All Comments on 'The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 05'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AlaireAlaireover 7 years ago

Great to see you back and continuing with this story.

You rarely find these kind of series featuring celebrities on this site, so I'm glad to see you writing again. :-)

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnover 7 years ago
Poor Duncan

Damn. Not sure how Duncan is going to get himself out of this mess. Hopefully, he gets support from his clients. Hopefully, he can track down these jerks and expose them to the world.

Glad we finally got a scene with Hayley Atwell. I hope it's not the last.

IvoryMIvoryMover 7 years ago
Britney!

Great cameo from Britney, love that we may be seeing her soon. This chapter was all about Kate and you surely delivered.

txfantxfanover 7 years ago
Duncan's back!

looks like we've both been busy with life but so glad to see another instalment! you write the best sex scenes, period! although Im not really into Demi Lovato i feel like i'm the only one...

I hope we haven't seen the last of Sophie. she needs to fuck the ever loving shit out of Duncan with another redhead like Jessica Chastain.

InsertCleverNameInsertCleverNameover 7 years ago
Next chapter!

Dont want to nag, but I hope it wont be long until we get the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I guess I need to stop reading this series

Dude I really liked it in the first season,

It was fine on the second,

But now, Ur making us wait for far too long,

If Ur not continue, please declare it in public, at least I'll stop wasting my time everyday...I don't mean to be rude or something... But this ain't cool man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More Kate Upton please

We need more Kate Upton. More titty fucking for sure. I want to see Duncan cover her face in cum.

safesideclydesafesideclydealmost 6 years ago
What an amazing series

Enjoying this, hope you continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous