All Comments on 'Train Riding'

by Honeydew22031

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Another awesome story.

Thank you for writing these.

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 7 years ago
Great Stroke Material

This was a great read but I don't think he ever would have left her to go anywhere again.

Thanks for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just plain weird

And not in a good way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
really good.

really love your three stories so far. this one was just as great as the other two. thanks for sharing with us!

isaac2145isaac2145about 7 years ago
Love these stories

Keep them coming, i love the mommy kink in these stories. So fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you for writing these.

Great stories!

Very hot!!

bbbrrryyy92bbbrrryyy92almost 7 years ago
Loved it. Hard as a rock.

Very hot story. Plays well into submissive lifestyle. And your portrayal of her knowing she has the BBC to rock your little white world!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thanks.I had seen her on the train each afternoon for 4 days, blonde, tall, skinny, short skirt, tartan. On the 4th day she came over, straight to me and sat, well, you keep staring at me, I get out at the next stop, put your hand on my leg, I looked at her, well, I did, now move it up , her smooth nylon covered legs felt good, go on, you better be quick, I am out next stop. I moved my hand up, I felt a cock and balls, I pulled back, Ha, now you know, if you want some of that, I doubt if you are man enough, well get out with me. I was confused, she got out, walked past my window, smiled, doors closing, I jumped up and pushed through the doors. I watched her walk through the barrier, up the stairs, I kept trying to look, around the corner. She was standing there, well, well, walk with me, instead of looking up my skirt you can have the real thing, come on. It wasn't far, into her flat, so there is no surprises she said, lick me and she bent over and my tongue was licking her smooth anus, nice, now, turning around, suck it, her long cock was like her, skinny but very long, her hand on the back of my head, good boy, mm, not bad. She pulled back, I will be back in 1 minute, all the clothes off, kneeling, ready to be fucked. If not, the door out is over there. She left, I undressed, quickly and knelt, I heard her come back, good boy, I need a fuck, I don't want to hear anything like go slow, first time, I don't care, I need to empty my balls, I felt her fingers circling my hole, wet, that will do nicely, a bit lower and I felt the head of her cock, a sharp push, ouch and she was in. She used little fucking movements to get all the way in and it wasn't long before her cock was moving all the way in and out of me. I yelped at first, painfully protested, unsuccessfully, before somewhat finally enjoying her cock fucking me , her frenzied finish and her warmth inside me. My first fuck was a good one and she told me to lay down, her lips circled my hard cock as her cock entered my mouth, I did not make her cum a second time but I had one of the hardest explosive orgasms I had ever had. She got up, you can go now, I have a woman coming over who wants her pussy licked and fucked. same time next week. I wandered back to the train, I couldn't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot af

A bit rushed though. Take your time. The best stories cime when u build the pace.

RorurkaRorurkaabout 4 years ago
Amazing

Amazing just like your other works

oaaboaabover 2 years ago

I would like it more without “mommy” thing… well, people have their kinks…

faiblfaiblover 1 year ago

Буду ждать ваших новых историй

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Talk about getting turned out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous