. I look forward to the next installment, ahem… and keep keeping it real.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 7 years ago
Not sure why . . .

. . . but this story has done absolutely nothing for me. It might do something for me if the cheating wife gets caught and thrown out on her ass with nothing but the clothes on her back. Otherwise, it's boring as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not interesting and not erotic

A seriously uninteresting lead character. I get it. She's beautiful and intelligent and good at her job. But somehow you've managed to write this supposedly sex driven woman in such a matter-of-fact and almost clinical manner that it could scarcely raise and eyebrow, much less an erection.

Also, having a character with such a smug sense of entitlement and superiority

makes an interest in her, much less any sympathy for her, almost impossible

TQMTQMover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments so far - all of them.

I do understand your criticisms. I'd like to point out a few things.

1) That Anne is intelligent and successful and driven is non-standard in stories. The truth is, this is this story clearly has some gender inversion going on. Usually, it is the successful guy hitting on the young secretary. Playing to this gender reversal theme - usually it is the successful guy who starts to think through his penis. In this case it is the woman.

2) Increasingly with my stories, we start with a simple feeling or thought, and it grows and grows and grows and grows - this growth brings on new challenges.

3) Increasingly with my stories, I'm trying to focus more on the thought process and consistency with the thought process - and using that to drive the story - rather than other means.

4) I've very deliberately not made anything else about Anne either likable or unlikable. I've very deliberately not cast judgment on her one way or the other. I've very deliberately kept away from the "She's a whore and gonna get her comeuppance" theme.

5) The story is called "Anne's Ambition". It should be about a woman with an ambition.

6) The story continues to toy with Anne's relative control of her destiny. On the one hand she plans things out meticulously. On the other hand, you can't plan for everything. This should be the source of tension some want in the story.

7) No - I don't think you need to like any character to appreciate the story.

8) Whether you like it or not, I'm grateful to anyone who had the patience to read it all.

9) I returned to the story after so long, because I keep getting emails through literotica asking me to from readers of the first story and other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
4 Stars

TQM,

You have created a perplexing character here in Anne. She is seriously without redeeming qualities. I read your first installment and then your second to try to grasp where you are going with these characters. At best, Anne is a study in amoral, self-entitlement, or at worst a study in cold-hearted reptilian manipulation of others. Perhaps you've been influenced by the spat of movies & TV shows telling women to "think like a guy", but this character goes beyond that advice. I compared Anne's behavior and justification to that of historic real women and those in literature who appeared to follow the mantra "think like a guy." Clymenestra, Messelina, Elisabeth 1, Madame deBovary, and Cruela Deville all seemed to be a cold-hearted, back-stabbing, vicious bitches as Anne, but all had some reason why they did what they did. The one woman who appears to act as unredeeminly cold, unfeeling and with the same shallow self-entitlement as Anne would be Countess Elizabeth Bathory. I can really envision Anne bathing in the blood (seminal) of innocents in a few years in vain attempts to maintain her youth. Good job on creating a really nasty, despicable character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There are always consequences

Sooner or later all comes to a head one way or another. By the way what a self centered bitch

itsayouitsayouover 7 years ago
What a heartless bitch. Hope she can handle her two daughters when they become teenagers

Don't make the husband a wimp in the end. Now every day the courts are awarding more time for husbands and awarding custody to the fathers. I know of 5 different instances where the daughters have chose to be with the father because of the wife's cheating. I hope you make this realistic. So for you have in the mind of Annie and how she thinks

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 7 years ago
Lacking in any real Drama

Whilst this story is well written, the lead character is portrayed as a selfish, amoral bitch who tries to convince herself she loves her husband. There is no real drama or angst, it is really just a description of the sex act. Needs some confrontation, it needs something from the poor husband who is largely anonymous.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Re: Thanks for the comments so far -- all of them

And thanks to you also. After reading your comment, I decided to read the story.

In particular I was interested in what you called gender inversion. Many years ago I had dealings with a cosmetics company where all the executives were ambitious, strong women. They had a young handsome office boy who was harassed just as much as an office girl may have been in a male dominated office back in those days. That was gender inversion writ large.

As you say, one doesn't have to like the characters to appreciate the story, and I thought it was a well-constructed and well-written story. A definite cut above most of the stories published in the LW category.

To continue with the gender inversion theme:

I found the meticulous planning of the various infidelities to be an interesting point in the story. That's a personality thing rather than a male-female difference.

But the expectation of the male being the initiator of a planned seduction seems to me to be the gender stereotype that is overturned here. Female seduction of a male is supposed to be gentler and more subtle.

I do wonder, however, just how strongly you pursued the 'strong female seducer' characteristics which Anne displayed in her earlier trysts. You have her reverting to 'submissive female' stereotype, on her knees and dominated by Blake, when her sexual needs overwhelm her. It seemed very much out of character to me.

Good story, nonetheless.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Read some of your other stories

From reading your other stories you make all the husbands wimps who can't satisfy their wife. To each his own but to hate marriage the way you do i can't see any redeemable value in your stories. Sorry but i am to much of a realist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great to see you are back

You are one of my favourite authors. So pleased you have an update to a story. Hope there are more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more shit from this guy

1*

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
To be continued?

TQM, you finished Ch.01 back in 2013 with "To be continued". Now, after you have received several e-mails asking you to continue, you have done so.

Does this mean that in 2019 we will be able to read Ch.03?

There is so much that could happen. Anne has chosen an unmarried man for her trysts, which she intends to continue as a long-term affair. This can be dangerous. He might fall in love with her and demand more than a liaison. He might fall in love with somebody else and want to break off the affair. How would Anne cope with these situations?

If a wife is hiding her wandering ways from her husband, there is always the risk of being discovered. An affair with a married man who is also hiding his infidelity from his wife requires both to be careful and secretive. An unmarried man less so. Can Anne control the risk?

And so on. So much for you to think about in the coming three years, TQM.

Lue

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Well presented

but i do not believe I will read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a ugly hateful bitch.

What a ugly hateful story, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Starkley base and animalistic. Which presents a problem.

Unless Ann is clinically schizophrenic, its pretty much impossible to be a cruel selfish hateful cheating whore, while also being a kind, generous, caring, nurturing wife and mother. Dr. Jekyll and Mrs. Hyde, if you will. So the general plot is now ridiculous. The only thing left to drama and suspense is how Ann's life and marriage will end. It could be as mundane as she fucks around for as long as she can stay attractive and find fuckers, for years, or maybe she gets raped, or HIV, or just finally divorces her husband once the kids are grown and gone. Although by then she will be getting rather long in the tooth and may want to keep cuck boy around, just for the companionship and to maintain the grand parenting facade.

However you end this, if you ever get around to ending it, the erotic energy is now dissipated. We understand now that every time she takes on a new fucker it will be the best sex she's ever had, and makes her husband look increasingly lame and useless. We get it. So what's left, but her getting caught, or her getting a nasty surprise from one of the fuckers, or her just finally giving up on the loving wife charade and running off with some rich handsome older cockhound who just wants a trophy whore to live out his senior years with. Which ever, take your time. This is so disgusting and obnoxious that I can easily wait another 3 years for the next insult to my intellect and my sense of righteousness. Which leads me to request, how about she gets HIV, gives it to her husband and children, but her disease stays inactive while she watches the rest of her family die from AIDS. She then goes on a rampage of spreading HIV to all the married men who pick her up, as some form of twisted revenge against all people who fuck around on their marriages. Of course she eventually gets murdered by one of the men she infects. I think that's a perfect ending for such a sweet endearing story. Bet you already thought of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You make me laugh!! (not really)

Why don't you ask the people who work at 'the coal face' of the results of picking up a random fuckbuddy at a bar or club, nurses and doctors. Ask the woman how she feels about her night out after facial reconstructive surgery or other random sexual or physical assault. Try sneeking unobtrusively into 'the clinic' when its across the road from a major hospital, worked at that womans' hospital for three years, probably three years too long, but I don't see that one night stand side of life through 'rose colored glasses' anymore. Anne in this story will pay the piper sooner or later because of a bad choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hope hubby

finds out and divorces the bitch and sues her company for letting her go on trips to fuck other men and hope he wins millions. If not Her falling off her balcony on one of her trips would be nice. Then collect her life insurance with double for dying while on the job. Hopefully her lover at the time will fall over with her because they lose balance fucking on the rail at the 30th floor. That should make for a great open casket funeral

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
appreciate the work you put in

working on a cuckold story comments drinking game;

1. someone hates cuck stories....but reads every one, every chapter, every page, then comments how much they hate cuck = shot

2. all sexual kinks expressed in the story do not exactly match all sexual kinks of every single reader, so..."hate comment" = double shot

3. any or some elements in this fictional fantasy story are factually less than 100% realistic or accurate so "hate comment" = beer

4. fictional characters behave in a way that is uncomfortable or dislikable during the course of fictional story...so "hate comment" = wine cooler

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another stupid story

A slut in the female Donald Trump mold of no morality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
agreed, stupid

actually vapid and repetitious. so i read a couple of your other stories just for perspective. at least you're consistent thus i promise to never darken your literary door again. best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It needs work

TQM,

I could not rate your story very high. Why? Well it is told as if someone were reading an instruction manual out loud. I don't hate the wife, worse I could care less about her. I don't know the husband or the children as they are not part of this story. So I'm reminded of the old saying "the opposite of love is not hate, it is indifference." This story could have been good, but as an author you have given the reader nowhere to "hang our hat" and get into the story. There is nothing wrong with the technical part of your writing, but there is simply no emotion stirred when reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
always like the return of an author i like

with a work i enjoyed... had to reread it, though.

hope you treat us again sooner rather than later!

RA

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2*s

Strange. I find the story to have unemotional things as people. Anne and the rest of the characters are objects being manipulated by TQM.

This story is like a recipe. Some interesting ingredients but not entertaining. Gave you 2*s.

I'm going to read other stories by you TQM . Time to find out if it is the story or the writer . Which is the failure ?

Thank you for the effort.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a problem with perspective

Whose story is this? Another person has already commented on the mechanical nature of the plot, the husband no better than a shadowy figure in the background. The story, presumably is about Anne. However, it doesn't exactly read that way.

For example, here we have Blake talking:

"So, now, you have to tell me a few things," Blake began. "First, I want to hear a comparison between what I just gave you and what your wimpy, loser husband gives you."

Of course, there are all kinds of people in the world, but I wonder how many men having an affaire with a married woman is thinking about the husband. Not too many, I'd guess. So, whose fantasy is this? The cuckolded husband's fantasy.

This story reads like the fantasy of a man who likes to think that his wife is behaving this way, where the universe revolves around him and the pleasure he gains from humiliation.

TQMTQMover 7 years agoAuthor
Hi again all.

Thank you for your continued comments. Further points:

1) I've deliberately left out details of her husband and her family. I don't want any details suggesting the husband is a "wimp" in any of his actions. I very much want the notion of "wimp" to be seen only through the narrator's writings on what Anne says or is thinking. I don't want there to be independent facts about the husband that might get you there.

Also - I've not talked about her young daughters. You can draw conclusions if you wish that Anne is selfish. But without details of how she is with her family and daughters I think this conclusion is hard to justify.

2) Some display a clear urge to find fault with Anne because of her cheating. They are looking to find fault in other aspects of her life. This view goes something like this - she's selfish in what we know she's doing; she will show selfishness in other aspects of what she's doing.

It's that kind of thinking I'm deliberately avoiding in not casting judgment. It was stated in the story, the family life seemed good. She loved her husband. She loved her children. There is no evidence, other than her desire to get fucked by other men, that there is a problem in any other aspect of her life. She's successful and well-thought of at work.

3) Gender inversion: Married men go to strip clubs, massage parlours, and prostitutes. They also engage in affairs. And yet, when I write about a woman doing so - without any obvious negative consequences - she is seen by many here as some kind of villain. You can write a story here about a good looking guy who makes a point of getting into bed with married women, and you won't get this reaction against him to the extent you do when it's a woman doing it.

4) I am kind of amazed that years after chapter 1 (which could have stood on its own) that I continue to get feedback. The haters disappear. But an occasional soul shows up to ask for further chapters (of several of my stories here).

5) So far, 18 people have "favourited" this story. Clearly there are a good number who hated it. The haters are in a few camps - 1) Anne didn't get punished; 2) There is a mechanical approach to the story; 3) I should develop characters like the husband - because none of the characters are likeable.

On point 3, I actually do like Anne. She's actually very self-aware, and I rate that highly in people. She had these sexual feelings. She spent a lot of time thinking about why she was feeling them. And then she decided to do something about them. Further, she planned it out to do her best to ensure there was no harm to her family. (This indicates she does care.) And then with great confidence, she stepped outside of her regular life to attempt an encounter. She has kept these encounters compartmentalized from her regular life, just as a guy would going to a strip joint.

On point 2, I do agree. There is a very mechanical approach to the story, based on meticulous forward development. I find sexuality in the little details; Anne waiting impatiently for a return email; wanting to respond but deciding it was better not to; making a bet with Blake but only as a means to something else - all these things give you insight into Anne. And it is this insight that allows you to interpret the sex that comes later. (And some of her hook ups are not as good as others). This mechanical approach is a gradualist approach (inventing a word here), all in a straight line of the character development of Anne

On point 1, I view the idea that a story has to see the woman punished because she is cheating as misogyny, pure and simple.

6) People have pointed out that although she seems aggressive, smart, and confident, she still ends up on her knees submissively sucking cock.

Here, there has been a bit of a transition for Anne. But let us think this through.

Anne has consistently gone after aggressive, strong, young studs. With her first attempts, her goal was simple: She wants to get fucked better. She calculated in her own head what she needed to do to get this done. She calculated how she had to dress to get a stud; she calculated what she had to do when alone with the stud to get maximal performance in getting fucked. She even calculated what she had to do to get a couple of guys to repeat.

She is certainly going after the same kind of guy with Blake - but the differences are twofold: She is planning on a long term relationship this time; she is reaching the point where she no longer needs to calculate to get things done. She is literally surrendering herself to the sex (not to him; to the sex) an shutting down the calculating side of her brain to focus on the desires and stimulation. Anne wants to be submissive; not to Blake per se; but to the sexual desire raging through her. Blake just happens to be the lucky guy. She is submitting to her internal, sexual desires; and in her doing this, Blake just happens to get his nuts drained because it is fuel for those desires.

Zed56Zed56over 7 years ago
Isn't Creating a Woman Character with Very Few Redeeming Qualities.....

and a host of questionable choices misogyny.How does someone you claim loves her husband do what she is doing.unless she has no conscience.Once again is that not misogynistic.Sorry .She is a sociopathic bitch the way I see it.I don't care if she is punished or not .She is who she is delusional as that may be.

TQMTQMover 7 years agoAuthor
Hello, Zedd56,

Men go to massage parlours and strip joints and still love their wives. They go to prostitutes and still love their wives.

The main character has gone out of her way to ensure no damage to her spouse or children. That shows she cares. Engaging in name-calling toward her is misogyny, by the way.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
They do?

Who says that men who go to massage parlors, strip joints and patronize prostitutes love their wives? Your assertion does not make it so. Obviously, they do not. Such places are hotbeds of STD's. Those who love their spouses do not risk exposing them to life threatening diseases. That is the opposite of love. Misogyny is defined as hatred and abuse of women. Those who portray women as walking vaginas and slaves to hormones (lust), are the true Misogynists.

TQMTQMover 7 years agoAuthor
Hi - I understand and appreciate your comment....

.... even though I do not think your claims are truthful. That there have been instances of STD transfer does not make a place a hotbed.

More to the point you are now having to assume more than 50% of the male population do not love their wives.

The idea you cannot both love your wife and go to a strip joint seems just a little far fetched.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Once again, an unsupported assertion

50 percent of men obviously don't love their wives, since 50 percent of marriages end in divorce. You also assume 50 percent of men go to strip clubs, massage parlors or prostitutes. Prove it. Again, just because you say it, doesn't make it true. I can prove what I say. In a study of women who work in massage parlors, 100 women were tested over a 6 week period. There were 76.5 new STD infections per 100 woman-months, including 31.7 with gonorrhoea, 43.1 with chlamydia, 1.8 of trichomoniasis and 3.5 of candidiasis. I'd say that makes it a hotbed. The study didn't mention AIDS.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Missing a Angle of Dramatic Tension ?

In the comments TQM says he is choosing to leave Anne's husband and kids out of the storyline. I get why the children would be largely shunted off to the side but not the spouse. Anne is going thru some massive sea changes in terms of living out her desires. Is the man who is in best position to pick some cues of this upheaval completely oblivious to his wife ? Does the late night out with Blake niggles at him on any level ?

Before Anne kept her trysts on a out of home town basis . Now that she is going local , the margin for discovery is much slimmer. She's good at covering up but this is a new level of deception and errors or circumstances can run adversely to her secret . Maybe she is a female Keyser Soźe ? If so... bravo but even in " The Usual Suspects " that villain had to get answer questions from the cops and seasoned detectives who were out to get him.

Bill Clinton. was a master seducer , fantastic politician ( I would vote again for him if I could, ... don't care about President's libidos ) with whip smart intellect. Even he got eventually caught out as time and spotlight intensity accumulated . Hillary clawed him up according to reports but they're still together because he is a charmer and has many redeeming and alluring qualities.

Anne too is a woman of the world. I want to see it all play out as she tests herself as never before . Please don't pull back entirely on using the domestic angle . Give Anne worthy foils both at home and hotel suite.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
My comments after Chapt 1 still apply

Lots of tension and energy has been dissipated by the cookie cutter scenes of infidelity. this is at heart a story for cuck lovers, guys with low self esteem, and I am n ot a fan of those.

TQMTQMover 7 years agoAuthor
Hello Kimi,

Thank you again for your comments.

1. Just because 50% of marriages end, it does not follow it is only those men going to strip joints, etc. That's just a fallacious assumption.

2. Just because marriages end, doesn't mean there wasn't love.

3. Just because marriages end, doesn't mean that there is no love left ever.

4. I don't say that 50% of men go to strip clubs - but it does seem more than that number engage in extramarital sex. I understand around 40% for women.

5. A lot of married guys go to strip clubs, massage parlours, etc. I would guess this would be well over 50% of married guys have done something like this more than once during their marriage. Wouldn't surprise me if the number was over 70%.

6. You are free to cite your study. I'd like to see it, actually. With all the review boards up, any such massage parlour would be shut down pretty quick, as the word spread. Women in this places almost always use precautions from condoms to hand sanitizers. Yes - I'm sure there are incidents. But any place where this happened on a regular basis would lose their business within a week. The review boards are very good about such things.

---

Sorry to have to disagree with you.

TQMTQMover 7 years agoAuthor
Hello patilllie..

Thank you for your comments.

I understand your thoughts. I just wanted to say that I'm not really interested in writing about the scenes of the act. You call them "cookie cutter" - in reality, I don't write about the act of sex in any detail at all.

What I dwell on is the progression. From small idea; a desire stirring - to the act itself. Chapter 2 was from the initial act itself as a one time hook up to the initial act itself to an ongoing affair.

I dwell on the thought processes; choices of action she takes to get what she wants to get accomplished.

It is also a story about gender inversion. Too many cuckold stories are about some great aggressive stud manages to seduce the young sweet, unsuspecting wife into infidelity - where the young sweet wife is really defined by her vagina and has no real choice but to spread for the stud.

It's odd, but several have suggested my story here about Anne treats her the same way - and of course, the opposite is true. It's Anne on the prowl. Her search for sex defines the story, but it doesn't define her. She's strong, successful - and calculating. She's smarter than the studs she's mating with. She's making a choice; and is not defined by her vagina. She's aware of her vagina - and makes a choice for what will be great sex for her. She does so fully self-aware.

I have zero interest in writing about how much saliva from Anne's mouth was hanging from Blake's balls. I have zero interest in describing the sound Anne makes when she spits on Blake's cock. If I recall correctly, the noises I talked about weren't the sex itself - but a consequence of the sex - the creaking of the bed. In moving to talk about the bed, I'm consciously not talking about the sex. (Simliarly, I write about what was or wasn't going on in their heads during the sex).

Hope that adds some insight for you.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Nothing to be sorry about

Nothing wrong with disagreeing with me. Part of life.

I wrote unclearly, evidently. I never meant to imply that only those men who go to strip clubs get divorced. This is patently absurd. I do not make that assumption. I would certainly consider it contributory if my husband did such a thing. I would be incensed.

If they love, why divorce?

No, ever is an all inclusive word. I did not use it, only stated that fifty percent of marriages end in divorce. This would seem to indicate that many do not have residual love. Few divorced people I know love the ex.

Your understanding is mistaken, I believe. Less than 26 percent of all people are unfaithful, In the 1994 General Social Survey of 884 men and 1288 women, 78% of men and 88% of women denied ever having extramarital sex (Wiederman, 1997). The 1991-1996 General Social Surveys report similar data; in those years 13% of respondents admitted to having had EM sex (Atkins, Baucom, & Jacobson, 2001). A far cry from 40 or 50 percent.

I have no idea how many men go to strip clubs. I only have personal experience to draw on there. No married ones that I know do that on a regular basis and stay married. My husband would not and stay married to me.

Got the information on massage parlors from Google. The first relevant link, as I recall. There are no review boards for massage parlors that provide sex in the US. Maybe in Nevada. It is illegal, everywhere else, thus any place providing sex, if it were known would be shut down. Prostitution is illegal. The study was done in another country where it's legal.

Again, nothing to be sorry about. We're having a rational discussion. You haven't said anything rude and I've tried not to say anything rude.

Blacksword404Blacksword404over 7 years ago
It's ok.

The story seems clinical. No emotional content.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
Divorce

I see this ending in Blake being beaten half to death, his cock and balls being no use anymore. Such a cunt and a bitch. I hope he burns the stupid cunt. Hard very hard. I hope she loses everything and I mean everything. You need to write the end of this stupid fucking whores story.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
slutting wife / cuckold stories...and aging

TQM.....if it means anything.......

stories like these go through rather definite life stages.

when first released to the general public...due to a narrow band width of sexual subject matter....the vast majority will dislike.

as the stories age, it is no longer the general public reading them, but instead, only those who search them out. via tags, or in what I would describe as the "true matrix" behind the literotica titles....as an author I see who faves my stories...then I check what others they have faved. a 'back search' that returns a higher density of the subject matter I prefer.

ratings tend to steadily climb over time. those reading this story in the future won't be doing so by accident, but by search result

you can't please any large portion of readers, with a "specialty" type sexual story. but by inverse, those who like your fiction...will be all the more happy due to its rareness.

I whole heartedly support any unique writing style, presentation, or twist.

still waiting for a kick ass "break the 4th wall" cuckold story....hmmmmmm

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
@tediumsShadow

I'm not sure about "rareness." Does that have something to do with how long a steak is cooked? As for rarity, seven out of ten stories posted in this category are cuckold stories. How is that rare? They're as common as mosquitoes in a swamp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Okay, TediumsShadow

What would be breaking the fourth wall in a cuckold story?

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 7 years ago
Amazing story

Your style is very expressive. You have developed the character of Anne very well. Please continue on and either give us other exploits or at least a fitting ending that will have the husband, who we've not read so much about, giving his unfaithful wife her just desserts.

5 *'s and FS status

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

I wish she was my wife!!! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Two stars

We can assume the author is not a heterosexual male.

TQMTQMover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all comments.......

good or bad. Just want to state I haven't deleted anyone's score.

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Psychology

Excellent story- maybe the best one I have read that describes "being owned". You sir, have a writing talent in this vein, so don't be discouraged by the usual brain dead anons who have mommy issues and probably don't experience female companionship. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a Crock

Her husband didn't know anything was wrong? I don't believe it. Was he wearing blinders? Had to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great stuff, worth the wait

I've been periodically checking your page, hoping against hope that you'd continue Anne' story. And you did. And it was great. Thanks! Your work is appreciated.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Where else can you get entertainment like this?

Anonymouse's comment:

"Hey, it's a pod of obese, worthless cunts. Moo for us, cunts."

I fail to see what this comment has to do with the story, and one shouldn't really find humour in the intellectual and emotional failings of others, but I do look forward so much to finding little gems like this in the Public Feedback Portal.

Lue

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

snapshot

Her cheating cunt dripping with diseases forgets who she is supposed to fuck next.

She can't understand why taking a piss feels like a knife in her cheating cunt.

She goes to the doctor and finds out she has every STD in the book and might have AIDS

snapshot

The despicable lowlife degenerate slut has killed everyone including her husband with her disease ridden cunt.

She becomes known as one of the most hated people in modern history along with this moron TQM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Clueless Husband?

Give me a friggin break? How could he be so friggin clueless? She was doing every male she could bed, from friend to foe.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Finish it

April Fools day, day 1457 of living without her husband or children or her job or her house or her friends or her health. Looking forward to hospice so someone will at least pretend to care that AIDS has doomed her. Hubby already succumbed to the disease months before. His will forbade her being buried in the family plot or anywhere near him. Sex with strangers, Yay!...

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 7 years ago
pretty well writtem

but....meh. Kind of uncomfortable read to be honest. That does sometimes happen in real life but it doesn't last long. Then every thing is shattered. Been my experience anyway.

JackmoftenJackmoftenalmost 7 years ago
Good Story Line....But...

it's unfinished!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
U R 1 F*d CUCK

Whatta's SLUT

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The future is bright

Once you find a mate, fall in love the first time, maybe get married and have kids you should review this story yourself.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
A car crash would be nice

She's a cruel, selfish bitch and deserves some really bad Karma.

keystone00000keystone00000over 6 years ago
good story

i know its just a story but I hope in the next chapter her whole cheating world comes crashing down around her. then her snatch is attacked by a flesh eating bacteria. then she gets hit by a cement truck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Good story. We need more stories from the woman’s POV, and you have a knack for writing hot sex scenes while giving a glimpse of the psychological impact on the characters.

I am disappointed that Ann is degenerating so quickly into a submissive slut. I’d like to see a little equal opportunity cheating. Men cheating in other categories are seen as suave and in control when they cheat, but women can’t cheat in stories without being either manipulative shrews or weak willed sluts. You have turned a strong, successful woman into the latter. I would like to see a story to fill a woman’s fantasy of a woman successfully in control of her sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
you left out

a comment when going on like an idiot at the first of your fairy tale, number 21 the author of this long winded tale is a sick fuck and not very bright.

ilimitadoilimitadoalmost 6 years ago
Chap 2 PIECE OF SHIT

There must have been two authors; one for part one, and a crazy fool for part 2!

Part 1 was mostly very good. I don't rate partially finished stories, but would have given 1 a 4+ and part 2 a 1-

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
This will not end well for disgusting Anne

Nor should it. Once the "wimpy" husband finds out, he should get payback from all these dudes that knew she was married. They are scum and won't be missed when they disappear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just reading

Just reading now to see if this stone bitch gets what she deseserves. Hopefully, her husband wakes up and steaks havoc.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 5 years ago
Still badly written and even less sense

I commented negatively after part 1, and part 2 is even worse.

It is badly written, repetitive and good use editing.

Plot is totally uninteresting and undeveloped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nary a moral judgment ....

the author seems to be so scared of in sight.

Just an over-long tale of an everyday run of the mill narcissist.

greenman440greenman440almost 5 years ago
A poorly written repetitive story

about a narcissistic selfish wife. Oh yeah what's not to like.....a well earned 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Imagine her surprise

When all she found were divorce documents tacked to her door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nonsenses

The moralistic comments ARE NOT AT ALL “pretty stupid”,as the author of this IDIOTICAL story says in the introduction!On the contrary,THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY NORMAL and PERFECTLY ENTITLED to be written on such a story!THE AUTHOR IS THE ONE WHO IS STUPID for writing such A NONSENSE!

And NO “sense of self-worth” COULD TELL ANY WOMAN “that she had earned the right to that calibre of sex” by CHEATING ON HER HUSBAND who was good in bed and whom she loved!That’s SIMPLY ANOTHER FUCKING NONSENSE!THIS IS NO SENSE OF SELF-WORTH,this is JUST PLAIN SELFISH LUST and that woman WAS NOTHING BUT A BITCH IN HEAT!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Las sentence

Tells the whole story of a worthless cheating whore who hates her husband. The author obviously hates married, normal men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great teacher

You wanted to set a good example for your daughters congratulations. I would guess they will take after YOU a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Her arrogance, will probably trip her up. She was ultra cautious in only having her affairs out of town (except for having condom less intercource). Now shes going to have a local lover and no condom intercource, so she having more behavioral changes, taking more risks, she is no longer satisfied with her husband sexually. So unless her husband is brain dead, or in deep denial he will start to question her behavior. Once he finds out she will be divorced ( her description of her husband is he would not put up with her BS).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just another selfish and evil slut

Another writer who hates good husband and glorifies horrible and selfish sluts. In the real world hubby would have figured out wife had become a whore and kicked her to the curb. Of course this writer keeps him clueless and the evil bitch experiencing no negative consequences from her horrible behavior. Just stupid

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

This is clearly autobiographical, the inane preamble about knowing the person on which Anne is based is quite ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
will get caught

At some point she will get caught. Pregnant, STD, found out by coworker or someone. Could be years later, who knows. But for now I hope she enjoys it as she really plans everything out. This is not a drunken mistake. So in the end, even if it is a 50 50 split of assets and loss of some friends and she has the kid to care for alone, hope she feels it was all worth it.

Well written in my opinion but a hard subject matter for me to handle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story is ennui inducing...boring...

formulaic. Not good enough to be bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
to say you find moralizing comments are pretty stupid is a moralizing comment

and your a moron.

RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago

The score say's it all!

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Stupid fucking cuck story. Hate them.

I hope at sometime in the future Saddletramp1956 gives his treatment to this sad tale and gives her what for.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Saddletramp1956 needs to fix this travesty immediately!

dt1784dt1784over 2 years ago

I think she should be caught out, either conciliation or separation to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not completed as there was no result ion. Just kinda left me hanging. There are all kinds of good ending to be had but you didn't use any of them. I appreciate your efforts but feel I can only give a 2 maybe a 2+

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The thing is... her husband and the girls had moved

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous