All Comments on 'Warm Welcome'

by blackwolf88

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story.

Actually, better than 3. Good physical and emotional content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Suggested correction

However, grammar programs are no substitute for a human proofreader so bare with me.

SHOULD BE:

However, grammar programs are no substitute for a human proofreader so BEAR with me.

http://writingexplained.org/bear-with-me-or-bare-with-me-difference

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT Stuff!

Every once in awhile a story like this one where the love and sex between husband and wife is described wonderfully. The description of the baby asleep on her sleeping father,the wife jokingly taking the baby and putting her in her crib so her husband can't find her when he wakes up,and her anticipation of making love with her husband after being away for awhile all convey the loving feelings present in this relationship and family. AND,the sex is well-described and HOT!

Rated this one a 5,after wondering why the previous comment,correcting "bare" with "bear" would waste his time if he had nothing else to say about the story. (Must be a high school English teacher!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just curious how many men have sensitive nipples.

Mine wife leaves alone as doesn't do anything. As most of my friends I know well enough to discuss.

Unlike balls. Mine not dead but playing with them does nothing for me unlike majority of friends.

Beards Wife did not allow oral few times I had one. Complained scratched her too much

Just notes for author for stories.

ALL Men and women have differences.

chasbo38chasbo388 months ago

What is the point of his story ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackwolf88@blackwolf88
19 Followers
Late to the show but ready to go. Hey Everyone I know its been a while. But as most people know life is a rather demanding mistress. Busy schedule doesn't give me a lot of free time and then recently I had to divide that in order to put some time in on "God Of War." Anyway, a...