All Comments on 'T-Girlfriend'

by TheGibbs

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 7 years ago
I liked it but

I don't know any guy, who would turn down a blowjob lol anyway I'd love to see more

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Good start!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bring us more!

Definitely needs at least another chapter! They need to get to the real good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!

Do please write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the finish

I did love your story but was expert a longer second page then what you had

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We've Only Just Begun

What an abrupt, dumbass ending to a developing story...need to see more, yesterday!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!!!

I love this one! Little, short and petite transgender women with monster cocks are so big of a turn on for me! Keep writing, this story needs more chapters please or more stories similar. Thank you!

KwhyKwhyover 7 years ago
Dynamite story

I could never be so lucky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Your story was incomplete.

I think the story was too short.

Needed to explore what Ryan's issue was.

At least you could have had him on the receiving end of a good long hard fuck from the tgirl.

Worse case scenario you could have made Ryan a trans man either way there should have been a more loving ending.

ryan428ryan428almost 3 years ago

loved the story. it helps that i am a ryan, too and have the same issue - i love to give pleasure but an reluctant to be on the receiving end.

i dis expect to read more than just one sentence on the second page.

probably needs more background on Ryan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An interesting beginning of the story, a nice description of the blowjob, and the atmosphere created is very interesting and shows how you can be lonely among many people around, until you find someone who will be able to give you affection and trust. I wonder how the further fate of Kalie and Ryan will go?

Greetings from Poland, SissyBoy from Warsaw. 📝🥰

Ciekawy początek historii, fajny opis obciągania, a i atmosfera stworzona jest bardzo interesująca i przedstawiająca jak można być samotnym wśród wielu ludzi wokół, aż się znajdzie kogoś kto będzie umiał obdarować Ciebie uczuciem i zaufaniem.

Ciekawe jak potoczą się dalsze losy Kalie i Ryana?

Pozdrawiam z Polski, SissyBoy z Warszawy. 📝🥰

RMike35RMike356 months ago
Ryan and Kalie

For Kalie to come out to Ryan as a TGirl was both beautiful and awful since she should have told him from day one,but also her obvious attraction to Ryan was touching and memorable.Like others have said the story was too short and should have had Kalie sliding her girlcock in Ryan's ass and blowing a huge load in his rectum,that would have been EPIC but also for Ryan to ask Kalie to be his girlfriend with something extra between her legs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous