All Comments on 'She Loves Sucking Cock'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ourkidoneourkidoneover 7 years ago
Brilliant

One of your best so far, Thank you

MegamuffinMegamuffinover 7 years ago
Awesome

Super hot. Great story.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Whew!!

Sooo very HOT! What I wouldn't give to have been able to do that where I used to work! We had some hot guys and girls there. Please, please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

You are a great writer of erotic fiction/stories. Loved this and all of your past stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slow start to great finish.

It was a daunting to read at first. But great sex scene ending.

AngeliclyWicked13AngeliclyWicked13about 7 years ago
Loved it!

Started a little slow but finished so good.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
An excellent story!

Great job... to make sure all was well, I would have liked the other 2 ladies to approach her to request lessons... maybe between Erin and Tiffany they could hold cock sucking and pussy eating sessions at one of their house's for their sexually motivated group of friends. All of this to include close-up viewing and experimentation. Hmmm...

SKmanSKmanabout 7 years ago
hot shots

This is a hot sorry even without any fucking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the best

This is one of my favorite stories on here. Very hot with a nice build up. Would love to see a follow-up with these 2 girls, maybe with a full-blown office orgy!

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 4 years ago
Wonderful kinky fun

Great story! At first I thought it was a little slow to get going but it all worked. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A bit of a slow buildup, but great story. Would've been nice to have one of the other women to pull up her skirt and straddle Erin's face, giving her another first by grinding her pussy on her mouth.

Me being bi...I would LOVE to suck off two guys, maybe end up in a position of a spit roast (which is a mean fantasy of mine...)

Mustang871Mustang871about 2 years ago

Great event, great story and a great past-time for both the cock sucker and the sucked. Fantastic way to while away an hour in the office.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ten years ago I got an email from a random account. I was away in NY. The note said I needed to return tomorrow for my own good. Gave me an address and time 10:30. It was a swingers party. My church going wife was being dpd by friends that I’ve known since grade school. I turned away from the window to walk away. I felt a hand on my arm it was my wife’s best friend. She wiped my tears away. I said how long? This group she asked? I nodded. Ten years T, but so many others bosses, your oldest son is not yours. Why I asked? She says she loves you, it’s just sex. I said that is bs. She nodded. I left went home got my clothes, pictures of kids. Left. The next day I got a text message saying I’ll pick you up at airport and how about dinner with Bob and Carol? I texted her a picture from the night before. Bob was in her ass and Carol was clapping. I pulled the chip from phone and threw it my desk drawer. My lawyer was preparing the papers. I had personal leave available took it and started a road trip.

Rocket654Rocket6548 months ago

Excellent story. Very hot and unique compared to a lot of other stories on here. One I've been coming back to for years now. One thing I noticed this time however is that one of the characters suddenly had a name change since I've last read it. Still a great story, just something I noticed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22300 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...