All Comments on 'True Love Ch. 11'

by das4200

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 7 years ago
Great one

Truthfully I really wanted to see him get with trixie but I'm really starting to like Chelsea and I understand why it wouldn't work with trixie. As always, I really look forward to the next chapter.

mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great

next ch.asap please

Grim537Grim537over 7 years ago
Great Story!

I wasn't sure how I felt, when the plot changed directions so drastically. However, now I'm looking forward to seeing what happens. Thanks, for continuing this story!

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12over 7 years ago
I'm good with either Trixie or Chelsea

But he should not end up with Sam whatsoever. I can kinda see him letting her back into his life as friends because he is that type of person but should never become a sexual or romantic relationship again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally!

Amazing! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I asked you several months ago to not write about Alex and Sam, and whie mentioning her, you delivered! Oh, you delivered a great story! Dream sequence was A class! Sam and the future with her didn't depend on him, it depended on her and that future is gone, BEHIND him. Trixie was on one side, some random groupie doctor the other. But Chelsea was straight ahead. And he took it. Yes! And the description of Chelsea's cock was adorable.

This was well worth the wait. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I realy dont like that changes.

I would love to see back Sam. She lied to him about cheating to help him get over her. Realy laing about such thing only for his good. And i loved that part of his dream with Sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great chapter

Leave Sam behind thats over and done with i love chelsea and love the stories hope we wont have to wait as long for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bring back Sam

Not happy with the turn of events. If it's true love as you started it out. Then you need to work on the reconciliation of Alex and Sam. Really left that blowing in the breeze.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Any news?

Any news on the latest chapter?

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodabout 6 years ago
Just re-read this whole series and wow

I loved it even more then the first time. Still hoping to see a new chapter some time soon and...I have to admit...I kind of wanted to see Alex end up with Trixie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

are you going to continue this ? alex should have his first love back in his life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please continue

Hoping you find some motivation to finish this story. It's brilliant, and maybe finishing it will give you at least a little catharsis. Hope you're still getting notifications for these comments.

burkdmburkdmover 5 years ago
Almost 2 years

Really hoping you decide to finish this story it's pretty wonderful. Hopefully your hiatus comes to an end by the 2 year point cause that would be a pretty epic return. :P

All the best Das4200

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please don't leave us hanging

You have got to finish the story, please! This has been one of the best reads I have encountered on Literotica and it cries out for at least a continuation and hopefully a conclusion. We all have our ultimate favorite girl and at this point in the story mine is Chelsea. However, based on Alex's dream there is yet a fourth candidate waiting in the wings and it sure would be nice to find out which girl he ends up with. I am a very senior citizen and for me time is rather critical so here's hoping you are soon to post the remaining chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice but sad. Great story 👏.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 2 years ago

Seriously ?

11 chapters no w nothing for 6 years !

I really am fed up with all the unfinished stories on here.

I wish that as with the H markers for stories averaging 4.5 or higher there was a U for Unfinished on any story not continued with a 6 month gap since the previous chapter.

Please moderators, consider putting a U marker if we inform you of a story that hasn't been finished ? Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdas4200@das4200
161 Followers
My name's Derek Alexander, I'm a 28 year old sailor in the USN. I write as a hobby when I can find the time in my busy schedule. Love to hear feedback from readers. Always feel free to comment or email me and I will try and respond when needed. An update from me - After so mu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

True Love Ch. 10 Previous Part
True Love Series Info